Doesn't every part of an anime girl that looks attractive and is pleasing to look at exist basically for having the...

Doesn't every part of an anime girl that looks attractive and is pleasing to look at exist basically for having the healthiest offspring possible?

Big thighs so she can support your unborn child the best, a young face because younger girls are more fertile so your child won't come out handicapped and start watching moe anime, big breasts because we've been sucking on them since we were a kid, all the while being thin as a stick because being fat is not good for pregnancy

And I hate children, does that mean all of you just want a snotty waste of money or are you just easily manipulated? Why else would you like them then?

Fat chicks are not and will never be attractive no matter how hard you fatties try pushing this meme

There's something wrong with ya, bro... That ani girl in the pic has 10/10 figure.

Lay off the Animal Planet.

Plenty of animal girls are flat and small proportioned, and these are the best ones.

that's because you're a pedophile, user

I too was 15. You'll get over it.

So this...is the power of unironic autism

I have a crazy breeding fetish and truthfully wanna start a huge catholic clan

>big breasts because we've been sucking on them since we were a kid
That's not how it works, idiot. It's: "You like girls with big breasts, because you weren't breastfed enough as a child". Also, liking big breasts is for morons, because tits usually grow right after a girl has been knocked up. It's the realm of cuckolds

>when Yuusha Ga Shinda hasn't been updated in too long and you must push the agenda.

Yeah I sure am glad I only have ironic autism.

Not true, my sis has bigger breasts than most of girls i know and she's a very religious person (mormon) also one of my cousins is the same case (she told me she's virgin (almost 30yo)

Damn. That probably means my mom was a terrible mother who didn't breast feed me enough ;_; Well, I don't hold it against her, I'm pretty satisfied with my waifu's breasts.

this attractive girl is a counter example

user all the girls in that show were 10/10.

She's one of the examples described in the OP though

I want to rail all of these girls!