What would you've done in his place?

What would you've done in his place?

Facebook.

Leaders of African countries to see if anything changes

Give it back to Ryuk and ask him to never throw it again in the human world.

Write my own name in it so I don't lose it.

get a load of this faggot

Hiro Shishigami: Kill 2chan and create 9/11 times 10

Probably nothing. At most I'll start some kind of euthanization business for people who want to go cheap and painlessly.

Basically the faggot Kira from the epilogue.

Fuck misa instead of obsessing over a homo with baggier eyes than a racoon

Cum in the book

I would kill probably all the political elite. All the religious elite, economic elite and let chaos ensue.

Although I would say that with todays technology they would catch the one with the death note relatively quick.

kill donald drumpf and ALL wypipo

Kill all the Jews and their puppets

same thing

never pick up the Death note. 360 degree turn and walk away.

Would have ignored L's obvious baiting and stuck to my original way of doing things. Seriously, he was pretty much untouchable before he decided to play cat-and-mouse like an idiot.

Kill myself

Not be a fucking idiot, basically

IE: don't be a fucking prideful retard and use shit other than heart attacks. Fuck being recognized as a god, using only heart attacks both got him detected in at least half the time he would've otherwise, and also got him into the Raye Penber situation.

The real question is what would L have done in his place.

Kill everyone who ever called me a faggot online

I'd probably be too pussy to use it more than a couple of times and I don't even know who those would be desu
I mean I'd take stuff from others or gift myself stuff rather than just killing people for their alleged crimes
what's the real repeat-offender rates, statistically? you already fucked up if you hear about their crimes _after_ they've done them

What a faggot

This
faggot

Nothing. I don't want to go to the Shinigami world.

The most wise choice. Though asking Ryuk isn't that necessary.

It's hard to say. Because I know something like this can't happen in the real world I can say that if I got a death note I'd try to purge all corruption to try and make a better world. But if somehow I were to get one in real life I doubt I'd do anything. I don't think I could handle that kind of power and killing hundreds, if not thousands, of people would most likely destroy my humanity.

You don't go to the Shinigami world for using the Death Note. You go to Nothingness, like everyone else. There's nothing after death in Death Note.

Probably, they would have been colonized again but with Western countries this time.

Sell it on eBay.

I'd team up with fbi kids to fuck over rotten shinigamis.

Underrated Post

Finish the holocaust.

heh

>target political leaders, captains of industry, financial elites
>they keep getting replaced by shills with equally unsavory practices
>never discover the actual shadowy entities behind these placeholders
>get frustrated and take it out on people who i have come in contact with
>lose my anonymity
>write my own name

Write Sup Forums

>Although I would say that with todays technology they would catch the one with the death note relatively quick.
how?

because the one owning the deathnote would be bragging about it on facebook

Top tier post.

Light would look up names of criminals on the internet before killing them. If Death Note had taken place in the 10s, where privacy is a myth, a quick check on the botnet would reveal the IP and location of whoever searched for all those names.

I wonder what would happen if a genuinely moral person, like Frank Castle, ended up with the Death Note? Pretty much the only reason people dislike Light is because he's a edgy faggot who targets anyone he thinks is in his way, if he just stuck to killing criminals then L wouldn't really be all that likeable by comparison.

>not looking up names in incognito mode
That's just asking to get caught.

I would have written consistent deaths instead of just spamming " heart attack, heart attack, heart attack." I'd also spread out my kills and take the shinigami eyes.

>""""""""incognito"""""""" mode
Literally the internet-browsing version of a placebo.

Gamble on sports and find creative ways to kill players during games or force them to fuck up and suicide afterwards so I can make money. I'd also periodically target high profile figures in government, business, and entertainment to have them expose what they and others have been doing just to kick the anthill of society.

use it to get rich and fuck bitches while I be a neet.
>have a rich person or two get drunk, leave a shit ton of cash in a predetermined location, and wander into traffic.
>shinigami eyes because fuck it
>travel and fuck random bitches then have them die after the mind control limit
>spend the rest of my time killing random political figures or people on livestream/at major sporting events in different ways for lols
>try to craft final destination tier death symphonies and have people involved stream it

The second I realize it's real I would throw it away. The only way to win is not to play

Write the name of hot babe so she has sex with me, fall in love like an idiot and kill myself after she inevitably dies.

>travel and fuck random bitches then have them die after the mind control limit
If that your fetish or just the first thing you thought of? I'm pretty sure you could just use money to do that otherwise.

thats like calling Tylenol a placebo when people take it to treat cancer

kill people I dont like lol

1 save money
2 do you NOT have a mind control fetish?

>do you NOT have a mind control fetish?
No, that's why I had to ask.

I have a corruption fetish that is stringent on the corruptee consenting to the corruption of their own free will. If they have no say in the matter then you're just masturbating with a dead pig

Good luck with getting everyone's faces, faggot

This is exactly the story I want to see. Everyone knows about good and evil, and will project it and brand it as justice, but what would L actually do with the Death Note? There's no way he would just burn it. Absolutely certain.

