Hidden gems of 2017

Post em

SukaSuka

Hoozuki no Reitetsu S2

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Yoi no togi

Abyssbronies made absolutely certain their gem wasn't the slightest bit hidden at all. We're talking shows that people don't actually know about.

>Made in Abyss
>Hidden

Pun intended

Onihei

Animegataris

>3DCGshit
Not sure if troll

dumbass nigga

I was actually surprised about how hooked I was to this show even though it was 3DCG garbage. The imagery for it is so esoteric and is complimented by the 3DCG, and I was actually interested in the story.

I never expected a meme show to turn into non-stop character development.

It has its moments.

Ousama game.

>Look at anime I watched this year.
>All plebe filter level.
>Review the season charts in case I missed anything
>Nope, it was all shit.
Was 2017 the worst year for anime?

Anyway:
Winter - Akiba's Trip
Spring - nothing. Maybe Warau Salesman, I didn't watch it
Summer - Tsurzure Children
Fall - Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara
I don't even feel like any of these were under the radar. Just slightly less viewed than all the other more popular trash.

forgot picture

Uchouten Kazoku
Sagrada Reset
Kekkai Sensen

I would have said Classicaloid too but in this case I think i'm the only one that like it.

They actually fixed S1's lame-ass copout ending with this, now I hope the last episode that's going to air in two weeks doesn't have an asspulled "everything is daijobu" ending.

Hidden gems indeed

All of these are fucking popular. Sup Forums is such a pleb board

To be fair you need a very high IQ to understand Sengoku Night Blood.

YuYuYu is only popular with the nips, I haven't seen many people talking about it outside of the threads here.

who? :^)

Looking forward to ep 12 tomorrow

Oh yeah faggot? HERE IS YOUR HIDDEN GEM.

is MajiYuusha out yet

It's shit, right?

no

But that anime is bad. The girls are cute though

Is this Love Live but the girls are actually likeable?

Instead of being idols, they put on a sentai show to promote their town. It's closer to Locodol than LL.

For some reason nobody mentioned this even though they seemed so hyped for a third season beforehand.

ID-0

Also this

It's fine but the ending was too fucking cheesy for me, I really wanted to like this but... just...

It was fun

How popular is Inuyashiki?

pretty memetic thanks to trump

It was a fun CGDCT that got passed up for technically being related to another show of a completely different genre and made by different staff that sucked.

Shut your fucking mouth. I expected pulpy horror, and all I got was a hateboner

Literally the Hidden Gem of the Year. Only true patricians could appreciate this show

SOREWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They are popular on Sup Forums. Most of those got barely any attention either outside of it or in Japan.

>no one posted konohana yet
By far the most underappreciated show of the season.