Little Witch Academia

A wonderus gift on a wonderus night, Blessing of winter to those who believe.

Merry Christmas or whatever the hell you celebrate these days. And those who don't, may you have a good time.

Welcome to this thread full of little witches, teachers and ZERO Croix

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lewddamondo/status/945039887434121218
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to ride the Chariot

Will Tattun present us with some Diana for Christmas?

A believing heart is your gift.

>Live in Venezuela
>Communism government gives internet restrictions and can't use $ couldn't buy the Comiket Animator Book
>Despite everything manage to be present in almost every thread
>Still missed the Tattun Secret Santa and the (at least) the possibility to participate for said book.
>Watched how Chileans and Colombians get their Akko and Sucy nendos

I guess there's just no way for me to get merch for this or any other show after all.

Who wouldn't?

>Merry Christmas or whatever the hell you celebrate these days.
It's Winter Solstice, for the Wiccans. It is the only reason Christmas is moved to Dec instead of 125 other possible dates that was proposed.

Posting a crocs in a no crocs thread. You can't catch me.

merry witchmas, dont let the woodfucker get you with her shenanigans

still a little sad I missed this threads in the second half of the show. If there's anyone still around from then, would you mind posting cute witch girls?

Gimmie your address user

Taaaaats

Why is Woodward such a cunt?

Y'mean coont?

I could never deny a request for cute witches.

Yes, Akko needs tits.

More ass if anything. Diana can get the tits.

Friendly reminder that Diana has the same breast size as Sakura and Jeanne from Fate.

>Robe Akko
That’s cute.

Same here, living in a 3rd world country were the mail service gets your things wrecked 9 of 10 times makes getting merchandise difficult. My only hope is the digital release of the game.

When the fucking is that coming out anyways? And did they patch in co op yet? It's retarded that they released a best em up without co op.

>"On Hanna, On Barbera, On Lotte & Sucy! On Constanze, On Jasminka, On Amanda & Diana!
>"Oh Chariot with your hair so bright, wont you guide my sleigh tonight?"

akkohohoho.wav

its been in japan for about a month
but its coming to north america in the spring, not sure about europe, south america, and australia though

Post Akko

>those legs
I can see why everyone loves Akko so much.

>tfw sick during Christmas Weekend and cannot leave my apartment

Shes the second cutest lewd witch

>Every Witch
>Down in Witch-ville
>Liked Christmas a lot...

>But the Croix,
>Who lived just North of Witch-ville,
>Did NOT!

>The Croix hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!
>Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.
>It could be that her head wasn't screwed on quite right.
>It could be, perhaps, that her shoes were too tight.
>But I think that the most likely reason of all
>May have been that her heart was two sizes too small.

>lewding the witches
Who's your first?

you posted her

>you will never have all that on your face

Good choice

huh, I doubt you rift raff will never last all he way to Christmas morning but hey, go ahead and try. I'll be ready to mock your failure

>ywn cuddle a cute nerdy witch by the fire place on a cold Christmas night

MAH WITCH

Hey, has there ever been anyone in show who has addressed Akko as Atsuko? Even the bullies call her Akko even when she's not around

I don't think she ever once even /told/ anyone her name is legally Atsuko. The only way anyone would know is if they had a working knowledge of kana, which I doubt anyone at Luna Nova would.

Makes it all the more egregious when fanfic writers have people call her Atsuko.

Finniran called her Atsuko when she first enrolled, however it was the only time in the entire franchise her given name was actually said outloud, fun fact, she's only introduced herself once the japanese way the night she met Andrew, it was meant to show she's nervous enough to start speaking japanese when she should be speaking english while in the dub it's just that she's nervous in general.

The biggest surprise is that usually when in story a character is suppose to be speaking english the other characters comment on their accent or pronunciation. Akko however speaks perfect english, even weirder is that she didn't pick it up in school, she's completely self taught, this kid not only taught herself how to speak english correctly but also write it so is Akko really stupid or is she just suffering from tunnel vision like Akko?

>is Akko really stupid or is she just suffering from tunnel vision like Akko?
At the very least, she seems to be something of a savant with languages; see how quickly she picked up Fish after previously having no knowledge of it whatsoever. You could chalk that up to just her transformation, but even still it seems somewhat impressive that she could assimilate the ability to easily.

A shit.

>>Watched how Chileans and Colombians get their Akko and Sucy nendos
Was believing you until that part
1/10

She's also surprisingly good at gophering Constanze never would have been ready in time for wild hunt if it wasn't for Akko oh and all the problem solving she does on her own in the video game,Akko's the one usually solving puzzles and figuring out the riddles for the keys they need. and if not her it's Diana

MERRY CHRISTMAS

That's just because you play as Akko, though.

I sum Santa Babara Butt

Tattun's gift is here!

Loki Diana leaving food for Santa!

Loli Diana is such a cute

Are they actually making that card or is it a "lol print it out yourself" sort of thing?

Goddamn that is beautiful.

When the animator can paint it.

Here's a lewd Christmas Amanda.
twitter.com/Lewddamondo/status/945039887434121218

This one is better than Santa Chariot.

I'm watching this show for the first time right now. Can someone explain to me why it's so good? I barely even watch anime and I certainly don't like moe shit. What is this show doing to me?

Essentially, it's distilled joy in animation form.

Merry Christmas to me

Is that what he said? I tried google translating it and didn't get that impression.

Shit im weak, time for bed
Goodnight everyone and a Merry Christmas to you all

NO BULLI

Sent ;)
N-No, seriously, what do you mean? I just came out of a blackout
user, of course there's not a lot about them, but I've seen them on twitter, I even spoke with one at Tumblr.

My case, is not being able to use $ or € and like the other user said, the handling of merch over here is poor.

It's an adorable card but even if its finished, I can see why the Chariot one was chosen over it.

It feels weird that Diana gets to be a Shiny Chariot card but Akko doesn't.

Posting Croix should be a bannable offense.

I want to make Ursula twitch and moan with pleasure as I massage her vaginal walls with my penis while pumping her full of my seed, if you can decipher my highly ambiguous euphemism.

It's not weird if we know it was Tattun tge one who requested it.

Tattun betrayed us!

Akko has too much stuff, we need more Diana stuff.

>planking Diana

You lost me.

Not really. Like, at all.

Merry Christmas LWA

I'll send you something LWA-related for Xmas ya doof

I know it was off model but I still can't get over how Diana looks at Akko in this episode.

Akko meanwhile looked like a child. Even more innocent looking than chibi chariot playing with magic when she started waving the grand wand around as Croix's alarm started blaring. What a scary ending

I love the faces they make when Jasminka causes them all to fall. Sucy's especially.

It's a bit surprising to think that Diana ran up to join the group hug too.

why does that amuse you?

Maybe he's into that.

Shouldn't those threads still be in the archives?

thumbnails are gone

second half was the weakest half.

she is still ok

Well Akko is her friend, she probably got caught up in the moment.

Fair

>ywn mating press Ursula on a beautiful Christmas Day

Is Loli Diana a miracle of the universe?

Look user! We did it!

Really? Forgive my newfaggness on this matter, but how do I do that from here? Also, sorry for my late replies, we are having several blackouts and the connection is almost non-existent

I have this sudden urge to punch whoever drew this.