Behold, the saviour of Steins Gate 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WMQbQn4Bnuk
youtube.com/watch?v=2Og5pnzzoUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats not leskinen

Best girl

Why does this child look so grumpy?

would okabe have met this middle schooler if the shitposter didn't get merked?

>Okabe declares his love for Kurisu at the end of S;G
>Okabe declares his love for Kurisu and Mayuri at the end of S;G0
How many sequels will it take for them to include Maho in this?

She's Diet: Kurisu, in the event that Okabe Kurisu is dead you have Maho as a back up.

Maho is a smaller, slightly sweeter version of Kurisu, but other than that she's the same as Kurisu.

Genius-level heroine, snarky/ smart-ass, serves as exposition for any techno rabble needed to be explained or done, serves as Okabe's temporary Kurisu substitute until he gets his shit together.

Which is sad because even in her own route in S;G 0, the main focus is Kurisu mostly (her relationship with Maho).

>She's Diet: Kurisu
She's not tsundere though. Which is a gamebreaker for a lot of people, some people like that type of character whereas others hate it.

If Kurisu stays too long in Japan then yeah, Okabe will meet her sooner or later.

>Maho is a smaller, slightly sweeter version of Kurisu,

Read the post again, she's a tsundere like Kurisu but she has plenty of bantz with Okabe and Daru, mostly being snarky. She's still a near carbon copy of Kurisu in an assload of traits.

Not even Mahou or Leskinen could save that pile of garbage story.

The inevitable Steins Gate world line direct sequel will have Maho and Okabe develop their feelings

Antimatter?

Depends. If Okabe still meets Kurisu? Certainly. If he doesn't? Not a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=WMQbQn4Bnuk

Was this their endgame? Did they pull out back so we wouldn't expect it?

>pull out back so
No idea what happened there. I meant to say, pulled out, but didn't proofread my edit.

I sincerely hope some Twin Automata scenes make it into the anime.

>Was this their endgame?
Obviously not.

I want Maho to teach me things!

Threesome when

To be fair, Okabe loved Mayuri as well in the end of S;G, but didn't openly acknowledge it, but I'm sure Kurisu already knew that. There's no room in his heart besides those two.

He loved Mayuri, was in love with Kurisu. A stupid non-canon ending aside there's no competition.

What the hell are you even trying to say here?

Just pointing out that there's different types of love. He loves Mayuri like a sister, which is different to how he feels about Kurisu.

What a cute dog.

>dog

Kurisu is the secret neko. Maho is a dog.

>He loves Mayuri like a sister
Nah, it's not that type of love. The whole Tanabata stuff and Okabe calling both her and Kurisu his "Orihimes" made that pretty clear. Nevermind his reaction to the idea of Mayuri getting married.

>his reaction to the idea of Mayuri getting married.
I'll concede the other points but from this I'm going to go ahead and assume you've never had any close female friends or relatives.

How so? If it was just him surprised at it happening then yeah, but he immediately assumes that he's the one who marries her, then gets sad at the thought that it probably isn't him.

GOAT

Your mental images of situations like that tend to be weird, especially if you've known the person for a long time. It's more a 'realization' thing than a 'damn I'm not gonna tap that' thing, if that makes any sense.

I disagree, if you read the VN verbatim he clearly states that she was bound to have to marry SOMEONE eventually and that loss of innocence clearly bothered him as she was that kind of younger sister dynamic present.

Also while this doesn't void the argument that he might love Mayuri, the back of the game says "IF YOU CAN'T SAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE, HOW CAN YOU SAVE THE WORLD"

While I'll concede he could love more than one person I really don't feel S;G is the kind of story to have the MC want to directly fugg more than one person missionary for the sole purpose of reproduction.

I didn't really feel that way.
Kurisu is a confident straight person with a soft spot, Maho is insecure and antisocial science nerd and no she's not tsundere like Kurisu.

He literally straight up says he's glad she didn't marry anyone else

go ahead and raise a qt retard for ten years that you keep around as furniture and then see how you feel when you find out she might have married and fucked some random person in the apocalyptic future

Are you sure it's a brother-sister relationship? It sounds more like Okabe is her father.

She's somewhere between a sisteru and daughterfu.
Kurisu is his one true waifu.

>no Alpacaman
>no lizardmen

as much as I love S;G I try not to get into family dynamics b/c they are hilariously absent throughout the entire series

suffice to say I think it's canon (true ending and S;G0) that Okabe only really sees Kuristina in a romantic light and is just weirdly close to Mayuri.

