Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Now that this is over. Still one question I need an answer. What are they? Anyone have a theory or some shit?

An artificial life form created by radiation.

Might be. Looks like mushrooms feeding on nukes and arsenals.

Did it even occur to you that the answers might be in the fucking manga?

Not all people have the time to read because they aren't a NEET and have a job you know.

The answer isn't even in the manga so I don't know wtf you are talking about.

it takes not even one hour to read everything..

>having a job means you don't have enough free time to read manga, but you have enough free time to watch anime and browse Sup Forums
What the fuck?

1 episode/week. It's holiday today.

Aliens, they said it so in the manga
there user.

Same thing as the Sea of Corruption in Nausicaa.

Those people don't belong here.

or these guys

I thought the same, but it was never explained what those guys even did. The Sea of Corruption and the mushrooms in SSR have a specific purpose to cleanse the world.

They are cats.

Thanks for the fucking spoiler. Merry christmas.

I work up to 50 hours a week driving all over the county and I'm telling you right now you're completely full of shit and most likely don't belong here. You should get a job killing yourself.

Possibly an artificial lifeform made by one of the last generations of humans alive, entrusted with the task of dismantling all weaponry and chemical waste. Some kind of natural phenomenon is not very likely because they can clearly interact and control human technoloy.

>With sex-crazed babes, virginal rich bitches getting degraded and more, Silky Whip mixes kink with craft in amazing ways.

wtf, why google image search give me this??

woah regular joe coming in, stand aside

As is man's custom I shall find the cutest one and fuck its brains out.

It's B.O.W.

I want to fuck that mushroom ass.

Don't be upset just because I've mastered the art of appearing like a normal man who has a girlfriend and likes football and shit so as to properly interact with society to the bare minimum degree of achieving a functionally sustaining lifestyle. All you have to do is grow a decent looking beard and talk like your dad, it ain't that hard.