Video Girl Ai

Old ass manga getting a live-action drama adaption in 2018.
Along with that, a one-shot in January for the Weekly Young Jump to commemorate the adaption.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIRs0VoXrgg

for those that care I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8ObME3y2_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw you'll never have a japanese qt with curly hair things come out of your tv+vhs to tease you...

kill me now!

cinnamon rolls
I'd imagine her pubes are also like that

3D girl is such a cutie

The thing that always stuck with me about this manga was when the evil organization needed a second video girl for something. Since they could only be summoned by guys who yearned for love or some shit, they left the video tape where some nerd could find it. The nerd spent an entire week doing nothing but fucking the new video girl, so they just had to walk in and take her afterward because he was suffering from nourishment and exhaustion.

>live-action drama

Live action isn't anime/manga.

ur not anime/manga

I should have emphasized the one-shot more
wonder what it's gonna be about

Does he get his waifu back in the end?

>live-action
oh well, they have a 25% chance of getting it right, no need to pa
>drama
oh fuck me

why do they do this shit? Almost all anime require a high budget to look good in live action, which tv shows obviously can not provide.

Yes and?

If I remember right, they rewound the tape as they collected it so she'd lose all of her memories of him. Then he was never mentioned again.

This, go tp /jp/ or whatever, every year a ton of manga get a crappy live action series, who cares get over your nostalgia. A lot of pseudo adults are still stuck in a childish mentality wetting themselves over old series because in all this time they didn't accomplish shit in their life and use anime as coping mechanism.

Fuck.

read the rules you dumb fucks it probably won't even get another thread

>4. The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.

Why the hell are all these manga series from my youth getting live-action adaptations all the sudden?

Everyone's running out of ideas.

what the hell has katsura been doing all these years?

Not working on Zetman.

Was that the part where he made her use the restroom in a bucket? Or am I thinking about a random doujin or something.

Dammit, Video Girl Ai was my favorite romance manga and now this happens.

No ED, no pick up.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8ObME3y2_g

There was a live action film adaptation in like 1992. It's on bakabt.

Yes.

This is actually a romantic manga classic.

Still in my manga top 5, what a masterpiece.

Why should we care what the rules say when the mods don't enforce them 99% of the time?

Oh man, haven’t read masakazu katsura since zetman ended. Please come back and do another romance series on jump

Weirdly I"s also had a live adaption announced just a bit after this was announced.

Does this mean katsura’s making a comeback soon?

>video girl AI
fuck yeah

Will it also have tits attacks?

No matter how good this is it will likely only have one season just like every other live action manga adaption that isn't Liar Game. I'm still pissed Aoi Honno never continued.