Full disclosure I don't hate Mayuri or anything I just think his relationship with her is meant to reinforce the fact that he's actually a sperglord and is close to anyone that will give him the time of day (an idea which is pretty absent in the anime)

This looks like a doujin

Btw I'm working on these again. Had to settle into work and college.

The continuation of it, or a new drama CD altogether?

He'd probably want to go to the same university as Kurisu, so most likely yes.

First finishing drama CDs I left off.

Good. Are you doing Beta too?

Was gonna say did they just rip off the design of Dead Master, then I remember Huke deigns the characters... So is he just being lazy?

S;G0's ending pretty clearly makes out that he has romantic feelings for both (but he chooses Kurisu in the end anyway), I'm surprised more people don't complain about it.

Because it's the least of 0's issues when it comes to muddying the intent of the original game.

>huke being lazy
Of course he is

What was the point of Kagari again?

To show what Kurisu designed by a horny 13 year old would look like.

no

To give Mayuri something to live for once Okabe becomes unavailable. And to kill the soldiers who tried to stop Mayuri and Suzuha from using the time machine.

She was the antagonist in the story 0 was heavily based off of.

I refuse to believe that.

Really like to. Next vid will be around new years.

A fine tsundere. Now we know why Kurisu is one too.

WHERE THE SHAMAN GIRLS RINTARO?

I would reproduce with Mayuri in any position any time and day.

Please do not lewd my wife. She's a valuable specimen.

Mayuri's worst outfit is her main one in the original Steins Gate desu. She looks wonderful in school clothes and in 0.

Rude. Mayuri dresses like the woman she loved the most.

Shit taste.

thick eyebrows are the worst

have you ever rubbed your dick on some thicc sexy eyebrows user?

I'm sorry user, but not even her tiny body that you can take around the house and bend over things isn't enough to save S;G0.

Fags like you are why girls go black.

What a weird doggy.

He only became a sperglord for Mayuri's sake in the first place.

Why is Okabe so autistic?
youtube.com/watch?v=2Og5pnzzoUc

They meet in the drama CD, Maho is trying to pry Kurisu from Japan and she (Maho) can't figure out why Kurisu wants to stay at some silly Chuunibyou's lab.

We don't know enough about it to say. I liked older Nao's design in it though, hope they retain that in some capacity moving forward.

I actually want more Gamma timeline stuff and also a story covering the Suzuha ending from the original S;G but that'll probably never happen.

It's more of a soulmate kind of deal between him and Mayuri. They don't have to be lovers, but they are destined to be together in some way. She's just that important to him and has to be a part of his life in some way. Kurisu pretty much concedes that Mayuri will have a place in his heart that she can never replace.

>tfw no Gammarin content

Hououin Kyouma as leader of the Rounders, member of the Committee and supreme ruler of Japan is the most chuuni and awesome thing I never knew I wanted.

Cause we've never got any official art for Gamma, unless you count the CD cover and pachinko

Serika did nothing wrong.

>Big Sis Mayu

>romanizations that use "ou"

Can she make sandwiches though?

She was too smug.

She literally did everything wrong

She should've turned herself in at the end of the true route

>Biggest whore in the entire series, including the girl who sells her body at Yu-gi-oh tournaments
>Only gets a lesbian ending

Even a dead server was better than her

I am ready for salvation.

>Diet: Kurisu

Not even close. Maho and Kurisu differ in some key areas like personality and level of maturity. Maho is much more self secure about how she feels than Kurisu is and in that regard is much more grown up. It's not about being a backup, but more that there are different sorts of people with whom in the right circumstances Okabe could learn to love.

best girl

Don't even joke about that.

Be quiet.

I'm currently at the part where totally-not-Shiina appears in the lab.
Am I the only who's HOWLING internally because they don't even notice the striking similarities between the picture and the person? They were just searching for her while trying to keep in mind that she will be older than on the picture and they fucking DON'T realize it.

This fucking density aspect in anime and shit should disappear forever.

Kagari was a mistake.

suzuha a best
that fight with kagari was totally necessary too.

Didn't like 0 Suzuha much personally. They took one part of her character from before (dude where's my dad) and made it her entire character in this one. Her & Daru's plotline just sort of repeats itself a lot with multiple similar scenes across the different routes too in order to pad things out which doesn't help.

>beta Suzu

だが男が!

Did they explain at any point why there are 2 Kagaris?

There aren't, it's just an extreme difference in what she does in each of the forked world lines.