Probably just start popping people for kicks. People I don't like, people I don't know, random people. Mix it up so I don't get caught.

This.

If I were him, I'd look them up at a public library or something.

Use it to create a constantly escalating conflict between society and anti-social groups until it reaches a level beyond world war, at which point I reveal myself to be the one behind it all and kill every single person who is still a part of society, leaving the world n chaos and ruins.

He was smart enough to hack into his father's computer so he would probably find a way around that.

I’d be a mass murderer, killing every face and name i on the internet or newspaper

My name is not important

id prob die in a week after losing all my lifespan

Probably expose and then kill all the scum behind human trafficking and child abuse.

I'd take care of a shitty country like Somalia and by them having extremely low IQ, they'll see me as death himself, so I will have my own country.

Murdered some big fish politicians and a couple of dictators.

I will get some millionaire to send me several million bucks in bitcoins before he dies.

Nothing, maybe trying to be friend with Ryuk but that's it

Sold it on the Chinese black market for good cash

>Sup Forums, /leftypol/, r/politics, money, edgelords who want to kill for fun, people who don't understand the rules of the note, people who think they are smarter than Kira because they are aware of the mistakes he made, people who want to kill themselves
There, summed up all the threads and posts about this topic from past, present and future.
Why are these threads still being made?

Death Note was brilliant and I understand that the story wouldn't have been interesting if he didn't make mistakes, but the death note is literally the most perfect murder weapon you could ask for, you can do anything you want with the paper from it, you can write whatever you want in it so long as the names are present, the only possible way it could be easier to kill someone and not be caught is by only having to think the name and not write it down.

I understand L pissed him off and he wanted to show his dominance or whatever, but I can't fathom why he thought killing Raye Penber was a good idea, or why he purposely went where he knew Misa would find him.

I would've stayed the hell away from Misa, if she found me on her own I would've told her to fuck off.
I would've left the FBI and L alone. I'm trying to kill the worst criminals right? Killing significant law enforcement seems to be against the mission statement.

Aside from that all you'd need is a couple proxies and you're golden, he literally only got caught because he kept getting his pride hurt and acting impulsively. Any idiot could've gotten away with it if they just laid low.

That's assuming the agencies would immediately suspect a magic murder notebook.

>not doing it on a latin america country

Honestly, I wouldn't even "use" it per say, just play practical jokes on people like touching them with the paper so everyone thinks they're crazy.

Easy. Write down Donald John Trump

Nothing drastic will happen in the even if you had the Death Note. When you're dead, things will revert back to normal.

I would start by killing off each and every person I find unattractive, (both males and females). Any single unattractive person I find will be executed on the spot, until the world will only be populated by beautiful people.

that will be very difficult to do since you would die first.

But user, I do not find myself unattractive, and even if I did I'd still never kill myself.

Kill terrorists, easy.

If I did go mad with power, I wouldn't go full retard by killing people in an identifiable time pattern and falling for obvious bait like he did with the fake L on the TV broadcast.

well you do need to look at the face of every single person meaning it would take forever. plus why kill people over such a petty reason.

Not seeing ugly people is good enough for me. I would just kill all the ugly ones I can.

I know it's petty but I hate how ugly the average human is. My work would make humanity better. I would probably spare extremely intelligent people, though... but I would surely delete any race except whites and asians, most likely.

More effort required

so instead of killing terrorists and other people who actually make the world worst you do that. edgy as fuck.

Kill all nonwhites

>but I would surely delete any race except whites and asians, most likely.
You have no problem with eastern Europe at all?
>xexexexexe cyka cyka

Doesn't the death note say that whoever uses it won't go to heaven or hell? If that's the case then I won't use it at all and live a good life so I can enter heaven and live in paradise.

I said i would kill all niggers and muslims count as niggers.

If they fit my attractiveness criteria, they can love. If not, they die.

you could write a name per second for the rest of your life without stopping and not even get a third of the way

Raye would have been dangerous to him later because he witnessed that guy's death on the bus. You never know what could happen.

If you read the manga you would know theres a huge BUT in that statement.

Why would I kill all of them individually?

You can still become a soul reaper and be in the most boring place in the afterlife.

How do you find the names and faces of an anonymous chat board?

most aren't terrorists and so you would also kill innocent people. most muslims are also asian dumbass.

Sorry I haven't read the manga. What's the big BUT?

Mohammed Mohammed alone would kill a million people, easy.

They explicitly state in the manga and anime that you don't go to heaven or hell if you use the death note. Implying heaven and hell exist. Nothingness is for death note users

didn't he do that just to get his name? sorry if I'm mistaken, it's been a while since I saw it

>writes "all niggers" in the death note
>mission accomplished
retard

Uh.
Nothing.
Chill with Ryuk, I guess. Play games, watch films, talk. We can be roomies.