Shokugeki no Soma

Smug Erina is best Erina. Anyone who disagree is a faggot.

Erina is so badass and Megumi is so cool. Why can't you faggots like both of them?

So how exactly do you picture the series going after the RdC? Timeskip? Back to the norm?

New Villain or competing for E10 seats

If the author doesn't pull a Kuroko no Basket, we go for the world tournament.

They are both my favorite girls.

ever since i read that doujin with her dad (you know which one) watching this season is uncomfy for me

Shokugeki no Soma Paris-hen

So cool..

I'm going to marry Megumi!

Okay but my child won't be calling you step dad.

No you won't, Megumi deserves a decent husband.

People who eat coffee on steak are retarded and need to be shot down. It's the pineapple on pizza of steak.

>(you know which one)
Do I?

What a slut

Smug and Dere Erina is best Erina. Both sides are equally perfect.

It won't happen, but it would be absolutely hilarious if Erina jobs after all this buildup.

I want to headpat Erina

I want to buttpat Erina

>implying you will or can

I want to headbutt Erina.

Wouldn't that hurt her?

I want to headbutt Erina's butt

Oh gosh and golly I hope so.

I can imagine a group of exchange students from the US or Europe.

>The US
>Series about cuisine battles
Nikumi is the American cuisine representative. Another American isn't really necessary.

Shhhhh. Erina-sama is sleeping.

Same, I want Megumifags and Erinafags to shut up already, but if that happens then Momofags in turn will never shut up. You just can't win.

Sleep forever, stupid shit.

She's so cute

Wake up, you lazy shit and battle Momo

I want to snuggle up with Erina.

My love goes to Meat, then that oddly sexy girl that's part of Souma's entourage.

What does Job mean and why does everyone think momo is a shitty loli?

A jobber is someone who loses all the time and hypes up the winner. Megumi is a jobber by definition.

What kind of sick person thinks of this and draws it for the pure, innocent, and perfect person, Erina?

Megu jobs, but at least she's a cute jobber.

>pure
>innocent
Used goods can never be those things, silly user.

>Used goods can never be those things
Wew. Its a good thing Erina isn't "used goods".

She is.

isn't*

Your mom is.

Erina's mouth has been used by everyone in the food industry. She's a filthy slut, whored out since her childhood.

>She's a filthy slut, whored out since her childhood.

Disgusting.

>Wew
Whew*

How new?

I know people want Isshiki to face Tsukasa. But I want and hope Takumi to face Tsukasa because as Soma's rival, it'd be neat if he got a shot at challenging the strongest and pretty much get Soma even more pumped up for his rematch against Tsukasa since we know he'll lose.

Don't let falseflagging cagefags deceive you. They're the only ones who hate either since they know those 2 are the only female characters who matter.

I want Erina to teach me a lesson

>Souma becomes wholesome and Erina regains her smug

I think we've made it

Won't the series just end? The overarching dad storyline is already wrapped up, which is usually an author's cue to end his work.

The actual overarching story here is:
Souma beating his dad
Erina recognizing Souma's cooking as good

That's it. Though we already got confirmation that Souma's mom played a big part in his development and we'll undoubtedly learn about her in what will probably be a romance arc, which could be the final arc.

I think there would have been some form of notice that this would be the final arc. There’s still 2.5 years of school left and all those trials to pass to the next year with a lot of room for different types of villains. Seeing how successful the anime is going, I don’t really see it ending this soon.

>end
What a retarded ballbuster that would be.

I want Tosh to draw a fantasy manga.

>my boy giganigga will have a seat higher thsn shitters like Alice, Dog, Hisako or Pajeet.

Best timeline desu

Are you talking about the mimic? Bullshit. The only reason he was there was because he’s an imitator and he wasn’t part of the rebel group so he didn’t participate in the rigged challenges. He didn’t even beat any E10 members

So? He is still taking part of the group that is saving their asses which already guarantees him a seat and also is literally the biggest support for all the ones participating.

>granted a seat because m-muh sympathy
That’s not how it works. I’m sure the indian and alice would kick his ass in a shokugeki and deserve a spot over his bum-ass. I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve a spot, but your logic of getting a spot just because he’s helping doesn’t mean shit.

why does the author hate megumi so much? why create a character just to torment and torture? oh she has to lose so she can look cute while Erina gets everything.

I hope this manga end soon because i cant keep feeling sorry for megumi.

It’s part of her development.
>be shit in middle school
>shit until she meets souma
>gradually gets better with a lot of heartbreaking losses
> ends up 3rd seat
Perfect

Even if you don't like it, he IS getting a spot because this is the whole point of this shokugeki to begin with. He can lose it in another battle, sure but that's only if he accepts.
And he had a decent match with the fifth seat and Alice got raped by some low tier elite so I doubt it.

