Why were Pokegirls so damn lewd? Anybody else used to watch Pokémon just for the girls/lolibait?

Why were Pokegirls so damn lewd? Anybody else used to watch Pokémon just for the girls/lolibait?

May has the boobs and spats
Mei has the pantyhose
Hilda has dat ass and booty shorts

It's a good thing Chicken-chan isn't in the anime, so she isn't sexualized. She's only 11.

Stopped playing after generation 2 but I'm always up to date with new pokesluts

Love jerking to h-manga with them, lately there been nice oyakodon ones on sadpanda

That only makes my cock harder.

Can't believe they made her skirt so short.

what the fuck that's not even lewd, its just her legs. I think its your inner fantasy that makes this more than it is

Chicken-chan is prime sexual. She is very lewd and 11.

I mean, people did freak out over Lillie's swimsuit in Sun and Moon, and that shit's rather tame.

Not for lewd

I wonder if they'll ever have a pokegirl cuter than her?

My favorite pics of her are the ones where she's having an accident in her pants

Dame desuyo user-san.
You have to take her to a secluded area and watch her- I mean, keep a lookout for dangerous Pokemon nearby.

Is Dawn younger than Chicken-chan?

Lillie is kinda hot for an 11 year old.

why did lusamine think that lewd see though mesh panties were a good idea to dress her daughter with?

user your post and image are giving me conflicting feelings.

How so?

She has good taste

to this day I still fap to pokemon hentai from time to time, does that answer your question?

I don't think they're mesh. It looks like her cheeks are just sweaty or something. The border and the rest of the panties suggest they're normal

What about this one? Do you also like her?

Does Sup Forums have good taste?

The creators of the anime, basically said that Ash deserves to have a different girl each season for eye candy.

Fuck off crossy

yes, but I prefer her when she's having an accident, not when she's about to have one

>Old hag won
Nah.

I want to hug Chicken-chan when she looks like this.

>implying you don't browse multiple boards.

>Look up Lusamine because out of touch
>Age 41
>Looks like that
I'm going to be fappin' all through Christmas.

She is also a mother of two if that is your thing.

She's so small your dick might rub her tummy if you do that.

I leave foreign board culture at the door.

Pretty sure my dick would rub her face if I did that

She'll be a mother of three soon.

What was so lewd about that gif? Only some perverted fuck would think that. She’s obviously just stretching.

It is okay, I can just pick her up.

You wouldn't do that to her face, would you?

I wouldn't have a choice

You're right, I 'm a perv.

Good taste, pokegirls are all 10/10

What about pokemoms?

>Out of order
For what purpose

Black/White Mom was god tier. I remember I was frustrated it took so long for lewding.

Fapservice in children's anime has a long history. People, even those not of the target intended demographic, get off to characters. People got off to Shizuka from Doraemon for generations. The producers are aware of this, they can service these people while keeping priorities straight.

People like projecting their puritan views on anime (often because they have sanitized views of their own childhood) but seriously, even just learning about panchira and fanservice will teach you a lot about anime.

this is now an omo thread

Good lord.

what is a blue board?

why did the anime skip touko and mei? why?