Does Sup Forums like shojos?

Does Sup Forums like shojos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmiqVXH2Q8o
youtu.be/x-JVtVl_u7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like some of them. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is enjoyable. Shit MC though. Kaichou wa Maid-sama is also decent. I hate shit like Sukitte I na yo.

Of course Sup Forums loves them. Anyone can enjoy a decent love story.

>Shit MC

Shoujo girls and their horny lonliness is cute so yea

I never understood why people don't like Skittles ii na yo.

Sometimes, It honestly depends what type of MC we get.

Sukitte I na yo is my favorite, That shit was fucking amazing.

>tfw Mc romance ends well but the story continues with the side character romance

Bland characters (male MC was trash, feMC was a budget depressing Shizuku), boring and overdone drama, anime suffered from very low production value
if you've read any other shoujo you've read this one too

why no doujinshis about this crpa

shoujos/romance manga don't get doujinshis nor lewds

They're ok I guess. Don't like how romance shoujo tends to have more forced drama than its shounen counterpart though.

I enjoy them, as long as the MCs are good. I liked Maid-sama a lot.

Yes. They're sweet as fuck. I liked this one a lot.

Name of that one?

Only the more omnipandering ones

i enjoyed fruit basket the most. Both anime and manga was amazing

Is this shoujo?

Josei

Best shoujo here lads.

Eh, shounen romance gets a lot of forced drama too, I don’t think there’s much difference.

Taiyou no Ie

Akatsuki no Yona is good especially now since
Hak finally confessed

Thanks

Nah, sorry, im not gay

i like girls yes

Sure

How is it gay to like romance between a heterosexual male and female?

>he doesn't know that shoujo have the cutest girls
shake my head to be honest family

Jigoku shoujos are likeable.

>Every shojo anime/manga EVER

>rapist MC guy
>netorare

you should stop clicking the "smut" category

they're alright if they're made by robico

Only if they include light to medium BDSM romance elements.

Remember watching this in 2013.
>Chad likes a boring plain shy bitch

they just make me sad
it reminds me of what boring garbage 3d people are and I cant escape

Pick your poison, either that or
>Hotties like a boring autistic beta

No, most of them just move the plot with drama and misunderstandings. I'm more of a shonen romcom guy

Depends on the two leads more than anything else, I've come to find. If the girl isn't bland then it's usually a pretty engaging story. The guys usually vary between "abusive" (the guy from Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji) and "unrealistic standard" (Usui Takumi). If the two work together and have a reasonably healthy relationship it can be pretty fun.
Best romance-shoujo is Kaichou wa Maid-sama, best non-school shoujo I'd say Shirayuki. Worst I'd say is a tossup between Strobe Edge and Ao Haru Ride, I pretty much disliked both.

Josei > shoujo

Not very but I watched a few

Kimi ni Todoke was pretty good in its first season and got into MISTUNDERSTANDINGS in the second that made me drop it

The show with the big bara dude x small girl I can't remember the name started off sweet too but I dropped it for lack of interest mid-season.

Lovely Complex was all right
School Rumble was decent (dropped S2)

I liked the one with the femdom

>The show with the big bara dude x small girl I can't remember the name started off sweet too but I dropped it for lack of interest mid-season.
It was Ore Monogatari, and I did the same user. It was way too saccharine-y for me and best boy Sunakawa didn't appear all that often at some point.

>Best romance-shoujo is Kaichou wa Maid-sama
*blocks your path*

Skrillex*

Ore Monogatari is top tier

youtube.com/watch?v=fmiqVXH2Q8o

For some reason I really like how girls look in shojos

Huh. I had never heard of that one before, thanks for the rec user.

I enjoy the one about the kid with tats and piercings and his bae. Problem is that I can't really care about the side cast, and the artist is samefacing like crazy.

It's basically Maid-sama without the annoying parts (dumb side-characters, slow progression) and with 10x the good parts (romantic moments every chapter, warming up the MC's cold tsundere heart, achieving actual relationship goals)
You'll rike it

There is something cute about them.

Whats the difference between Shoujo and Josei content wise, typically?

