WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING FUCK

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CUTESY COMFY ADVENTURE SHOW
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

>record scratch

You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CUTE GEMS DOING CUTE STUFF SHOW
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Did you even pay attention to the lore that they spoonfed you throughout the episodes? It was like a rainstorm of Chekov's gun.

You're literally retarded. It was obviously grim from the beginning.

You still thought it was cutesy even after Reg broke Riko's arm while she was bleeding from her everything?

didn't expect it to be that grim
this was fucking heart wrenching

no but i didn't expect it to get worse... miles worse

This is what happens when you pay more attention to the artsstyle than the plot.

>Watch a show about descending into the Abyss
>show constantly explains the horrors people experience as they go down
>MCs go down
>somehow OP still doesn't expect that shit is gonna happen to them

hot
post more thots getting what they deserve

>it is repeated many times Abyss is crazy dangerous place
>White whistles are show to be crazy maniacs

>people are still surprised when crazy shit happens
Are MiA fags really this retarded?

I seriously fucking hate 12 year old idiots like you that don't know how to recognize superflat exploitation series when you see one. Fuck off you no-anime-experience dipshits.

Not made in deep hole.

Boku no Pico

Manufactured in the chasm

Elaborated in Depression

Can't find it

Subarashii
Even better scenes next season

Fabricated within gorge

it's in the filename of OP you fucking idiot, everyone replying to you is giving you essentially a thesaurus of names you could call it.

Built in earth vagina

So whats it actually called?

how the fuck are people so stupid

the first episode explains about the curse and how fucked up it is

what the fuck

Legend of the Blue Wolves you fucking newfag.

Even better than papa Bondrewds Totally Humane Elevator(TM) into the depth of the world??

Bullying thread when?

done in a hole

conceived in long shaft

Created in the depths

Very funny guys. Whats the actual name of the anime, I want to watch it

shaped with emptiness

Performed in a chasm with an unknown depth

ssʎqɐ uᴉ ǝpɐɯ

It's literally in the OP's file name you brainlet

Ok I'm getting angry now. Tell me the fucking name of the anime you autists.

Now you are just pushing it.

Constructed in excavation

origin from ravine

>Watched the entire season
>Still haven't found a reason to why I should care about Phos at all.

Defined in a Ditch

Kill la Kill yourself

Yes
Probably a bandwagonong retard that watched it at 2x speed.

curse of the speed readers

Wait they animated that? I figured they'd pussy out and camera away in the anime. How true to the manga is this show?

Watch it and find out

Ok that's too obvious

Moar plox? I love those.

Just finished it.
Thought it was okay, nothing too special. And it definitely thought it still felt like a childish exploration show with added violent bits instead of a mature show with a innocent looking art style.
Thought it was going to be edgier by all the talk about it honestly.

Ok, added to the backlog.

I'm poor myself I only have the cyborg one left

He loves her, marries her and grows old with her...right?

>Marrying a glorified toaster

STOP

Holy shit that's brutal, I love it.

OF COURSE HE DOES, with another model that is

Phos is basically dying little by little with each piece that breaks and gets replaced, and the more capable of protecting her friends she becomes, the less memories of them she has. It's quite tragic, even if it's hard to empathize with characters that don't have much concept of death and suffering.

Unfortunately that's the last one, FUCK SYNTHS

The anime ends before the best arc IMO. You should read the manga, it's beatiful and the Reg vs Bon fight will give you a boner

>FUCK SYNTHS
That's the idea, don't know why anyone would want one otherwise. Also, that comic was perfection.

This thread is so full of bait I don't know where to look.

This whole scene was worse than the one in OP's post. It was gruesome based on reality instead of lel transformation. Also came as a surprise instead of >muh dramatic flashback which will obviously be tragic.

I never understood gloryfing Ai in movies/games, I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't fuck my pc

what?

Whatcha gona do fuckboi?

I would if it looked like a cute girl.

You shouldn't, Phos did everything wrong, if you read the manga you will see you should feel bad for everyone else around him instead since he is leading them to doom.

>3d
fuck off

Cute 2D girl

To quote Short Circuit: "It's a machine. It doesn't get pissed off. It doesn't get happy, it doesn't get sad, it doesn't laugh at your jokes. It just runs programs." In other words, I don't want one to GF and start a little psudo-family with, I want one so that it can serve me. It will clean, cook, as well as be a sex toy. Because that is its job.

>Assuming that cute is 3D
You are the one who should fuck off.

Now we're talking

Kek he doesn't know

You obviously have no idea how AI or intelligence in general works.

The one is upside down with a real title an you still act like a faggot

Who said I needed it to be an AI? A machine doesn't have to be intelligent to do it's job. I'm not asking for a Steel Angel here, or even a protocol droid. Just something that can do tasks. It doesn't even have to be bipedal.

Comments like this are so fucking useless and arrogant, and serve to corrode dialogue around society as a whole. Here's a rule that everybody should follow: If you're going to make a claim, then follow that claim up with an elaboration, and then be ready engage in a discussion about your elaboration. If you're not willing to make that effort, then don't say anything at all. If you go through life spending more time in the latter group than the former (being unwilling to articulate your ideas, that is), then don't vote.

It kinda ruined my involvement with the show, so I kinda feel bad about it.
The powerful moments of the show like Antarc dying, Admirabilis betrayal fell flat on me. And i was just like "What a pathetic fuckup of a character this is"
Characters like Cinnabar and Diamond also didn't help with the immersion
The first two-three episodes are definitely the worst but it got better as it kept going, so I am glad kept watching it.

is this steven universe?

>spoonfeeding
reported, enjoy your ban

Manufactured Deep Down.

woah, powerpuff girls are gory nowadays huh

Maid Ina Byss

Because it's a show about finding emotion where there isn't. These characters simply don't work like humans, so you shouldn't expect tears and feelings but emptiness and contemplation.
I think it's rather beautiful, in a weird and sterile kind of way.

2.5D best D

Born in a mine

An autist's wet dream

Produced from within a deep chasm

How so?
You can enjoy a story without feeling all emotional. Still, there is something wrong with you if you felt absolutely nothing on Antarc scene, even if only for Antarc.

More like a psychopath's wet dream

Crafted in gap

Composed in Crevice

Fuck off.

>announcing reports

>Overheat
>burn victim
Oh you.

Bait in Abyss

Nope, nothing.

yeah but for /a instead of /co