Mountain time approaches

Other urls found in this thread:

patchdynamics.net/Autism_Hat/p4320689_17747182.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tracker says package delivered
>Giftee hasn't responded
>No initials posted

End me

M-maybe they're just busy with family stuff.

ganbare user

MW, I fucking love it, thank you so much. I'll try to be less autistic in the sign ups less year, though, considering I had a card basically complain at me in the same way.

Make sure to search for their initials in the old threads too. They might have to post by their own only.

JS, your card is so nice that now I feel a little bad about how shit the one I sent you is. Hopefully you still like it.

Is photobucket-kun dead?

I'm glad you really liked it. Merry Christmas user.

Maybe he's just sleeping.

>arrived to the destination 2 days ago
>storage period already expired
>"attempted" delivery
What the hell is going on here
LP from Germany please respond

PA from ON I did have plenty of fun opening the gift I'll have you know. Now, time to figure out where I can wear this hat. Thanks and merry christmas!!

Glad you liked it, yours was the card I had the hardest time thinking of what to do. And don't worry, I'll be excited to get any card. Are you sure it's me? There's another JS from MA.

HB from NC, thank you so much!
12 year old me would probably be dying right now
Merry Christmas

updated (was there anything from 2015?)
>unsorted
distubed-kun
blondedude

>2013
bloody panties

>2014
toronto

>2015

>2016
eye-kun
seppuku-kun
blondedude btfo
mlp-kun
>no nendos

>2017
messy-kun
tattun
disney fapper
banan/a/non
dog bowl-kun
german post fuckery
Press F for Serval
and not too big but a personal favorite is pants-kun

>recurring
grandpa-kun
scarf-user
jebus
laser user
hat user(?)

merry christmas, anons

This is getting annoying. Please stop.

That's a silly hat

HB here was just about to go to bed when you posted this. I'm glad you like them! I wanted to get the Final Act as well but I was already far over budget with that set anyway. Maybe I'll get it for you sometime next year.

Also I'll post my gifts in the morning. I need sleep.

ok

Where do I buy that hat

Thanks to Curtis from Canada for the awesome figures!

This is getting interesting. Please continue.

you better play some touhou music

RL of PA, this is AP of NJ. When you said you hoped I liked Homura, you weren't kidding.

This is great. I can't wait to display these in my apartment, and after having only seen Kimi No Na Wa in a shoddy, 480p screener copy, I'm ready for the blu ray visuals to blow me away.

Thank you again, RL, and Merry Christmas!

I can tell you went way over budget with this, you're a fucking madman
Thanks again man, really

Was the last thread or was there one in between that I've missed?

patchdynamics.net/Autism_Hat/p4320689_17747182.aspx

That was the last thread. Just recently 404'd.

What is this? a pic for SHAFT characters?

>upsidedown

yes that was the last one

no more clover? That's crappy

Don't bully people.

>all these anons who went over

NP! enjoy your month long marathon.

Thank you to all of my amazing santas this year, these cards really are great. This year definitely surpassed my expectations.

You forgot zeldaguy.

>all these anons who went under

SJ from Germany, this is the nicest /ss/ present I got over the years, thank you.
I love the fumo cup, now I just need an actual fumo to go with it.
Happy to hear you watched and liked Kemono Friends because of my wishlist, and sad to hear about what happened to Serval nendo, I can't believe she's fucking dead.
Extra thanks for not forgetting about Nono, she's the best.

Sleep tight, little meguka.
Thank you MS from Chezh Republic. I'll treasure this forever. I already put your card on a shelf to look at it as I opened it. I hope you are in high spirits. I was just clearing some stuff on my part since I've made some last minute changes in my list back in late October. Everything's cool. Have a nice year and a couple of snowy days in winter.

Here's beautiful and delicious Serval cookie that came with it.

Not every mildly amusing/disturbing thing needs to be made into a meme. I can only see banan/a/non (I'm assuming that's the guy with the baggie of mystery shit and a Kirito card), Zeldaguy, and Tattun being remembered without constant reminders next year. What even are the last two? I must have missed them.

not trying to become a meme. just highlights for nostalgia

Thank you so much user! I really like every single thing.

