ITT: I wish I would look exactly like that

ITT: I wish I would look exactly like that

I love Houki

I keep seeing Murcielago all over the place is it worth reading?

It's alright if you don't mind retarded amounts of edginess. I don't think anyone is actually translating it though.

Houki is so sexy

I'd rape you if you looked like that.

But user, you already locke like trash.

Best

Haters fags with shit taste

Unironically this.

You cannot possibly fathom the level of shit that is my taste

So you admit have shit taste

If loving Laura is wrong, then i don't want to be right!And besides,who would ever want a bipolar sociopath like Houki?

>Bipolar sociopath
Its very slander and hypocrite coming from a laucrap fag saying that words. Houki is superior in all sense

Any one of these will do.

white hair is cuter imo

>tfw penis inspection day

Except by shit girls as
Tachibana kanade, kasugano sora, anna nishikinomiya, naruse maria, izumi sagiri
and finally laura bodewig

This, or a qt thicc girl

Is this thread filled with actual women, or are you a bunch of transtrenders faggots?

*cracks fingers*
First, she wants Ichika to like here, but constantly insistes that he shuld be the one to confess his feelings. Then when he doesn't notice she lashes out on him. She wants him to look at here, but when he does she cals him a perv. All she has to do is tell him that she loves him and she would automatically win on the ocount that Ichika does infact like her, but she never does out of sheer pride.She doesn't want Ichika's love, she wants to OWN HIM!

I'm a straight man, but if I died and were given the option to choose my character in the next life I'd pick a cute anime girl 100%

>Wanting to be a girl = Believing you are a girl
End this meme

So you want to be an anime trap then?
That's still pretty faggoty.

Nah, I don't want that either. I'd just rather be an anime girl. Instead I'm a 3D man. That's life.

Who the fuck said anything about traps?

What are they?

Wow, What a kind of autistic hater faggot you are.

Stupid sexy sluts

Houki a best

>badass
>handsome
>more chill than part 3 Jotaro
>fucking giant
>great fashion sense
what's not to like?

not canon, faggettt

I want to masturbate inside a hot girl body user. The only good things about Houki are her pure sex face and body anyway

Yo dud, i think this guy is right.Houki could have had him the moment they met but she fucked it up and now she is having to deal whit all the other bitches. In the end she has only her self to blame. Maby WE are the ones whit shit taste.

I wonder who could be behind these posts

I dont know. OP and dhis fagit are never on the same place at the same time.