Dragon Ball Super

Anyone rooting for Freeza to get the SDB and successfully wish just so the other universes don't come back ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAmhtHJc4KU
youtube.com/watch?v=K1cE9kUfj3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>R: 405 / I: 170

nigger is purple with gold bio armor hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=GAmhtHJc4KU
Yukihiro Kitano is the worst animator in the history of the world.

>A reminder that Vegetafags are ignoring this part of the preview...

You get a wish from the Super Dragon Balls. Which universe do you wish back from erasure?

guys there is a guy posting pan lewds in the previous thread

U7 cause this guy's gonna win

Ready for the new outfits?

>previous thread

6 Because i can sell more toys/dlc from them.

That's pretty normal, I still see cuckhanspics ignore this scene just like I predicted they would right after this episode dropped.

>being this retarded
Reviving the other universes will make them suck his cock, which means more slightly strong minions to fight Goku with.

Reminder that Vegeta Blue is even stronger then UI Goku

duh

It would certainly make the losses have weight to them.

His attacks probably are stronger currently, but lacking an auto-dodge puts him at a severe disadvantage.

>Goku-sa! Everyone is watching!

I love how TOEI brought uhg animation into the team.

Reminder that Goddess 18 is only eliminated because of her selfless act to save her brother. She likely would have been the tournament winner otherwise.

If he's so strong... why he didn't defeated Toppo in seconds?

Probably U6. Hit by himself makes it worth it. The other universes are pretty much memes.

hehe... hope you enjoyed your last victory universe 7, the team the single handedly erased all other universes in the tournament for now you face use the pride parade the strongest team in the tournament who's had 70% of our team eliminated since the beginning of the tournament of power cower in fear as i meditate in front of u then turn my back without saiyan a word

He wasn't trying.

Seriously, La Diosa had staying power. Technically, she rung out herself to save a teammate. True contender right there.

>the subtle NTR pandering in that scene
That was so hot.

Freeza will kill jiren

>18 just putting her head on Goku's manly chest right in front of her husband.

What does it mean for Kuririn?

That's always the excuse kek

his attacks definitely pack more punch

UI goku is basically just autododge

Well seeing as Goku doesn't know what kissing is...

>kekking like it makes it any less right

kek

Thats the moment Freeza lost his hype.

I noticed that all of the opponent Dyspo faced lost their hype/jobbed to Jiren.

Hit
Maji Kayo
Goku

Its Freezas turn now, he is done, ggwp.

So many great expressions in the ToP of 18 being terrified or out of her element. It's really refreshing to see someone who is so smug have to struggle.

His hips move without him thinking though.

he’s not struggling against Dyspo in that pic are you mental?

kek

Caulifla returns, but now looks like this.

How would the fanbase react?

>dyspofags believe this

Who is this?

I would kms

Seriously. It's obvious Krillin probably knows he has nowhere near the strength and stamina 18 requires to be satisfied. He satisfies her emotionally but who can straight up physically dominated her?

No one cares holy shit. We're all talking about Vegeta UI. The filler universes are out until at least March.

Are Dyspofags even more delusional than Cuckhanspics?

If ou didn’t care you wouldn’t reply ;)

Someone has to let you Caulishitters know your place.

It means 18 has been saved by her husband and her best friend so far. She is not a Mary Sue and is not as badass as she seems to always think.

delusional about what? He’s giving Freeza a good fight if notndominating him from what the pr view has shown

E.x

>Freeza wins
>Wishes to return then fuse the competing universes under his (immortal) rule

your reaction?

M-Masaka! Migatte no Fucku'I?!

>wishes for something that Zeno wouldn’t allow

you’re either retarded or underage

Was her mean mugging with Ribrianne fun to watch or what?

>and is not as badass as she seems to always think
What show are you watching?

Will this be the 20th time this year user gets cucked by Toei previews?

Yes at least Gohan has won a fight, Dyspo has just jobbed.

If I can be honest here, yes, I do like Gohan, but I assure you I don't want anything to do with the "CHADforce". I'm not really sure how to approach this. I like the character, but really can't let go of him dropping the ball against Buu (and in a sense, Cell) big time in Z. Seeing him be marginally more useful and effective in the ToP has made me hopeful that he might be fixed for good, but I don't want to feed the Spichanfag/waifufag meme war. What do I do?

last toei preview showing 18 to be eliminated was right

Yeah, one of the issues with Caulifla is that she was a too much of a midget.

Baggy pants is what delinquents wear.

I think they are more interested in going down the rabbit hole then him succeeding

Do idiots really think Frieza's gonna have a hard time with Dyspo?

I damn near leapt out of my seat when she called her a childless loser. That was too good.

sup Sup Forums

no one cares honestly

Bye

She certainly is punching above her weight, but it is definite that she also isn't some OP fighter. She has been challenged and almost lost several times earlier. Which made her a more compelling fighter to watch, in my opinion.

When did it show that?

best villain pure evil

In the thread, where everyone can't help but talk about their favorite character Caulifla?

Nope. Just dyspofaggots finally coming out the their caves

what are the chances of jiren winning the ToP, u7 geting erased, then the next episode will be a pride trooper opening?
before jiren wishes all the universe back of course.

the very last frame of the preview was a panning shot showing every U7 fighter in a line and 18 wasn’t in it

Good, in time for Hero Academia Season 3, Tokyo Ghoul Re and Captain Tsubasa.

I mean the thinking she's a badass part. She has a cocky attitude but I don't really see her overestimating her abilities at all.

It was fun to see her even get in the spirit of things with 17 and playing the heel. Honestly she has been some of the most fun to watch.

>;)
Leave.

kys for replying

The main reason she lasted that long is because 17 is probably the best support in the ToP.

Well she certainly hasn't handily beaten every opponent she has fought so far.

Jiren>>>>>>>UI GOKU>>>>>>>KEFLA>>ANIRAZA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SBBK GOKU>>>>VEGETA>>>>THE REST

Are saiyan males betas? Goku is afraid of Chi Chi, Bulma orders Vegeta around like a pet and Caulifla (1.50m tall starving womanlet) is the leader of a gang composed by adult saiyan "men".

It seems only Gohan is a real saiyan alpha male, he domesticated his tomboy wife so hard, she acts nothing like her previous self and didn't even question him about wandering around with a teen idol.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1cE9kUfj3I
this is an embarrassment to humanity

It was like those League of Legends players that get carried by the support.

Kefla is too high waifufag

Wrong. I have no reason to believe kaiokek Goku wouldn't wipe the floor with Anishitza.

where can i get more cute art?

>Gohan stood by and cried while Spopovich ryona'd his tomboy girlfriend
FTFY

Pixiv

It's from when she found out he was the one who actually saved the world from Cell, not Hercule. He was the de facto patriarch in her life from that point onwards.

>he domesticated his tomboy wife
give credit, cuckhan

What did 17 mean with this?

Jiren >= SSB Vegeta > UI Goku > Aniraza > SSB Goku (Full Stamina) = Golden Freezer > Kefla

I'm not saying 18 hasn't pulled her weight, but she has often teetered between a cocky badass and damsel in distress throughout the ToP. Which isn't a bad thing to watch; it makes things more dramatic.

I think by “instinct” they mean “machine-heightened reflexes”

Episode 122 preview image.

what kind of juice does she have?
i assume its either apple juice or tree of might juice

>Everyone