How different would things be if they included pic related?

How different would things be if they included pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2tm7Ma36Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They would have won the entire tournament before the half mark

there'd be slightly fewer shounenshit threads

Still no match for blanco.

Is Cell in hell?

that’s a yes

Why do people assume Cell would be completely chill when the last thing he tried to do was chimp out and plan to destroy the universe?

People wouldn't be making threads like this

He's either in hell, or reincarnated by now.

He'd get the frieza treatment.

As a character, I like Cell better than Frieza... But I am not about to pretend that Villian character are going to get shafted no matter what. If Frieza isn't eliminated before the big finish and ends up as the final boss I will be extremely surprised.

Freeza was in the same exact predicament the writers would have just made him chill out

>no title
>linking the thread
fucking retard

what?

Freeza still wanted to rule the universe - Cell was basically a step above Kid Buu.

Why does Cell have the exact same face as final form Freeza even though Gero claims he couldn't get Namek fighter's DNA?

How different would things be if they just animated Multiverse instead of badly ripping it off?

He has Frieza's cells from when he came to earth.

that’s wrong though, all Cell cared about was proving himself to be perfect through beating the strongest the Earth had to offer, not random blantant destruction because he was evil

Goku would just have to say, “you know Cell there’s probably beings in these other universes that are more perfect than even you”

You still post here Salagir?

This. It’s good making a thread deliberately with these flaws so I can criticize them myself.

Reincarnated or his soul is trapped inside of 17

He seemed pretty ready to cause carnage wherever he went - people seem to forget that SPC was out of his mind.

Not anymore he repented for his sins or something

>enough ki to blow up the solar system
>Cell believing his own headcanon

I forgot how insane this guy actually was. Still would have liked to see him make a comeback

Except he literally said he would blow up the earth after doing that, because the whole point of the tournament was crushing all hope for Earth's inhabitants. He was literally just a slightly more stable Kid Buu.

He only said he had enough. He tried but even Frieza tried blowing up Namek.

he was in heat because he had just gotten completely rekt by a literal 11 year old of course he was upset

And let’s not forget the last time we saw Freeza before RoF in each of his last moments he was trying to do what? Blow up the earth

What sins? he was made with the sole purpose of killing Goku

Did I miss out on some drama or why is Multiverse so despised here?

Except he said all that before the tournament even started. He also killed random people to pass the time during the training period.

I could have sworn they said something like that in one of the episodes when they were getting frieza

gohan gave him brain damage

It’s not people here constantly point out Toriyama blantaly ripping stuff straight out of it

No one knows, we are only told the fate of Frieza and Buu in the afterlife.

In all retrospect, even from the beginning Perfect Cell was basically King Piccolo-lite, down to wanting to kill everyone on Earth after awhile.

Frieza had done worse & Cell didn’t kill anyone while waiting for Cell games to start except the army sent to kill him.

Even with all of that, it isn’t like if Freeza of all people could be convinced to calm down his hate-boner for 24 hours that Cell couldn’t as well

But it’s all pointless anyway no way in hell he comes back

an alien overlord with history and motivations will always be more interesting than a clone of the main cast

Frieza and his Dad came to earth, remember?

gone too soon

And thanks to that, Frieza got revived.

a villain body swapping with the main character is still better than a literal clone

s there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic (all of it), and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins (because that's apparently how it works), while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day as a park ranger for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

I mean, Freeza has only partly chilled. He still wants to kill everyone who's worth killing and rule over anyone else.

Of course. Chilled is his ancestor.

Are you okay?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2tm7Ma36Y4
Yes.