Could Nagatoro beat you up , Sup Forums?

Could Nagatoro beat you up , Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSY0ydLwb5U
youtube.com/watch?v=49z81-tBJlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for the Sandbag chapter.

Will it be different?

Shed lose against the dick

Hopefully it will be with more violence.

Unfortunately, no, since I have three times her weight and almost 3 feet taller than her.
I self insert as senpai though.

I would certainly let her try.

Depends if she can strike my dick before I overpower her.

>tfw fapping to the thought of beating Nagatoro into submission

no im 7 feet tall and built like ayy lmao

>me
yes
>my dick
no

>strikefag

One low single leg and she's down

I like how the kick swings the wrong way.

>have a good idea
>make a few comics
>becomes repetitive
>Oh shit! I must do something!
>becomes weird ass meta nonsense

Why does this happen every single time?

What are you talking about? This manga is 6 or 7 chapters in.

No.

It was an image set, which was pretty good, but once it became a manga, it's now this weird nonsense how the brown girl secretly loves four-eyes' dumb sentai manga and wishes he'd protect her too, but can't show her feelings, but he also hates the bullying but he likes her and blah blah blah
It's nonsense

Do you have autism? I'm not trying to imply anything mean here, just asking. You seem to be misunderstanding a lot of things.

What the fuck

no

How do we cure the soyboy pandemic Sup Forums?

More Nagatoros out on the streets, bullying kids like Senpai early and often. It's the only way.

Does she have UI?

I could probably crush her with my dick.

As a practitioner of Muay Thai, Judo, Kung Fu, and Tai Chi Yang style, I'm certain I can beat her up

If you hug her really hard, she'll be powerless.

Tai chi is just Chinese aerobics

No, but I could act like she's too strong for me and cop a feel or two while pretending to defend myself.

It is good to apply the principle of Tai Chi to find the center of gravity on your opponent

Shit, give me one strike and I'll down someone even bigger than me just pushing them off balance though, Tai Chi has no strike, but plenty of way to defend

No, because she is a girl and I probably have two times her weight and am 50% taller as well.
But I could pretend to get beaten up.

knee to the face

Isn't the footwork wrong?

I would never hit a girl unless totally necessary, and also I would enjoy getting beat up by her, so yes she could.

better watch out user, some mod or janitor is deleting "soyboy" posts

I think she spun counter-clockwise
it looks a little weird to me too, maybe the way he drew it made some kind of optical illusion

>better watch out user, some mod or janitor is deleting "soyboy" posts
Because it's a shitty crossboarder word that doesn't belong here retard.

Or because people like you get butthurt about it lol

aww sorry is Sup Forums a "safe space"?

If we look at the visual motion on the page, it looks like her leg actually cranks backwards behind her head (in red) before the actual kick motion happens. In blue is what the kick motion should be like. The kick rises, it shouldn't crank behind her head.

yeah I understood that, I think what the artist was showing was that she did a counterclockwise spinning kick and is in the downswing in that panel, but for some reason it kindof looks like she's in the upswing of a clockwise roundhouse kick, as you drew with the blue line

we should go to reddit instead of Sup Forums for saying a word that offends you?
I think you're pumped so full of estrogen you can't think straight anymore

No.

Why don't they just word filter it? This is Sup Forums not facebook or twitter leave your social media jargon at the door.

>wears spats the majority of the time
>deliberately avoids wearing them when she's lifting her legs in front of senpai or pinning him down
W E W
E
W

Go back.

can't think of any other comebacks? guess I shouldn't expect much

Go back

i think the reason it goes behind her is so you the character isn't covered by the line

Not with that reach and weight, no.

Go back

i want to FUCK nagatoro in her ASSHOLE where she's WEAKEST

I'm pretty sure provoking Senpai into hatefuicking her is her grand plan.

Girls are weak, so no.

>Sup Forums is literally a safe space for soyboys
lmao toughen up you weebs, other boards can take a banter

Is she a southpaw though?, why is she changing stances to throw that hook? ANy martial arts does that?

Go back

Taekwondo as foot switching.

>made a post an hour ago to this saying more like because you're butthurt about it
Wow, I was right.

go away Jiren

MUH

Do nips even do southpaw? From what I understand they are really anal about uniformity and teach everyone as if they are right handed.

It's a spinning heel kick. There's nothing wrong with this page.

>southpaw
what is this, boxing?

Southpaw is just another way to say unorthodox. It's not just a boxing term. You're probably the type of person who thinks boxing isn't a martial art. Eat shit user.

no need to project this hard, user.

Then that means the page composition is wrong and the mangaka can't fucking draw action scenes.

The only thing that's "wrong" is the motion lines from her kick go behind her head. But more likely it's a stylistic choice not to hide her expression.

