Is K-On the ultimate pleb filter?

Is K-On the ultimate pleb filter?

L-Gaim is the true ultimate pleb filter

In a sense that only retards with no taste like it? Yeah, I guess so.

Filters perform two operations simultaneously. Which did you intend to imply?

Pleb filtered.

Since he said ultimate, I think we can assume he meant both, so that anyone who cares about K-on in either way is a megga-ass plebgot.

Yes. Astounding production and visual direction (though it's admittedly much weaker in both regards before S1E13), and subtle yet rich characterization, make it the pinnacle of the "moe slice of life" genre and one of the greatest television anime of time, something widely recognized by critics. Those who dislike K-On are generally put off by the premise ("durrrrrr nothing happens it's just moeshit!!!1) and are either too dumb or too impatient to appreciate the masterful execution.

My wife Mugi is so cute

Lucky Star was better. Something about was just livelier, while K-On just seemed stuffy and by the book, especially S1.

And they were actually rather lazy with the instrument playing animation.

Why do pedros like this show so much?

Because KyoAni likes Pedros

Literally glorified moeblob

Another pleb filtered

How is the most popular cgdct next to Maid Dragon and Love Live a pleb filter?

Yeah, everyone knows hibike is better

This show made me embrace moeblob as full escapism, fuck you OP

All keions are best.

this man gets it

No, that's Texhnolyze, but K-ON is up there.

I don't know man, my name is not Pedro but I like K-On quite a lot.

You could argue that the color palette in Lucky Star was "livelier" but K-On, and certainly has a more energetic pacing, in terms of its character animations and in its emotions, K-On is much stronger. This is especially true of the second season (the first being a more direct 4koma adaptation while the second was basically an original anime).

The instrument criticism you leveled is actually one of the few legitimate criticisms I've seen of K-On, though I still consider season 2 a rare 10/10. KyoAni did improve with this in future projects like Hibike though.

*was "livelier" than K-On

I like Lucky Star a lot (I don't think its reliance on pop culture references makes it age worse--now it's like a time capsule to 2007 otaku culture) for the record, I just think K-On!! is so much better than it or any other KyoAni TV series.