ARIA + YKK

Meri Kurisumasu!!

hahi, whoops

This one first.

you're my favorite user! thanks for the dump

Struggling to remember which YKK chapters to post!

Thanks user. Merry christmas!

YKK momentarily!

You're super special, Sup Forums.

This chapter is one of my absolute favorites.

I appreciate and relate to your sensibilities and ideals.

Thanks for reading.

you too user

Don't forget about New Year's!

Not sure what the time frame for that one will be. One chapter at midnight, one at sunrise? I wonder.

I wish the anime had adapted this chapter.
Alpha is so radiant. Thank you user.

Thank you, user. I'd read it so long ago I'd forgotten what they were about, and you reminded me of them. Merry Christmas!

Thank you Sup Forumsnon! Merry Christmas!

>yfw you're going to live in Manhome for the rest of your life and die without visiting Aqua

What makes this setting so appealing that the moral of the series either goes over user's head, or they simply don't care about it?

Is reality just that vile and uncooperative?

Appreciating small things in life and/or enjoying life to the fullest without having some sort of regret are always overshadowed by the desire of experiencing what is it like to live there. Don't kid yourself, all of us wishes for it deep inside.

ありがとう皆。御休みなあさい!

Fair enough. I don't mean to make it seem like I'm above any of it. I've lived a life I made ugly, and I would like to go somewhere else.

Thank you once again kind user, you might not get many replies, but for the past few xmasses this has been one of my favorite traditions.
Merry xmass Sup Forums

Merry kurisumas to you too, faggot. Good night to everyone that stuck around to this point. We have a few more streams to go this year, so let's make the most of them!

>user posted in my thread by accident

at least I've done one thing right.

Merry Christmas friends, here's to all of you

My major surgery earlier this year went well, and I got my hands on Aria and YKK books/merch in Japan after that. It's been a good year.

Merry Christmas anons.

>YKK books/merch
I demand documentation.

As aways, thanks!

Merry Christmas.

>ykk merch

please share

Thanks user. I'll pick Aria back up soon because of this thread.

>Kokone will never marry you

Merry Christmas, y'all.

Very nice. I forgot they were releasing those new editions of Aria. Are they all out yet?

It's just the first five books from the re-release for YKK.
The Aria bounty's a lot bigger, including kouhai trio secondhand figures, though they badly need cleaning.
Yep. The old volumes have been rebound into the 6 Masterpiece volumes pictured earlier.

When will Neo-Venezia become real?

Vol 5 cover is amazing, i have to buy them all one day