All the good shojos will never get an adaption

Josei is more about old hag problems like aging, riding the cock carousel and being depressed
Shoujo is more about innocent first love and/or hardcore sex with a bad boy love interest

Yes.

Sounds gay

It's been a long time since I read this one, but for some reason the one bit that I remember the most clearly is the part near the end where Mao's dad and Hina talk to each other and they fix their relationships with their respective families. It was a great bit of closure and I'm a huge sucker for dysfunctional people warming up to others because they grow as people.

Yes. I also self-insert as the main girl.

>I also self-insert as the main girl.
Are you the main girl IRL too, user?

Such as?

Horimiya

How was the OVA?

Hormiya =/= Webcomic

Are we not talking about the manga with the tattooed fuccboy?

Best shows of 2015 and 2016 right here.

No, I'm an ugly, balding man.

New chapter fucking when?

there should be a shoujo with an ugly, balding man becoming a girl and living his shoujo fantasy. then he finds out that bad boy was all along an ugly, hairy woman who wished for the same.

I don't get how people like Ao Haru Ride, it uses every other Shoujo series plot elements unabashedly(that are done better before), and BOTH the MC and FeMC are infuriating. It being a best seller really boggles my mind.

That's not Cardcaptor Sakura though.

the least gay ones because i get super mad if i see even one hint of homosexuality. males have to stand five feet apart.

Shojo just makes me sad because it shows me cute girls lusting after cute guys, and I realise they're way outta my league, and that never happened to me, nor will it ever.

Its an honor to have you posting on this board, mr. vice president

what bogles my mind the most is how it had the most NTR-ish of NTR arcs, had it last for a fucking eternity, and completely got away with it
we got to see more of redhair-kun and girl MC being a couple than we did the actual MCs and still people praise that shit

Yeah, but a lot of the time the male mc is Mr Perfect or a Gary Stu, like Usui Takumi, MC from Itazura na kiss, familiar in Kamisama hajimemashita or w.e its called, actor guy in Skip Beat, etc.

When its not, the male character tends to be some delinquent or troubled, mysterious boy that the female mc thinks she can change.

Gives girls a false idea of romance and men. At least shonen tend to be fictional battle power fantasies, while shoujo is supposed to be grounded in reality.

>Gives girls a false idea of romance and men
It's fucking fiction, who cares? Especially if you're not a girl yourself.

> At least shonen tend to be fictional battle power fantasies
Read more shounen.

Yes

Good, not great show. Excellent OP

youtu.be/x-JVtVl_u7Q

>You will never punch mitty

Fair enough, I just don't like how overconfident, flawless and one dimensional male mcs are in shojos, just like I don't like how Sakura is just a walking talking cocksleeve for Sasuke

I like CCS and am enjoying Clear Card. It being so enjoyable has made me want to try other series but I haven't started any yet.

>tfw the best shōjo series is not even about romance

>At least shonen tend to be fictional battle power fantasies

Wrong. Shōnen is pretty bad when it "supposedly" focuses on romance. Pic related

no because the love interest is always Chad

What's wrong with that? Better than being the beta nice guy.

Best shoujo hand down is Kare Kano

very glad to see tonari no kaibutsu-kun

not if you want to self-insert which is what the industry is based on in Japan

>he doesn't self-insert as Chad

Nothing better than watching a couple do cute things together

>not if you want to self-insert
The male isn't even the MC, you aren't supposed to be self-inserting into him.

Fruits Basket was my first shoujo, it has a special place in my heart

The ones where it starts with some troubled male mc and treats female mc horribly are the most damaging because the whole thing revolves around romanticizing these kinda scary guys

But nothing wrong with falling in love with a pop star

>those lips
>that hair
>that qt jacket
Fuck please tell me there's doujins holy shit.
I loved that show and my fucking dick needs more

I've only watched the Anime of Akagami no shirayuki-hime, so no idea how the manga is but it was one of the best shows of the last few years hands down.

There are shoujo manga with MCs that Sup Forums could easily self insert into.

That was cute, I agree.

>mekaku city actors
>shoujo

I mean I'll admit to falling asleep through some parts but I really must have missed a lot