Since Haifuri is getting a mobage is second season confirmed?

Since Haifuri is getting a mobage is second season confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

hai-furi-app.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

It's getting a mobage?

No

German torpedoes

They should just copy AL with the gameplay because the Haifuri girls are pure sex.

hai-furi-app.com/

Can't do that since those girls are not ships. You will have ships crewed by cute girls.

The end of the OVA heavily implied a continuation. (The rest was just mindless dribble routinely showing off each girl for a minute or so.)

They are also doing another WoWS collab. Anime in 2018 is very likely.

I don't disapprove of including them when they're a notable beauty mark or birthmark, but...

What the fuck is with this artist's need to add every visible nevus on these girls?

Does he feel it adds eroticism? That's true for when it adorns some sensual part of the body like the breasts, neck, face, or maybe the thigh, hence my remark earlier about beauty marks (and there are a couple of those in this image).

But the forearm? The shoulder? Including those sabotages the eroticism of the genuine beauty marks by making them look more like blemishes across the entire body.

Anyone got a BLAHAJ for christmas?

It got ok sales and it was very popular while it was airing, I don't see why not.

>mai waifu can only have moles in predefined set of body regions
Did we reach a new level of autism here?

I want to buy one but it'll probably get dirty eventually.

I don't even know who these characters are, I was speaking purely from the standpoint of an artistic observer.

When you're working in a style which downplays imperfections and exaggerates appealing features, any imperfections which you leave in deliberately are meant to be a visual garnish or provide contrast. You can't overdo on that or it's no longer garnish and is no longer contrasting (because it's everywhere).

Some similar things you could (but shouldn't) do with an image in that style would be to realistically render teeth and gums, or lips, or knuckle wrinkles.

I'm pretty sure those are supposed to be sand not beauty marks.

Please no tournaments for s2, I just want more mind control animals.
Maybe a megalodon strapped with cannons.

S2 writes itself. Ancient hamster bacteria fuck up modern weapons so now they need to use WW2 stuff.

They need to introduce more schools.

I got one for last Christmas. Very adorable.