What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

the AOTY

anime about girl gems male

Is it supposed to be a S1 or something? Because there was literally no ending.

yes, although if the second season will happen is still in question

The manga is ongoing

Like most anime adaptations it is an ad for the manga.

>there was literally no ending
>Phos goes from being a retarded insecure waste of space with no job to being the best fighter and the only one who suspects the man who rules the gem's lives is hiding shit from them
>no ending

Just because every plot thread isn't tied up doesn't mean it had no thematically coherent ending my buddyboy.

wait, so this is 12 episodes, not 13!?
I thought the no preview at the end was more of a hype building tactic

>When you like character development
I would take it all back if i could.

yeah, on the bright side there a lots of the manga go continue (12 episodes covered around 4 volumes of the existing 9) if they ever do a second season.

And they also skipped over an entire arc and character which they can do in an OVA if they want.

>best fighter
bortz can still beat her

My hair is FABULOUS.
Your argument is invalid.

A horrible anime original ending
>Is it supposed to be a S1 or something? Because there was literally no ending.
Dumb animeonly, don't expect the anime to have a conclusion, the manga is ongoing and releases monthly, and the anime adapted about half of the available content.

More like no plot thread got tied up, hell there's actually new plot threads being presented in the very last episode.

Why don't they just use her hair to fill the gaps?

A post apocalyptic buddhist tale of jewels.

>Is it supposed to be a S1
What the fuck does this even mean? Are you not used to adaptation endings by now?

>the only one who suspects the man who rules the gem's lives is hiding shit from them
They literally all suspect that, though. She's just the only one doing anything about it.

Didn't actually realize it was an adaptation. I just marathoned it in one sitting after seeing a thread.

The way PTSD Phos walks turns me on for some reason.