Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

>Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

Is Japan having a contest for the retardest isekai names?

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/ee-teni-shippai-seikou/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isekai fags spoiler please does MC of pic related have cancer?

As long as it's enough for retards to give it a shot, it can go Chuck Tingle-levels of hilarity.

She has wormslut's overactive mana production, but she has to release it with expensive magic tools instead of being a slut.

Why are there so little good Isekais?

define good

Anything I like

Wait this story has magic in it? and here i thought it would be a decent isekai without the involvement of magic.

There's very little of it.

And like the other user said, the accumulation of mana in her body is slowly killing her

So far not a single spell has been cast.

>Is Japan having a contest for the retardest isekai names?

Yes, it's been ongoing since 2012 with no clear winners.

Isekai rarely doesn't have any involvement with magic. I know couples of them but I'm only confident with one title since I forgot the names for the rests.

Dang I really thought the Isekai about the bookworm had no magic and the protagonist was just a girl with weak constitution.

Well since an easy way to differentiate isekai with non-isekai is with magic. And with weak constitution isn't interesting enough to be a background setting.

>muh books books books books books!!

How can anyone tolerate such a shit character? This is literally a JUMP MC mindset but even worse.

I think it's interesting enough. I thought the series would just be about Main learning to live in a very different world and struggling to become a merchant and own books in spite of her peasant background.

From the country that brought you 'Do You Love Your Mother whose Normal Attack is a 2-Hit All-Attack Combo?'

>ch.2 translations never

Shieldbro vol 19
In which naofumi is forced to use the power of wrath again. They also fight the craft tool(or crafting) hero's sister and some random bitch it seems.

When will this garbage series die already

A few weeks after the light novel finishes, and people realize the LN ending is even worse than the WN one.

25 chapters into the raws and the only magic so far other than magic not-tuberculosis is a key that the merchant guild uses on one of it's doors. Other than the plants not matching up with earth, for book loli it's a european walled city from around the 10th century

nips titles have been retarded for a long while now, since they essentiallyu have to serve as the synopsis since no one is going to actually waste their time reading the actual synopsis of some shitty ln/vn/mango/wn whatever in a sea of shit.

Not sure actually. Vol 16 was the tact arc, and then right after defeating him comes vol 17 where naofumi and co. go to glass's world to help out because heroes are mysteriously dying(in the WN this didn't happen so most heroes there ended up dead), then after that comes 18 with some cooking arc, and now with 19 i'm not sure how much extra content is going to be there before hitting the end game.

They're already making an anime out of it.

Only the nobles and the super rare peasant gets magic. I haven't seen any nobles or magic in the novel so far though, unless you count all the magical vegetables and fruits growing in the forest, plus some magical ink.

>People stop reading titles

>All Light Novels now rely on having the most intricate cover illustrations

>I'll be going on ahead.

Goblin gets isekai'ed though. It's not some big sacrifice just a minor inconvenience, there's no blood but a puff of smoke.

I swear to Christ that this is drawn by Inoue Kiyoshiro. The general line work is a lot cleaner, and the eyes are more detailed, but this face right here is a dead fucking ringer for stuff that shows up all over his H work.

>Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus
Is he fucking the skills out of her?

He's fucking thr skills in her.

In particular, look both the lower and upper eyelashes. There's scratchy eyeliner on the upper eyelid, and the lower is much more sparsely dotted.

Am I nuts or is this the same dude?

actually disregard this entirely I'm retarded
the listed artist, parabola, has work under that name on the sadpanda anyhow, and it seems to be almost all hardcore femdom with things like cbt

Not sure if that's better or worse.

What?

don't mind me I'm just having a stroke

From where is the first pic by the way?

They'll glaze over that too.

user is describing that the first image he is showing might be drawn be his favorite hentai artist

Isn't it though?

Soon user, the final deconstruction of Isekai will be released.
The title will be 100 words long and the LN itself will be only 2 words. You will open to the first page to see that the volume is actually just 200 pages of artwork of sexy/cute girls with a blank page at the end with "I won" printed in the center.

It will be hailed as pure art, ultimate kino deconstruction of the isekai genre to it's purest elements. A fantasy of winning and hot girls with no real substance.

>Parabola doing legit shit
This means I can say goodbye to my doujinshi doesn't it.
Fuck.

T7 guy is writing it, it's bound to be at least somewhat interesting.

That's mean goblin just returning, right?

