Griffith vs Doflamingo

C'mon. Let's this shitstorm begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esIJUzKuN4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doflamingo would butcher his ass in no time. Doflamingo has kings haki and only another king haki can defeat a king haki user

Except a god like suprem being that can distord the reality itself.

I'm going with "more powerful world = more powerful characters" (same with Guts vs Musashi)

so Domflamingo

Which Griffith?
Human Griffith?
He lose hard.
Lord and Savior Griffith?
Doflamingo get BTFO.
In both case the battle would be one-sided.

Sorry i didnt explain myself good enough i mean not only who is more powrful but who is best character/villain.

both are great, but i think everyone will agree that griffith its a hard villan to top

tho i think blackbeard has the potential to surpass him

I like the way you give your opinition. Here, take a yuri GIF.

Doflamingo never faced any dilemna the way Griffith did and he's a very one-note character.
Now I'm not saying one-note character are bad, they can be more entertaining than "deep" characters and may be easier to relate to because of their simplicity.
In other words: Depend on your preference.

Doflamingo has much more loyalty to his comrades. That alone makes him better to me.

Better person not better character or better villain. But hewy thats your opinion.

A good villain has traits other than just being evil or a power hungry shit.

>A good villain has traits other than just being evil or a power hungry shit.
Just like Griffith but hey im not saying but any mean that Dofi is a bad villain.

Griffith's entire personality revolves around him being power hungr. He lets a rich lord fuck him in the ass because it got him money and got him closer to his goals. He was only interested in that princess because it would make him more powerful. He invited all those people especially Guts into his band because it made him more powerful, closer to his goal. He doesn't view them as anything but pawns and sacrificed them immediately when it got him more power. He's very one dimensional.

>He lets a rich lord fuck him in the ass because it got him money and got him closer to his goals
And because he didn't want to see more of his comrade dying on the battlefield.
He chose to throw away his pride for that.

>especially Guts into his band because it made him more powerful
Originally yes but he became more than that.
That's why Griffith was so assblasted when Guts left and this ultimately led to his fall.

>He doesn't view them as anything but pawns and sacrificed them immediately when it got him more power.
The Eclipse showed he clearly regret all the people that died for him.
He threw away those regrets when he made the decision to become Femto.

>He's very one dimensional.
He stayed true to his goal and his whole life pre-Eclipse is nothing but a serie of dilemna, how is this one dimensional?

What about the stuff from Doffy's past? Getting tortured/lynched or whatever. There's the whole deal with his family and brother.
Not arguing your point, just wanna know your thoughts.

Meruem is the better antagonist.

hard choice actually

griffith is griffith - and then doffy has had the benefit of being built up for years upon years with little tidbits and hints at what he ultimately turned out to be

i guess for now you'd have to say griffith since hes still the big bad, or one of the big bads, whilst doffy has kind of served his purpose until oda writes him into the story again like crocodile

Griffith is a bitch. He would lose.

Please remember. Whe are not talking of whgo is stronger', whe are talking about who is better caractr /villain.
BTw Griffih is definitively stronger . I mean he cant be killed by conventinal ways and he can distort the laws of the nature.

He never questionned himself unlike his father and him and his familly getting tortured only comforted his opinion of normal people.
He's absolutely an one-note character but he at least has a justification for it and it's also the reason why he's loved actually.

Doflamingo got a way cooler design and fighting style, and his "don't give a fuck" attitude pre timeskip was damn fun, thankfully restored after he got captured, but at times he acted too generic.

Griffith as a character got boring after eclipse, it's the conflict surrounding him and his ideas that's really gripping.

I'd go with Doflamingo although I think we probably seen the best of him while there is still potential for surprises with Griffith ... assuming the manga reaches that in our lifetimes.

You could say almost all of it about Doffy too. He was legitimately sad after Monet pulled an hero and jumped into the action because of it.

Dunno, I like BB as a character but as an antagonist ... he's just too wrapped up in his own shit to work. The only reason there is even a conflict is having a similar goal.

>he's such a brainlet he can't even understand a basic character in a manga
what's the matter retard? too many stereotype characters in anime rot your brain? lmao

>says he is not going to underestimate the Strawhats
>does exactly that
>gets BTFO by G4 until Luffy runs out of Haki
>wastes time fucking around with fodder and lets Luffy regain his Haki while some dude is making a speech about how Luffy is going to kick his ass
Pretty shitty desu

Both die.

Griffith is better

youtube.com/watch?v=esIJUzKuN4U

Except that Luffy just got btfo by someone without it.

agreed.