If you weren't an autist this would make sense to you.

>6’2, 250 pounds
She gets mating pressed and impregnated.

Why is nagatoro so sexual?

Not if I unzip my pants, since no woman can beat the cock.

>asking him if he's okay after they fall
She really does care

Can't beat the cock, man.

>The only thing that's "wrong" is the motion lines
This is the exact problem on this page. If she really was doing a spinning heel kick, the arc of the motion line would be curved the other way and slightly straighter. Also, I doubt it's a spinning heel kick. If you look at the back of the feet, the motion line indicates the foot is going forward, continuing with the trail. If it were a spinning back spinning heel kick, the trail you see on the back of the foot should be in front of the foot. Her right leg is going forward, like a roundhouse kick, not backwards like a spinning heel kick.

stop talking about the validity of her kick and talk about what you'd do to nagatoro in bed while senpai watches

Top down bottom up from behind, with a fist full of hair and her face in a pillow or gagged with a sock. Gotta tie those hands up too.

She's too small to do any real damage to me. Yes.

A 80lbs girl even with training, couldn't take down a man. Wait... did you mean it in a literal way towards us, the reader or in general against men or in a "here's a cute girl doing cute things way"?

If she ever puts me into some sort of self defence situation, and I have to legally defend myself, if she comes at me in an alley, tries to do anything... I'm gonna fuck her up SO BADLY I will put her in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, okay. It won't be a quick self defence situation. I'll be nailing her, I'll be punching her in the back of the neck. I'll be boxing her eyes in, I'll break both her orbital bones. I'm gonna destroy Nagatory physically SO BADLY the people who come to clean her up are gonna be puking when they see what I did to her. I want them to know how I feel about her so I'm gonna fuck her up so bad that she makes them puke when they see her bruised, mangled body.

You're all idiots. She's clearly throwing out a downward angled roundhouse kick from her back (right leg). In the turning motion, she raises her knee to its highest position, flicks out the kick, rotates her hips so the momentum of the turn shifts from an upward to a downward motion mid spin.

Really hard to do without bending that left knee to compensate the hip angle, but not impossible for someone very flexible.

Also, nearly powerless with so much joint transfer and on such a tiny body.

for example
youtube.com/watch?v=lSY0ydLwb5U

It's not a heel kick. She's striking with the top of a foot. It's a roundhouse kick. Her style looks to be korean, since the Japanese are very much about power/straight striking and her stance isn't high enough/knees not bent enough to be thai kickboxing.

yeah but for kicking, for punching seems weird.

>no socks

... GUYS, you just know

footfags gtfo

nagatoro is far ANAL WHIPPING

What weird about jabbing? Throwing a punch with the same hand as the front foot is a jab. Basically every combat sport ever has both jabs.

The fact that after the jab she switches stance to throw a hook.

Also, looking at the image, it looks like the left arm is throwing a hook, anyway.

It's shadowboxing. Maybe she's imagining a retreating opponent?

She's showing off, anyway; it's not like she's in an actualy combat role.

She's less than 5 feet tall, dude. She's not gonna reach anyone if she pants herself and tries to strike from one position, rotating her torso to throw bent-armed hooks or getting away with any power by attempting straights. She has to move.

Guys I can't take it, I need a Nagatoro gf.

One normally keeps the same stance depending if they're righty or lefty, moving in the same stance is basic footwork. Stance doesn't mean staying put on a set place.

Notice the first kick with the covered leg, that's what she's doing.

Switching stances is INCREDIBLY common in combat sports, are you out of your mind? It's literally mirror image.

The only sport I can readily think of that doesn't ever switch stances is boxing because they are HAMMERED into training out of a single stance and perfecting throwing only punches from only one stance. Not only that, but are 90% trained to only fight against opponents using exactly the same stance as they do, using exactly the same skills and strategies. It's a very very very narrow method of fighting, but effective when perfected.

She's not boxing. It looks to be an asian martial art, like Tae Kwon Do or Tang Soo Do. Some striking style of Karate.

no. i'd just invite her into my guard and that'll be the end of it

She is not performing a spinning hook kick. That strikes with the heel/bottom of your foot as you spin backwards, losing sight of your opponent. A blind kick.
She's performing a downward roundhouse kick. That strikes with the top of your foot and you spin forward, keeping visual tracking of your opponent.

Here's a webm of a regular fighter performing both variants of the kick. And this link a korean master. Watch this man perform it with his left leg (she's performing it with her right).
youtube.com/watch?v=49z81-tBJlA

The difference is that he's performing the kick to get more power/speed and angle than she does; she's just swinging her leg after opening her hips (performing it like a beginner little girl).

She's not doing any strike with her hell. It's not a hook/heel kick. It's a roundhouse.

cool, gonna look that one up.

Low single is foot, not knee