>yandere white piggu vs superior fangs, horns & eyes
why would anyone save her country

but will it have batman in it?

no, japs learned their lesson

White piggu has some killer thighs

the eyes is really similar though
but sometimes artist uses other names when creating hentai
one of the famous example is the artist of prison school

I'm running out of things to read. Please post good isekai.

yeah the eyes do look similar,

Faraway Paladin
I was born a vilaness
Bookworm

ChIsekai: History's Number One Founder and History's Strongest Senior Brother. They both start as parodies, but become their own thing after a hundred chapters or so.

Aselia

read Shadow over Innsmouth, it's great.

>good isekai.

Done

>Chink
>good

That's not isekai nigger

>Isekai Ninja Battoman
>Dress like a samurai

whoops got my tabs confused again, sorry about that.

wasn't joker doing the samurai thing?
also jesus that cgi was ugly

The Faraway Paladin

Muv-Luv Alternative

Spirited Away

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Mondaiji

Realist Hero

Done. That's all the old stuff mates, where is the new ones?

And what the fuck Am I looking at?

That KT flowchart is the stuff of nightmares, only thing worse are strategy VNs where some obscure event happens after a certain amount of turns passed under a certain route but not before X condition is fuflilled, no fucking amount of futuristic branch predictor can make heads or tails of that, fucking Japan.

So hm, to get into the goddess all i need is to sign up?

You really know an isekai is mediocre/garbage when they have the word cheat in the title.

What is the name of the edgiest isekai?

It was about a guy being NTRD and pushed in a dungeon where he eats monsters for power-ups

Well yeah. We had magic girl appears into mcs normal life, then mc is at a magic school, and now mc is in another world. The cycle of battle hatemshit continues.

Arifureta?
Dungeon Seeker?

Kagetsu Tohya, fandisk spinoff of Tsukihime which if you look at it sideways is kind of sort of an isekai but not really.

Can't it's really be more edgy then summoned slaugterer?

dungeon seeker, that is the one!

It is trash but god it is distracting..

there's also one that has the cover art akin to shield hero, natsume something
he even gets a rabbit girl to make slaves eat one another and makes a dude drink hot lead

"Ee, Teni Shippai? …Seikou?" has a good start, but I can't promise it will keep being good since japs as usual can make something a bland story with a good start.

I want an anime/manga about an MC Goblin or Orc who gets Isekai'd into our world not the other way around and somehow everyone sees him as a normal person and he gets a job as an average salaryman and has to deal with real slice of life problems.

Japanese don't pander fat bitter edgy middle-aged basement dwellers though.

but they do

But I'm a thin bitter edgy young adult in my room though.

Pretty sure most isekai does just that

mah man you don't know how WRONG you are

Translation never

In LHT we trust.

when's the next volume for faraway paladin due?

Noooooo

Can anyone tell me the sauce for pic related?

Other world magic ix way too behind or whatever it's called. I like it.

>DS
>Trash
The only edgy isekai worth reading, actually. Basically, any other edgy isekai has first volume/arc that has any kind of development, while DS is put like a proper story without everything being decided on the first pages.
Also, just one elf arc has more feel to it than your entire Arifureta.

Yes

Dungeon Defence for a taste of Korean isekai
Release that Witch is basically realist hero if it was good. also it's Chinese but atypical for their style; don't bother with Chinese WN

Next time just browse mangafox directory or something. Most of isekais are in first 20 or so pages of stuff
NIDOUME NO JINSEI WO ISEKAI DE

>Realist Hero
>good

Pick only one, nigger. A fucking chink novel does everything realist hero does but better.

>novelupdates.com/series/ee-teni-shippai-seikou/

That description, why do fags keep using MTL?

This. Dungeon Seeker?
I think you mean Dungeon Kino

At this point we've been drowned in so much isekai trash that someone could actually make a random collection of isekai-esque drawings of characters and events, and we'd be able to piece together the entire plot and dialogue.

Anything directly referencing neet, cheat, or skill in the title is pretty much guaranteed to be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

so I'm not the only one pissed off by the bait and switch realist hero pulled

There's a manga about an Orc and Female Knight getting transported to Earth and the Orc ends up as a well adjusted member of society and works as an editor, while the female knight is trying to scrape by as a mangaka.

Too bad in RTW Roland becomes magic jesus and the story introduces other fantasy races like elves and shit.

>demon lord and his loyal retainer are poor as fuck and work in fast food

Oh and in typical Chinese fashion the story does the whole, this area with the demons and you humans is only a tiny, infinitesimally small part of the world!

Lets not forget the KFC orgies