Not that guy, but the 8 rebels are taking 8 of the seats. The last two seats will be given out of sympathy I suppose.

So what's gonna be the new E10 after this arc? Assuming the rebels don't lose and some asspull comes in to return to status quo

Megumi is projected 4th seat, dude.

1st- Souma
2nd- Erina
3rd- Hisako
4th- Megumi

Is Hisako taking that seat because of how good she gets raped by niggers and swords?

I know it’s your yurism talking, but Hisako is not even top 10

>3rd- Hisako
For what? Sitting in a cage?

Reminder Hisako is going to get forgotten as Erina changes her for better new friends, remains a irrelevant chef and gets pity fucks from Pajeet from time to time and then dies all alone!

i think he means by the time they're third years, but even then there's no way she'll be better than Hayama, Kurokiba, Alice, Aldini, Megumi, Mimasaka.

sheeeit it's almost hard to find a solid place on the E10

>Elite 10 positions after the Rdc.

1.) Megishima
2.) Isshiki
3.) Kuga
4.) Erina
5.) Soma
6.) Takumi
7.) Subaru
8.) Megumi
9.) ??
10.) ??

>Elite 10 positions in the next school year

1.) Isshiki
2.) Kuga
3.) Erina
4.) Soma
5.) Takumi
6.) Subaru
7.) Megumi
8.) Whoever chosen by the director to fill in the position
9.) Whoever chosen by the director to fill in the position
10.) Whoever chosen by the director to fill in the position

Note that the order an elite member is given an higher seat is by their year so Megishima being a third year will grant him the first seat. Isshiki and Kuga are both second years so they'll fill in the next 2 spots after Megishima. Then finally the first years will fill in the remain spots leaving 2 empty spots to be filled in the next school year. Also, in the next school year, Isshiki being the only third year in the current 10 who's originally the second seat will automatically grant him the first seat when Megishima graduates from the academy and so on, the rest will also move up a spot which leaves 3 empty spots for the director to choose the next 3 students to fill in the remaining seats.

If she's the slut of souma I don't mind

Right now it sucks because it's all over the place with Megumi's losses and the slow-as-fuck pacing of manga. I just want another arc already to know whether or not she will get better in the next arcs.

She's no slut. She's an Innocent cinnamon roll.

she's basically Usopp

>why does the author hate megumi so much?
He doesn't

>always make her lose
>always have people hate on her even the readers
>just so she can stay a cute character that must be protected
He does hate her and want people to hate her. Why even write her in?

>He does hate her and want people to hate her.
No.

>always have people hate on her even the readers

>1st character poll, megumi 3rd
>2nd character poll, megumi 4th
>3rd character poll, megumi 5th
Seems like you have no idea what you are talking about here. Maybe you should just shut the fuck up.

ERINA IS LITERALLY GOING TO SAVE THIS MANGA

If he does hate her, he will not shoehorned her into everyscene with Souma.

HOLY SHIT RINDOU IS BACK IN AND SMUG ERINA HAS RETURNED MAI MOTHERFUCKING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

If Souma ever gets the first seat, he's gonna lose it within 30 minutes by challenging random people and trying to pull some dried squid + jelly beans shit. He's gonna end up like his dad: good enough to contend for the first seat but never focused enough to keep it.

>Reminder Hisako is going to get forgotten as Erina changes her for better new friends
N-no! That will never happen!

>no taneda ever again
this anime sucks

The third poll pissed me off because of all the waifufags. I get that Erina is among the best, but best boy souma-kin deserved the top and takumi should've been around the top

I didn't save it but I remember there was a chart that showed how Shokugeki was basically Fate Cooking right down to even the voice actors sharing their counterparts. I wonder who's Tsukasa in Fate? No way can he be buster gorilla right?

How balls to the wall do you need to be to be a chef?

Enough for Erina-sama to notice you

we know

In the context of the show or in reality?

you have to do a lot of cocaine apparently

Reality.

Very, at least in my experience.
You're dealing with a lot of heat - both socially and regarding the actual temperature. You're working long hours and you'll usually have to get up early to prepare your mise en place, there's barely a day off and quite a lot of people become alcoholics or abuse other kinds of drugs. If you're not completely crazy before starting in the kitchen, you'll surely become at some point.

The reality of cooking must be very rough and pretty straining.

I really love both, since ever, I just don't voice it because of the shitposters.

From some articles I've read, it seems abuse is pretty rampant in kitchens for new staff.