Thanks for the cookies and treats (which I've mostly eaten over the last few weeks). The Scho-ka-kola in particular was cool. Thanks for the DVDs and calendar I asked for. I've now got all of the Azu calendars! Thanks for the comic strip book. I'm intrigued seeing how you said it was somewhat like AzuDai. And don't worry, I don't mind items that are tangential to Sup Forums. Same goes for the poster, it's neato.
I'm looking forward to taking a lot of goofy pictures with my figures interacting with those vending machine model kits - thanks for a Christmas day project! (I've actually started in on them already, and might post a picture or two in this thread.)

Also, can you post your initials? I'd like to send a thank you note, but the box only had your address on it.

And all the cards I got
Thanks to
user from Switzerland
user from Wales
CP from NC

I'll post it once tonight and once in the morning, probably. Thank you so much AE from CA I love the candy and the card. I'll put the figure of Illya on display as soon as I can as well.

Almost forgot, the treats came in a really nice and cute little bag. There was also a fuckken nippon steel knife in there. Thanks!

Thank you for the wonderful gifts, LV from Australia.

Merry Christmas!

Well, now that it's Christmas here, I can post these gifts from AR of CO.

You basically hit the nail on the head with everything. It's fantastic. Thank you so much. I've also been enjoying the chocolate over the last few days. Merry Christmas.

M from CA
It's been a while since I've cried tears of joy. Thank you very much.

W from Washington, I got your gift. YOU MADE MY YEAR. I WAS NOT EXPECTING A KURONEKO FIGURE AT ALL.
And the Kuroko I got from NYbro. Which made me me happiest I have been all year. Really! This is the best Christmas ever!!! I feel happier than a rat in a fast food dumpster

>Serval
One guy in germany was going to send his assignment a serval nendoroid. But the customs office wouldn't allow it and made him sign a form allowing them to destroy it.

>Pants
I think one guy said he wasn't wearing pants while wrapping his gifts or something like that. It's not very memorable, just random.

wow i cant believe you got that figure. its saught after

The Crane Game went together pretty damn quickly so I took a quick picture. Thanks again user!

Thank you to both anons for the cards i enjoyed opening them. To the user from MAYour cover of apples on pizza actually made me want to try a real pizza with apple slices. And to the user from FLThank for the candy it was yummy. And no you didnt Butcher Holo at all. It turned out 110%Cute.I hope both of you have a Happy Merry Christmas.

that print looks fucking awesome

I know it's one of the better Illya figs out there, but I didn't know it was that popular.

Link to Serval story ? that sounds really saddening. Why would customs be so cruel.

Thank you user I'll keep posting it if you're sleeping

I don't have a link, but I think it was 2 or 3 threads ago.

I misread user's post.

hell i wouldnt be surprised if they sell for over 200. its insanity

DS from Columbia SC you definitely went overboard with this gift. I'm so grateful i wish you left an email or something to personally thank you. Ill post the card later, right now i'm kinda drunk as shit, but thank you!!

Oh, I remember the Serval story. I just lump it with all of the other shit that got fucked by customs some way like that guy with the 3D printed pop up thing.
>I think one guy said he wasn't wearing pants while wrapping his gifts or something like that.
That really isn't even worth mentioning after the original thread died. That's pretty tame.

Thanks user for the wonderful cards and presents

Hey JS from MA, it's JS from MO, your present was dope. Nichijou always makes me warm and fuzzy inside and so this gives me a good excuse to rewatch the series. I was actually worried at first because I bought the entire Nichijou manga set on RightStuf's holiday manga sale after forgetting it was on my wishlist and hoped we didn't accidentally overlap. Anyway, have a メリクリスマス man. I'm reading the book now, will watch the Blurays, and will eventually use your giftcard to buy a m-m-muffin or something because I don't drink coffee.

thanks France user for these gifts! i'm sorry that my wishlist was a mess, but you did incredibly well, especially with the Shoebill daki cover! i cant wait to buy a daki and slap this bad girl on it

MP of NY here, thanks for the gifts AE from CA!

