youtube.com/watch?v=CIB1AxINHcY
youtube.com/watch?v=3IzSJSMeUjY
e-hentai.org/g/419586/1f7393c125/
exhentai.org/g/419586/1f7393c125/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to hug Akagi

He lost some games

c-cute

Ando is relatable. Literally me just 3-5 years ago.

FUCK OFF ANDOU

He is literally a traitor.

I probably would have done the same thing.

true unsocialized but otherwise mentally healthy fags are pretty shit

he didn't hang himself

Go die in a fire, Ando. Both of you filthy traitors.
RIP Ishida

Wait it's the October chapter translation! If I can count to five there shouldn't be any hiatus'ed chapters neither in Nov or Dec and there's nothing still. Gaaaaah

youtube.com/watch?v=CIB1AxINHcY
Ready for season 3 this thursday? :^)

Could they stop with this fake nose meme? Tonegawa is pretty gud.

I didn't understand feeling anger or hatred at an anime character until Andou came along. He definitely did wrong and he is absolute scum.

Though Kaiji should have kicked him out after his first betrayal.

This.
Fucking Andou, he should have died.

He did something wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=3IzSJSMeUjY

>That one guy that cosplays as Kaiji with the fake nose is in this
Absolutely histerical.
I really hope someone starts subbing this.

Let's be honest here : who, in his place, wouldn't have done what he did ? Kaiji was the perfect scapegoat

I'm too much of a goody two shoes to doom someone like that

More like who the fuck would
Jesus, fuck you guys are starting to pass me odd, how could you do that to someone especially after spending all night with them and then saving your life. Kaiji is the one that did all the heavy lifting too.

Who did more wrong?

if you already on the fucking ship, this means at least you have zero self control.

Miyoshi/Maeda. Andou barely knew Kaiji, but Kaiji and Miyoshi/Maeda went through hell together and he saved them.

And they kept trying to help the president even after he defended his case.

> Kaiji is the one that did all the heavy lifting too.
But that's exactly the point. Maximum gains

But this doesn't mean you are a bad person. Ishida was not an asshole.
Andou apologists are horrible people, which is sadly what I expect from this site.

Most not-Sup Forumsndos would be furuhatas. It's nearly impossible to be an ishida, just think, Ishida got to no return room just because a random faggot told him 1) please cheat for me 2) it will be ok.

holy shit I'm an animeonly fag. These idiots turn on him too? What the FUCK?

At least one of them continues to grab every loan he sees and it was shown in the very beginning of pt 3. Not a gaming ardor addict retard, just a retard. Kaiji saw it and he had a chance to run away. Also they didn't even think he could lose all the millions because of reasons so basically they decided he is a neet because he can afford doing nothing.

another animefag here. is the manga updated frequently? also is there a planned ending?

Same here, but not to someone as perfect and beautiful as Kaiji. I'd kill for a friend like that

Yes. It's a weekly release and translators are working hard. The ending won't be in sight for quite a while yet so who knows about that.

We are in the very beginning of a really unpredictable arc = part 6, there's no reason to stop.

please tell me this is a doujin

Kaiji isnt ending yet so read Kurosawa, Akagi and Ten

Someone post the condom page

>Kurosawa

Speaking of which, my favorite character just got a spin-off; and best boy has already returned

I hope he's doing okay these days.

Fuck that faggot.

Yes it is but unfortunately I dont have link

e-hentai.org/g/419586/1f7393c125/
or
exhentai.org/g/419586/1f7393c125/
It's not even that good what is wrong with you faggits