What the fuck Sup Forums? It's Christmas and we don't have a Christmas cake thread up?

What the fuck Sup Forums? It's Christmas and we don't have a Christmas cake thread up?

Okay

Retard

Already one up, but two is nice.
Two. Is. Nice.

Well fuck. I'm retarded

Don't post my wife please.

Gonna post all over and inside your wife.

No!

My girlfriend Takizawa-san is so diligent!

That's probably why she's always so sweaty.

I really want to take advantage of a drunk cake and not use protection.

Because Christmas cakes threads should be made on the 26th, not on Christmas or Christmas Eve.
If you don't understand why then you clearly don't know why that term exists.

Only if you plan on taking responsibility, will I accept you as a true cake lover.

Does that mean the entire month of januari should be dedicated to New Year's Soba? Because that's something I can get behind.

I'm just trying to fulfill my natural instincts, nothing more and nothing less.
IF I like the cake enough then I will stay by her side and take responsibility for the child that I put in her. Only if I like her though.
All the others will unfortunately become single mothers.

Why do OLs have such big butts and breasts yet no man wants them?

Sakki is so beautiful when she isn't wearing that disgusting Slavsuit and lets her hair down!

I want to marry a cute Christmas cake and start a family with her the same year she thought she would be left alone!

>tfw the only decent cake you know is your neesan
Got a feeling so complicated

It's the mystery of cakes. How can a beautiful or attractive woman be ignored and grow alone? This is why ugly, unattractive or disgusting 25+ yo women are not cakes.

How do I get a christmas cake boss like this?

Good shit my dude.

>and not use protection.
Good luck with that

The author's notes at the end of each volume, as well as some comments by various characters in the series, make it clear that the MC is both handsome and fashionable. That's a good place to start I'd say.

>make it clear that the MC is both handsome and fashionable
I can't remember if it was this or a different manga, but the MC in this is wearing watches that cost tens of thousands of dollars. I really didn't understand how we were supposed to believe he could afford that.

Yeah, it's probably that manga. He wears multiple expensive watches throughout the series, and the author comments on them at the end of each volume. I can't remember any exact prices, though I do think the author mentioned he had to save up two or three months of his salary for one of those watches. I guess that a bachelor who lives a frugal lifestyle and has a fulltime job can afford to save up for some expensive stuff.

Thanks for posting that. That does remind me, in Ore x Yome, Maiko Ino's assistant is also called Sendouji and looks exactly the same, but we never get her first name. Maybe that Sendouji is the doctor's sister? Or maybe they're the same person and Maiko hired a doctor for her CUPID system's design? Would you by chance know whether or not the author ever mentioned anything about it, or perhaps purposely left it open for speculation?

>Thanks for posting that. That does remind me, in Ore x Yome, Maiko Ino's assistant is also called Sendouji and looks exactly the same, but we never get her first name. Maybe that Sendouji is the doctor's sister? Or maybe they're the same person and Maiko hired a doctor for her CUPID system's design?

All these stories are in the same universe. There was this one, Ore x Yome, and the one guy that shoots colored balls out of his dick. Not sure if the one where the guy has the birthmark is related too since I haven't read that one due to scanlators dropping it.

The Doctor/Assistant is the same person and is literally Cupid in disguise, as is revealed in the colored ball one. It didn't get scanlated past the first few chapters but it got a J drama adaptation and I watched it out of curiosity, its revealed at the end.

Back to work Takeda

the best.

You've clearly never dated a manipulative alcoholic, which Kaede is.

>ywn have drunken regretful sex with a cake
Kill me

>ywn be tied down by a cake and ridden until your shooting blanks

That sounds pretty fucking painful desu

Yeah the fact that it will never happen is pretty painful

she will win, right?

>Microwave meal
>Implying she can't even cook
How unfeminine! She should really find herself a good housewife(male).

tfw this literal semen demon will never get a second season... Takahashi-sensei will be eternally blue-balled