twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vegito without a doubt.

jinren, vegito fusion wouldn't last 1 minute at full power

Vegito is worthless now

IMO he would finish jiren off in less than a minute

Jiren. Nothing is stronger than Jiren.

>Death Battle Poll

Get the fuck out of here Sup Forums

What about Jirens in different timelines?

I don't think so. Jobgeta has destroyed all his credibility

Teen thread.

This. Literal underage.

What is A. The Angels, B. The Grand Priest. C. Zeno's bodyguards, and D. Zeno.

they should have said that the potara from U10 are weaker than the ones from U7 and would only last 1 hour normally and at full power blue vegito they would only last 5 minutes

ToP Female Characters Ranked
15. Cocotte
14. Brianne de Chateau/Ribrianne
13. Sorrel
12. Lilibeu
11. Sanka Ku/Kakunsa
10. Caway
9. Kale
8. Dercori
7. Su Roas/Rozie
6. Monna
5. Hop
4. Vikal
3. Android 18
2. Kefla
1. Caulifla

Who do you think Vegitofags are?

No way of knowing because we've yet to see Jiren's full power.

>Who wins?
pic related when he makes his return after being summoned from a huge ki blast created by vegito and jiren

(You) win!
And !
And !
And !

Vegito is ludicrously powerful, he'd stomp Jiren.

so was his fight with UI goku him just waiting until UI's limit was shown?

Vegito would destroy him. Kefla is probably around 50% Jiren's power, and that's just as SS2. Going SSB on top of that would be ridiculous

>it's Christmas
>based GODhan still in the ToP
>confirmed blue level
>previews confirm he's fighting toppo

Man its been a good day. Now he's survived the robots he's not going out for quite a while. Where my CHADforce bros at? We have a lot to celebrate

>Literally numbers pulled out of your ass

>Implying SS Vegetto is stronger than SS Kefla

Probably. Jiren didn't seem to expend any real effort.

Actually they're the evaluation of a complex integral over three poles using residual theorem, but you already knew that.

>Doesnt know the difference between SS2 and LSS2

Kefla has firmly established that fusion is the most OP powerup you can get. To be precise, that fact was always established, she just showed that Toei hasn't forgotten it.

This. Kefla SS2 would probably beat Vegito SSG considering how strong Kale's Super Saiyan form is.

No she wouldn't . Kale couldn't even beat ssg Goku.

Are you mathfag?

How strong was Anilaza, really? He was taking all 5 of them together and was winning.

We knew Cauliflashitters and failturds were retarded. You just further cemented that fact

Probably invincible if not for the thing 17 destroyed

What does that have to do with KEFLA SS2? Kale in SS can't beat SSG Goku.

Vegito

I'm surprised universe 11 didn't interfere as this nigga was planning to destroy the entire arena.
Universe 11 would be erased too, why the fuck didn't they help?

The ending of the episode really felt like the ending of one of those DB movies. I hope they make Aniraza a recurring boss character in the games, because his powers are pretty interesting.

strawpoll.me/14690718

Merged Zamasu got sliced open by MirAI! Trunks though. So there's two powerups that are stronger than merged than potara Fusion:
1. Becoming the last hope of like three dozen people.
2. Becoming Justice and Order itself.

Kale in her controlled berserker couldn't beat ssg Goku so to think controlled berserker kefla could beat ssg Vegito is a stretch

Merry Christmas Eve

Exactly. Even though Goku had the clear advantage, TLSS took zero damage from SSG Goku and was able to hold him off 1v1 for a while.
Boosting that up by even something as small as two times would close that gap easily.
That's without considering the fact that the LSS line has multipliers massively higher than standard SS.
LSS2 Kefla would wreck SSG Vegetto. SSB vs powered up LSS2 is debatable. No idea who'd win there.

he is such a candy

ToP top 10 strongest contestants:
1. Jiren
2. Son Goku (UI)
3. Aniraza
4. Vegeta (SSB)
5. Kefla (LSS2)
6. Hit
7. Freiza (Golden)
8. Toppo
9. Gohan (Ultimate)
10. Dyspo

>Controlled berserker
Nice headcanon name. And I explicitly mentioned SS2 Kefla, not SS Kefla.

>The rank in the team is Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, Gohan, No. 17 ... after that it is difficult.

