Happy Birthday, Arc

Happy Birthday, Arc.
Remake never.

Why would you even want a remake? Everything that made tsukihime and the greater type moon universe interesting has been slowly retconned or quietly put to rest over the years

Merry arcsmas Sup Forums

Sacchin route

Steady on.

Perfection.

>Why would you even want a remake?
Hmmm maybe because Tsukihime is poor written doujin game and Nasu want to expand it properly? Dark Six n shit.

Arc is such a cutie

>Hmmm maybe because Tsukihime is poor written doujin game
and yet its the only nasu work that actually works as a VN because of how the routes are written and it's the only one that doesn't completely fall up it's own asshole info dumping concepts or constantly throw out new characters instead of developing older ones.

>that actually works as a VN
You're wrong. VN has different genres.

mmmmmm maybe stfu???

different genres but still a GAME. fate is a series of badly done choose your own adventure books. you have to do each route in order and the overwhelming majority of choices are simply "pass or die" except for a few that are "do I want background info, character development, or a gag". Mahoyo is even more linear

tsukihime lets you do the routes in a much more open ended order, with the experience working pretty much any way you do it because of how much you need to see every route to get the full detail on the story. It also has a bit more depth with the way flags work because it's not as insanely long as fate is, with a lot more "if you pick this choice now you can actually fuck yourself several days later". Kagetsu tohya was even more in depth in terms of actually being a game and not a story you click to read

No. Read more VNs before posting shit.

>Thinking any of those concepts will actually make it in
>Implying this remake won't be the laziest shit with half the effort of Mahou Tsukai no Yoru and double the "developing" time
Sorry faggots, counting all the money siphoned from gambling addict faggots in FGO takes precedence.

Happy Birthday!

Kinoko is completely washed up for years now, probably stopped giving a fuck after CCC and now FGO enables that. Look at his rewriting of extra into extella zero, completely removing the parts of it that made it interesting. That's what he'll do to tsukihime.

>fate is a series of badly done choose your own adventure books
>Tsukihime is GAME
>VN
Are you baiting?

Happy Birthday Arc, hopefully the remake will be released during our short lifespans.

Extella zero is not real project.

Sure it is, coming out in a month.

Last Encore is not Extella Zero.

Do you want her to become self-insert-kun's waifu #83 in FGO that bad?

Yes. Shiki is not very different to be honest.

If you can self insert into shiki you are a bad person

Who is she? Where is she from? Almost like I've seen this anime before.

It's sort of sad to see a userbase begging for attention, even moreso after the path T-M has taken. If the remake ever comes out, I'll be enjoying the music at least.

DDD3 when.

(You) not getting OTPs like Ryougi x Mikiya and Iri x Kiri. Arc is safe

>implying Kohaku scene didn't get you boner first time
You fags are pessimistic as always.

Why was Arcs route so shit?

Also Kohaku x SHIKI is the true OTP.

>You fags are pessimistic as always.
Being pessimistic allows us to not be disappointed. I still want it to happen though.
That was a good delivery, so was this one.

Warc is so fun in melty.

Red-eyed Saber looks cute.

Happy birthday, Arc!!

Happy birthday, old friend.

>remake took so long hisui VA died

Saber truly is the king of womanlets.

I feel bad for laughing at this. Fucking Sasaki, when will he be done with Tsuki no Sango?

mmmmmmm just kys

Arc oid?
Arcaweed?
Arcooeed?

Arc-wade.

fpbp

Type moon was unironically dead to me when they confirmed that tsukihime and fate were in completely different universes

It made the setting automatically way less interesting and it's a soft admittance that they''re just the anime waifu/husbando with the names of historical figures company now

I think the remake never getting finished is probably a blessing.

Well I don't have a very high opinion of myself.

>remake never
Thank fuck

I just want Sacchin's route.

>Actually, back in 2013, I was writing the scenarios for the Unlimited Blade Works anime, Tsukihime R, and FGO in sync. If everything went as scheduled, Gilgamesh bringing Humanity’s Evils during the anime with FGO’s climax, and a certain plotline within Tsukihime R would ideally have happened all at the same time. Alas, reality is a harsh mistress
So now Nasu will rewrite Tsukihime so there'll be angra mainyu/goetia level threat in there? I don't know how to feel about it

Arcade a best.

>almost 5 years since then
>only early game art shown
>no release window in sight

Now this is high IQ

What's the point?
They're milking the Fate franchise so well that anything else would be a waste of time and money for them.

I hope not. I was actually laughing at FGO's finale because of how out of place and "JRPG" it feels for a TYPE-MOON game.