Re:Life

HER SMILE AND OPTIMISM RESTORED

i love hishiron

A CUTE

I want to go drinking with sensei.

>mfw there's only 10-12 chapters left
So, how are they going to end it?

Cake gets a cream filling.

Nah, with these two it would take at least 1000 more chapters and like four training arcs to get there.

What's the I point of the program if they forget everything and can't remember life lessons learned?

They remember, people around them forget, when you put two subjects together they forget each other.

Seems like a shitty system as you are left with memories only to struggle to remember where they came from. What a perfect way to have forced drama only to be bypasses by a cliche you dropped something or bumping into someone.

How do you still not get it.

If people around then forget, then they will forget each other. They created many memories together. Do you still not get it?

Don't you "no u" me, faggot, you clearly failed to grasp the simple concept they explained in detail on multiple occasions.

They are a special case because they're both subjects. It wasn't intended to work that way, because they never really intended for subjects to interact so they didn't really anticipate for what would happen in a situation like that and they still probably don't know what exactly will happen.

I LIKE IT

I really regret getting into manga after watching anime.
Pacing is killing me. Should've just waited for ovas.

You sure showed me how I was correct about them forgetting each other considering they both were key to improving each other. You really showed me that this won't create any drama that eventually will be subverted by a cliche. Yep, those were completely an impossibility. An somehow having both subjects work together when they haven't before sure isn't a shitty system considering they are testing in people's lives. Yep, you are so right, it isn't a shitty system they are choosing to run in that way. It's such a great company running it that they even hide issues from subjects too, that is so wonderful and moral.

Can you dial down the mad so I can actually understand what the fuck you're trying to say?

Yes, it's bad for them that they'll forget each other, but that's how the drugs work.
Yes, it's forced drama, that's the entire premise.
Yes, ReLife have no fucking idea what they're doing half the time.

And?

What happened user? Did she finally find out?

I want to save this christmas cake's smile

Probably not. Probably just some more bittersweet horseshit to extend the drama even further.

Teacher a cute!

Really nice manga, hope they don't ruin at the end.

Have recent chapters been on a fucking repeat.
>so happy to be friends with you guys
>get sad(cant believe they're going to lose their memories)
>repeat

The manga has always had garbage pacing. That's nothing new.

Not really, but she's now convinced Kaizaki is an adult just like her.

God fucking damn that's cute.

I get the feeling the ending is going to make me take up drinking though.