Make up most outrageous name for an anime

Ill start

>My neighbour who is 30 year-old unmarried OL that plays video games alone on Christmas Eve is actually an elf who got transferred to Earth!?

Other urls found in this thread:

salty-salty-studios.com/shiz/lncovers.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OP is not a faggot

>Long titles are a cancer upon the industry and enclosed in the back of this book is a razor blade for you to slit your wrists for buying this piece of shit. (PLEASE DIE)

Life Is Made of Frosting and I Have A Tooth Ache So I'll Be Going to the Dentist So I Can Eat Some More

Fourth;Reich

>I can't believe my mobage RPG gamer girlfriend is actually a 40-year-old shit poster from 2ch who's into precure and trains

>I can't believe my girlfriend is actually Pol Pot

I-I want to watch it

TSUN;WINS

I Fell in Love with my Sister but she is actually the Demon King?! The Cooking Adventure in Another World with my Toyota Yaris!!

>A very long and verbose title that is an exact summary of the content?!

Atlas Shrugged

>I can't believe my girlfriend is not butter!

salty-salty-studios.com/shiz/lncovers.php

ABC:xyz

Re:hearsal

Pronounced "AH-buck ZUSS"

I was reincarnated as a hot spring in an alternate world, and I'm way too effective

Oh, wait, that one's actually real

>Anime
Yeah, that's the title.

>I can't believe anime isn't real!

>Long titles are a cancer upon the industry and enclosed in the back of this book is a razor blade for you to slit your wrists for buying this piece of shit. (PLEASE DIE and get sent to another world so we can make another anime out of it.)

>the internet asked my brother to hug me and now I'm pregnant with his twins but he ran away?!

The Class President Turned My Little Sister into the Demon King!?

I'd watch the FUCK out of this!

Underrated post!

Is she a genki tomboy dark elf that wears sundresses?

Make that an ara ara dark elf in a sweater and I'd agree.

You can't beat this one.

Land of the Lustrous

Legend of legendary heroes.

The Robot I Built Last Summer is Starting Puberty and its Tough

>My sister didn't think I could win against the cock and now I lay eggs.

>It’s 1984 and I can’t stop loving my niichan!

>Why is my girlfriend both my sister and my father at the same time?

I am a hack writer who uses overly verbose story titles when one day I was hit by a truck and sent to another world where I immediately got fame power and ad harem??????

>urinal;cake

>My Neurotic yandere girlfriend is the embodiment of the Pacific Teutonic Plate and if I don't keep her happy she will destroy Japan?!

>Teutonic
Holy shit, I meant Tectonic but what is done is done

Fate/Stay Night

Finds a Way

would watch

yandere and theoretical planetary geology are my fetish

>Geology
>Fetish

>my sister wife who is also a vending machine got sent to another world but she's the villain even though she's only as strong as the average villager???

this is just me slamming together literal isekai concepts i've seen before

...fuck

That's geography, fag.

>He doesn't know the greentext

>I bought an LN called "Long titles are a cancer upon the industry and enclosed in the back of this book is a razor blade for you to slit your wrists for buying this piece of shit. (PLEASE DIE and get sent to another world so we can make another anime out of it.)" and did what it said and now this LN is the story of what happened so that an anime adaptation can be made of it?

Anime adaptation when?

Is there enough material for anything more than an OVA though?

>My new neighbor is an old slutty Irish legend that wants to ravage my boy pussy, but Im saving myself for my childhood friend who may or may not be a monster girl from outer space?

I unironically want to read this.
This too

>My Other Niece Is Actually A Superhero But Now I Have To Protect Her When She Sleeps

>My Wife's Son Is Actually My Wife's Adoptive Father's Son And He's My Master Too?!

>My Mom Has Twintails And Now I Wonder If My New Sister Is Going To Be A Tsundere!!

>My New Full Time Job Is Boring But Now My Female Coworker Noticed I watch Anime At Work When My Boss Isn't Looking!!

It's a SoL.

>I can't believe these worms are going to completely ravage my body but now my NBR oniichan tried to rape me but I killed him also I put grandpa to sleep and there's another oniichan I think he's doing drugs but he died also I just noticed that this kinky blind girl wants to be enslaved by me

Sakura Route from fate?

nailed it