Bernard Jou Iwaku. - 13 (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

I might be a tad bit late but subs when ?

There was another episode? I had no idea.

What, is there an OVA? I want to watch it.

Was released with Blu-ray. (a year ago) Just noticed it myself.

I watched it, MC-kun and Sherlock hook up and Sci-Fi goes to Mars, too bad you losers can't see it.

Fuck, I didn't know there was another episode. Too bad this series is too unpopular for fan subs.

What terrible times we live in.

bump for aoty

Damn she too cute
Will they be friends for life? That'd be pretty sad if they grow up forgetting about each others

forgot about this. bernard a cute.

Kanbayashi is the cutest.

This is niche therefore [SNSbu], you should do the honors. Please.

Greatest love story ever told.

What book is this referencing?

What books are you planning to read next year, anons? You do read, right?

I can just read the synopsis, right?

I recently got into Murakami, so I'll keep going. Also Submission from that French hobo because it's about the future of my home. Besides that, I'm not sure yet.

I can't read.

A couple of mangas

This shouldn't be okay

Only 3 books left of Aubrey-Maturin, then probably Hornblower or Sharpe, although I am somewhat tired of Napoleonic Fiction. Any recomendations?

That story is great

Dune, Brave New World.

tfw fansubs ded.

The manga is criminally undertranslated too

I'm finishing a book by William H. Gass (Recently deceased) and Platform by Michelle Houellebecq. Wanna try to finish both of those before the year is out.

I'd be up for it, but I'd need a script. Our Stella translator might be willing to since it's a short, but no guarantees. Now recruiting.

I love you user.

I have yet to read Kafka's The Trial and The Castle. Maybe some BorgeSsSsSs too if things go well

I'm reading Life and Fate right now, really love the descriptions of Stalingrad getting bombed, there's something beautiful about them.

The Castle is some good shit. Probably my favourite out of Kafka's works. Borges is a nice companion to Kafka.