Why so much hate for Yuri, Sup Forums

Why so much hate for Yuri, Sup Forums
I mean it's better than yaoi.

>it's better than yaoi.
That's not much of an accomplishment.

Even the turd I made this morning is better than yaoicrap.

Sup Forums doesn't hate yuri, it hates /u/fags. Unfortunately, Sup Forums sometimes lacks the ability to tell the difference between a normal yurifag and a /u/fag.

The problem is t/u/mblr fags who don't understand what yuri is and try to ruin it with gay shit.

To be fair, most yuri threads on Sup Forums are terrible meta threads, making them perfect targets for trolling.

Assuming you want a real answer and not just a bait thread: there are mainly three reasons:

The first one is that waifufags run rampant in this board, and, as you might guess, they hate lesbian characters because, as lesbians, they will never "reciprocate" their love even in the 2D world. Some of the less autistic ones are able to get over it and pretend she's straight. These don't typically hate yuri.
The second one is that yurifags shitposted a lot when Hibike S1 was airing, and a lot of hetfags, still butthurt about it, now have zero tolerance for it.
On a side note, many people still invoke "muh evil /u/fag shitposters", right before shitting up a perfectly fine yuri thread, but the fact you see these people around way more than their /u/ boogeymen, whom they fear oh so much, should really make you think. (In other words, see yourselves out you fucking autists, yuri manga and anime are Sup Forums related)
The third one is Sup Forums. Self-explainatory.

The Yurus are just good friends though.

Sup Forums hates everything in general, many Anons love to be hypsters and go hating on anything other people may like. Yuri is not the exception, but this genere seems to be one of the thing that a big part of Sup Forums actually likes.

regular /u/ browser here. This is correct. Most of the niggers at /u/ are faggots from other sites now. I've never seen a more normalfag board than current /u/. It's like browsing tumblr comments or facebook

Waifufags would rather have a lesbian waifu than a straight waifu in an harem though, not that they are relevant anymore thogh.

t. /u/ cancer

Anti-yurifags and yurifags just love throwing shit at eachother

Reminder that Yui was molested by her dad.

>Most of the niggers at /u/ are faggots from other sites now.
Almost everyone at Sup Forums are people that also visit other Websites.
Almost everyone on the Internet uses more than one Website.

Are you one of those "yuri totallty isn't about lesbians" guys?

mostly one schizo and whatever teens he managed to drag into his madness that season

come on man, you know exactly what i meant. stop being such a fucking faggot and read my whole post next time. specifically the
>It's like browsing tumblr comments or facebook

You mean people who actually know shit about japanese manga?

>It's like browsing tumblr comments or facebook
I believe that that is your honest opinion, but it's also a generalization that can be applied to most message board on the Internet.

Yeah, girls loving girls totally have nothing to do with being lesbians, amirite?

>The first one is that waifufags run rampant in this board
This has always been true but the hostility between yurifags and waifufags never used to exist.

The current /u/ general is nothing but a tumblr chat room discussing LGBT topics. The general still isn't the worst thread on the board though, I once opened a thread for gook webtoons and just holy fucking shit.

One of the main cause is that autistic false flagger Mugino. And yaoi treads are so gay even shitposters are driven away by them

So what are you reading right now? I'm really enjoying Mochi Au Lait's works.

I imported Yagakimi for Japanese practice. I also need to get caught up in A Kiss and A White Lily since it's been awhile since the last chapter I read. Mira's vampire eromanga was also great. I'm happy that got translated.

>I imported Yagakimi for Japanese practice
Do you collect manga or couldn't find the raws anywhere?

I bought it while I was in Japan. I also got all of Spirit Circle, but that one isn't yuri. As for why it's because I like to collect manga, but I'm not going to waste money on a translation when the original language is an option.

>I mean it's better than yaoi.
still gay

i like yuri because i am a lesbian

They are both gay but yaoi is double gay

who is your favorite couple

mine's is a tie between the manager and actress and the youngest inn sisters

The older sisters, I can't wait to see more of them.
The mother and the aunt also seem to be pretty gay, I hope they'll get some chapters

bright and cheery amnesia

best amnesia story ever
>when you get jealous of the you before the amnesia

I don't hate yuri. It's just not appealing to me.

I don't hate yuri, only yurifags

>Some of the less autistic ones are able to get over it and pretend she's straight.
>This has always been true but the hostility between yurifags and waifufags never used to exist.
We need to go back to the days where Sup Forums was all little girls, so everyone would be lesbians with their waifu anyway