If Haruhi is God...

If Haruhi is God, why did she allow Yuki to steal her powers in Disappearance and render her powerless in the newly created world?

Because she doesn't know she's God. Are you retarded? That is the premise of the entire show. I really really really wish I could reach across the internet and stab you.

>allow
She doesn't even know she has powers OP.

Kyon is god

Reminder that Kyon made the wrong choice.

Reminder that no he didn't. Reiclone Yuki is the better Yuki.

Because she doesn't have any powers, Kyon have all those powers because he´s God; he is obsessed with Haruhi because the novel want a parallelism Kyon and Haruhi with Abrahamic Covenant

Bookworm human Nagato is Reiclone Nagato's creation. Let her be the person she wants to be.

She's not weird enough for Kyon.

Kyon is god and he transfers his abilities to random whores so his life isn't boring

This.

after endless struggles an AI gains feels and, with stealing the power of God, become an human + sets the world in peace. BUT the dude she loves turn her into a bot once again cause "be bullied by Haruhi is fun"

Yuki trusted Kyon to make the right choice. Was it all for him or for herself?

I think both

Excuse me? My wife Sasaki is not a whore. Please consider suicide user.

I want to fuck Haruhi

It's implied she let it happen because things would turn out alright in the end. In later novels, she prevents something bad from happening without knowledge of it (or that she did anything at all).

Because Kyon is God

She's a real God. Real God is never selfish you know

Yea, kill him. For he either is an unbeliever or a fucking idiot.

Someone post a webm of her heart breaking please.

post or link to full image plz

Not random but hes likelly the one givIng god powers to woman he finds interesting

I miss her, lads.

Same