Daily reminder

>Kale > SSB
>Caulifla ~= SS3
Its only logical that Kefla would be stronger than Vegito when they're in the same form

Jobbers compared to Jiren

They teach people residual theorem in 2nd year undergrad, hardly takes a mathfag to know it lol.

t. jirenfag

Yeah and F trunks > ssb Vegito

Mary Trunksue doesn't count come on

Dyspo > Gohan (Ultimate)

Based Final 5

He does if his enemy counts.

In your fan fiction this might be true

Memes became real last night.

This is trash Maji kayo destroyed dyspo and that robot should be there.

>Not voting for Kefla
She literally gets stronger whenever she needs to.

Why are there 2 DBS threads?

Who would win, Kefla or Aniraza?

Hey I can't be upset with how my girl went out. Besides, 17 was getting knocked out if it wasn't for this goddess.

Ubuu will soon replace Gohan

This.

Yeah. She was based as well

This.... is unfortunately true for some reason.

Ohhhhh Vegeta hit Jiren twice in a two vs one battle... Jiren is shit now!

Vegetafag are the new cancer of this thread...

Reminder that "legendary" is just an extra tag added to Kale and Broly's SS form

Kale bodied SSB goku with next to no effort.

Caulifla pushed Goku to the edge in SS2, and only started falling behind him when he went SSB

Base Caulifla > base Goku and Vegeta

Maybe, hard to tell

I have a hunch that Jiren is a proxy on some level for Belmod.

This could be as little as Belmod letting Jiren tap into his power source, or as much as Jiren more or less being a host body for Belmod.

I had suspected that Belmod was going to have a larger roll than just spectator during this arc for sometime, but couldn't imagine what form it would take. In the recent preview of the hour long special, it shows Belmod seemingly (at the very least) telepathically communicating with Jiren.

This made a lot of sense to me when I stopped to consider it. Jiren has more or less not moved at all during the tournament - often keeping completely still. Only stepping in at key moments, and only very briefly.

Clearly, the show has been slowly introducing the idea of a blurred line between mortal/god - and eventually Goku is going to have to confront destruction god level action. I believe it is possible this is the first time we will see something like that come to fruition.

I am not willing to predict at this point that Jiren is literally just an automaton host for Belmod, but I think that Belmod is somehow assisting him or giving him a boost of some kind.

Celebrate what? Doing absolutely fucking nothing? At least 18 got a fucking save and 17 beat Aniraza.

He didn't even call out 18 you sensitive fuck.

Not worse than Gohanfags

What is this expression meant to convey to the viewer?

>Kale>SSB
Are you falseflagging to make me look bad for saying SS2 Kefla would beat SSG Vegetto?

Reminder that "Controlled" is a stupid name when we have better names.
The canon "True" Legendary Super Saiyan
Mastered.
Strengthened.
Literally all are better than "controlled".

Maybe anytime Jiren gets his red aura is him drawing power from a godly source?

Goku Black vs Jiren perhaps tied.

>that look in her eyes
You JUST know

Why Tenshinhan didn't use his clones to throw himself to the arena again?

What does this expression convey

>ywn see a dragon ball anime in the style of opm animated by madhouse
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why is terrified 18 such boner fuel?

I can't wait for the shock ending...

Universe 7 losing.

>this fucking thread

Power levels are the worst part of Dragon Ball.

Something about a smug tough woman being scared user

Its satisfying to some degree to see a powerful woman in a helpless situation, because it makes them look vulnerable

Because she's a "stronk independent womyn" getting put in her place and learning how weak and helpless she truly is against real men.

I hope someone redraws this so it doesn't look like shit. It'd make a great wallpaper.
This episode was all all over the place with art/animation. There were scenes that looked fantastic (like when 17 broke Aniraza's head crystal), while other scenes looked like fucking garbage (like that pic).

At least based Murata gave us this.

Trips confirm. RIP Goku, Vegeta, etc.

At the very least True LSS kale put up a good fight against SSG Goku 1v1.
LSS2 would likely stomp SSG.

>two vs one battle
>goku clearly sitting on the sideline doing nothing
lol

Shut the fuck up retard, Kale is weaker than SSG. But you already knew that, you baiting faggot.

What the fuck is 17 doing?