Wanted Eita's close friend for so long

> Wanted Eita's close friend for so long.
> Keeps Eita close as nothing but her back up.

Eita still choseher over a girl that genuinely loved him. He chose Mio knowing that he will one day see Souma in his bed with her.

Are Japanese men really that pathetic they self insert themselves as a cuck.

I really don't want to get into this debate OP. Mio fags are really hopeless. Nu-male is a serious epidemic.

God damn Morikawa is cute here
I like her wide eyes and shiny lips

Why do you think girls like Yukino and Taiga win despite them having feelings for other men first? Japanese love NTR.

> Men accept being the back up plan for a bitch.

The age of men is over!

Japs reject protagonists like Ayanokoji, and love ones like Eita.

>Camerafags are still mad
Natsume was never sure. She didn't even know what her true feelings are. In the end she realized that he person she likes was Eita all along. Soma was just her middle school rush.

Its still NTR.

That's okay. A real man knows what he wants and doesn't doubt himself. There's nothing worse than an indecisive protagonist.

Eita could be even better if he wasn't so passive, but I take passive over indecisive any day.

Retarded Camerafags' version of TR =/= actual NTR. MC wasn't aware and displayed no jealousy. Eita always liked Natsume and pursued her because he crush on her. Natsume on her own never pursued Soma. And Soma doesn't like Natsume that way. NTR is not possible. Until she realized that she liked Eita all along, Natsume was ambiguous, indecisive, and merely chat having someone she liked to socialize and never was serious about it.

It's because of
>muh red string of fate
In most East Asian stories, that means the two soul mates conquer whatever difficulties stop them from being together, because they are literally fated to be together. This usually includes the couple being shown to have much better chemistry than the other pairings-they were meant to be. But for some fucking reason, the nips fuck it up by making the main couple not the most compatible. It's like they're doing this on purpose.

>He chose Mio knowing that he will one day see Souma in his bed with her
You mean the Souma who'd willingly burn all his money taking the train to maintain a long distance relationship with his actual waifu? The one who never gave Natsume so much as a glance?

>still choseher over a girl that genuinely loved him. He chose Mio knowing that he will one day see Souma in his bed with her
Never forget. Guys who self-insert as Eita are cuckolds

>agrees with imself
The state of Camerafags have reached is pathetic.

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you, but OP is actually someone else. You honestly thought only one guy was going to notice how much of a pathetic cuck Eita actually is?

If only Eita were half as alpha as Ayanokoji, he wouldn't just settle for Mio, he'd take Ena and Morikawa too and turn Haruto gay for him as well. At least Eita's still better than some indecisive fucks out there like Ichika in that he did choose one girl at least, even if it's a shitty choice he made.

You have to be less obvious first. Maybe address and instead of ignoring them because they poured water on your flaming bag of bullshit.

eita choosing camera in your deluded world is the same as mio choosing eita

He already chose the girl long before the question of anyone else ever came up.

It's like you didn't watch the show. Souma liked someone else while Mio wasn't sure of herself like how she was unsure about college and exams, hence the parallel.

We can't even call this a basic love triangle since the third wheel (Souma) was never competition and didn't get in the way. His arrow will point at another girl.

Sorry to disappoint you again, but actually I just got home and this is the first thread I posted in. It reminded me of a similar thread we had about two days ago laughing at that idiot choosing a girl who is in love with someone else.

Pic related was a big point of conversation. This is the face sheMio when she dropped her eraser during the exam. You can clearly see it on her face she's not over Souma, just merely using Eita as a "rebound guy" to get over Souma. Just look at her face. Does that look to you, like the face of someone with no regrets?

>the eraser bullshit again
Yep. It's you, OP.

>This is the face sheMio when she dropped her eraser during the exam. You can clearly see it on her face she's not over Souma

>It's like you didn't watch the show
>(Souma) was never competition
She wanted Souma's dick for 4 years and never once during the entire show spoke of Eita in any romantic way until she lost all hope of getting with Souma. Eita is the "rebound relationship" guy.

The whole anime series itself opens up with her giving a handjob to the damn eraser. Go watch episode one again, so you can cringe at her obsession

The eraser is kind of a big deal, user. You honestly thought only one person would notice the eraser thing? wtf..

Sorry to disappoint you again, but no. You're just trying to do damage control, making believe only one person is aware the guy you like to self-insert into is a damn cuckold

You keep using that word.

>giving a handjob to the damn eraser
again, are you 12?

Look at her face. She's staring at that eraser on the floor like her whole world came crashing down that there was no "dream guy" to pick it up for her. Reality set in for her, like "Damn.. I really wanted his dick. Now I have to settle for this ugly mf that's been chasing my cooch since Jr. HS. Well, I better get used to liking him I guess..."

Hey, men with a sense of self worth and aren't soulless balless slaves are bad.

Need them to put out for and up with the sluts so that they can keep society going rather then relax certain things that will allow things to naturally take course.

Why?

People at the top will lose power.

She's giving the goddamn eraser a handjob even if that upsets you. It's a damn handjob. There's not even any other way to describe it.
I'm going to learn to make webm's just to loop that part so I can post it and imagine you curling up in bed crying yourself to sleep

You even type and sound the fucking same. Holy shit. Yeah yeah, it's so important that the person she was thinking about the whole time was Eita's D. Nice one.

Yeah those two are me, stupid, but I'm still not OP. I'm merely responding to your denial bullshit with FACTS to show you the error of your cuckolding ways

@166191135
no more (you)'s will be given my man
you are going to be shitposting from now on

I'm sure of it now. You didn't watch the show. I don't know what meme you're using, but it has nothing to do with the actual point.

The only one who needs to peel his eyes here is you. Go watch episode one again, and keep a box of tissues nearby for when you suddenly burst into tears when she starts moving her hand up and down with the eraser in it, literally giving it a goddamn handjob, exactly like how I described it

Don't feed OP more, guys. He's trolling hard and is being a retard at it.

>do nothing
>win

Uhm Miofags?