Now the mob psycho 100 has ended what did you think of the manga?

Now the mob psycho 100 has ended what did you think of the manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

reitziluz.tumblr.com/post/168816964496/afterword-a-self-styled-spiritualist-who
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it ended

Anime or GTFO

second season when?

Regen is based

I can now conclusively say that OPM is better

It was fun but not that well executed.
Reading through these arcs it felt like ONE was trying to make stuff as long as possible.
Mob vs Shou's dad, Mob vs Dimple should've been alot shorter.
The anime did a good job of filtering out bullshit and making things not boring.
Only now do I realized ONE padded this series out so he could reach chapter 101.

Wait, it really ended? What happened to the giant spirit that was inside the broccoli? All I remember was that Dimple made Mob sleepwalk away and God Dimple went to take care of it

>Only now do I realized ONE padded this series out so he could reach chapter 101.
He easily could have hit 101 a long time ago if he didn't subdivide each chapter into a bunch of subchapters.

It was excellent, if we never get season 2 it'll be a crime

bretty good

I loved it. It's a crime that OPM got all the attention rather than this or its anime.

Probably the most fun i've had reading an ongoing series in a while. Can't wait to see what ONE dose next.

Why hasn't ONE's "thanks for reading" message on the last chapter been translated?

it has

reitziluz.tumblr.com/post/168816964496/afterword-a-self-styled-spiritualist-who

Reading through its manga was a fun experience, and I will surely miss it. The ending may seem too simple, but it shows that Mob and the rest are finally living a peaceful life, and he can now express his emotions without fear, just as what he wanted for so long. It's great to witness how they've all grown as a person. Though, I wish that we could get to see more of some characters like Serizawa, Mezato, etc.
Overall it's a great series.

Thanks for that.

I thought it was a perfectly fitting ending. I don't get what all those other Sup Forumsnons were expecting?

Not sure if it's just me but I had a strange comfy feeling all the time while reading it, no matter how intense the situations appeared to be. Pretty refreshing.

It was a wonderful series. My heart was heavy but full as I read the last chapter, i’m very glad it exists.

>and making things not boring.
the first 4 episodes are boring as hell

Great, but felt a little longer than it should.

What the fuck happened to tbe broccoli god?

Fine - 6/10.

Rushed ending.

Good finale for an overall great manga. I will definitely miss it. Let's just hope it gets a second season that covers the rest of the story.

So...Mogami just kinda fucked off? What the fuck? What was the point of his return then?

was a fun ride
happy ending is best ending

It apparently kicked Dimple's ass, but he was able to survive because he lived on in Mob's heart or something.

To show that he automatically redeemed himself by meeting Mob like everyone else.

...lmao.

probably the worst ending of all time.
ONE is a genius because no one will ever make an ending that is worse than this.

The OPM ending is going to be insanely bad though.

one is a hack

>last arc conclusion
>"lol just b urself Mob!"
>skip to hurr happy club life
>mfw throwing a cake in Reigen's face

I'm just shocked how the series can still be emotionally potent all the way through. Some pacing problems here and there though. Hopefully anime adaptation fix it.