>That Shoebill daki
That's so awesome! I haven't followed Kemono Friends but I didn't know they had merch like that.

>lewd daki

Pretty sure it's unofficial, like a lot of dakis are.

Any chance we could see the full daki? Or is it too lewd?

Beautiful.

The art is still nice for unofficial.

Nice burd.

vive la france, indeed

That's a really pretty card.

SH from MO - Thank you, you made my first ss very memorable! So much candy/cookies, I'm looking forward to trying out my gift which brought a huge smile to my face, many thanks for the S&W books and cards. I own/read book 4,5 years ago because I was trying to pickup right where the anime left off but had been wanting to just start from the beginning of the LNs so I'm excited to get to experience everything the anime left out in the beginning. It will take awhile to get to Parchment but will be a nice goal.

CD from CA - Tried one of the teas and its amazing (just tried the black tea, also good), I drink tea everyday so I'm looking forward to enjoying these teas every couple days as a treat. Great flavor/aroma. Will be enjoying it in my smug Holo mug you got, also cute Holo drawing on the card. Thanks for the Saber figure, I'll have to find a spot for her and try not to fall into buying tons of Sabers now.

CC from VA - This Holo Nendoroid is absolutely perfect, Ive been browsing pics deciding what pose to set her to then she is going on my desk I work at all day at home to remind me of the economics. The box took a small ding but I'm 100% not the type of person whose concerned about the box. Cute Toradora keychain, will be adding it onto my small christmas tree I bring out each year.

SW from CA, thanks again for the Saber card, Saber a cute and festive.

Honestly couldnt imagine better gifts to receive, Ive never had so many presents to open before, I could barely wait until midnight. Thanks for bearing with the long post. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and I'll be looking for initials I recognize to see what all of you got. Best wishes!

Glad you like it! Your happiness is all the thanks I need user. Ima go drink as well now.

2 volumes of Spice and Wolf/MonMusu, an "official" Persona 5 OST, a cute card and a flash drive with a bunch of funny manga edits. Love my gift. Thanks M of MO

Reposting this card because I want to make sure the user that made it knows how much I enjoyed it

m from qc here, just letting my santa know that I still haven't received anything yet

I was confused over the "M" initial until I released I had someone else send it off for me because my car was fucked and they owed me a favor, glad it made it there safe
My printer wasn't working or else I would've printed off the edits and the front/back for the "official" OST
gonna post the edits now since you've already seen them

on a side note, I also bought those MonMusu quest volumes in person at a store I frequent, that was probably the hardest part

Glad you liked you goods user

>Christmas is about celebrating a jew getting NTR'd by God, god with the big G, no metaphors here literally God

>MonMusu quest
i'm too redpilled
subtract a word
yes, good dj'ing and nice ass

Last one, メリクリスマス everybody

Don't sweat it. It made the "official"-ness a bit funnier. Besides I have a printer, no harm no foul. Also I love your retarded Josuke. Awesome gift man!

Also you already posted it but that Takeo "My dick is diamonds" edit is gold. I make anime vids pretty regularly so I'm gonna use it pretty often.

Glad you liked it. I was sort of worried you might've added the BD to your collection but I'm happy you hadn't yet. Merry Christmas!! The muffins are pretty good, maybe also get a hot chocolate or something? You might as well fully use the card.

Christmas suicide. I'm sorry user.

Thank you very much to my secret santa. I uploaded the picture to imgur. There's 2 card, each have 2 picture for a total of 4 picture.
imgur.com / a / XxDP9

SS Status right now:
>5/5 Card successfully sent
>1/5 Card sent have been posted here
>2/5 Card received

Merry Christmas everyone!

Also to australia user, the gold plate with horo drawing is wonderful. Did you make it yourself? Anyway, its wonderful. Thanks!

>2016 /ss/
>0/2 cards
>0/1 gifts

>2017 /ss/
>5/4 cards (tattun sent an extra card to me)
>1/1 gift (user spoiled me)

I guess ive been a good boy this year.

I keep coming back to this thread only to see kyoko dancing

died in an islamic te- um i mean car accident