Boruto Discussion

it's almost here!
Just two more days until Mitsuki Gaiden!
Hopefully it will be good and not have as much QUALITY as last week's episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFPX6QZwN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=wAHte1hO8nA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Official VIZ TRANSLATION

Salad fags btfo.

Goddammit you guys

do japs really talk like this?

Saladfags on suicide watch! Sumire confirmed to like Boruto. Sarada confirmed not having special feelings about Boruto. Reminder that Boruto also feels something about Sumire!

but im both a saladfag and borusumi at the same time

*BoruSara fags on suicide watch!

Anyone have the viz chapter for dl?

But I'm fine, I said in the last thread that I don't think this is the end for the Sarada and Boruto ship.

>Boruto also feels something about Sumire
Which is why he didn't give a shit about her after that?

I can't believe they did it

Now, they HAVE to bring back Sumire's team mates so that she can have missions and get more screen time

who else DenkiSara here?
aside from sasuke and sakura obviously

Why isn't oro obsessed with uchihas anymore?

He's a mother now

What would Sasuke have done if the roles were reversed and Naruto was the one leaving the village and joining Akatsuki or some shit?

Naruto had 10x more reasons to leave that shithole.
Everyone was disgusted just by looking at him while Sasuke had every girl having seizures and getting wet just by looking at him.

Because he is obsessed with Otsutsuki and his own spawn that are potentially Otsutuski related now.

Well, their ship itself might not be doomed, but this translation works against the ship even more than the previous one. I can't see how Sarada might have special feelings for Boruto after she denied it so nonchalantly. And this translation does show that Sumire wasn't really trying to get Sarada to acknowledge her own feelings or anything, she just told her what she felt, and Sarada got surprised by the timing of the reveal.

are these funny? i honestly can't tell

youtube.com/watch?v=JFPX6QZwN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=wAHte1hO8nA

I like BoruSara most but 2nd is ShinSara (The Shin in this case being the hypothetical alpha Shin clone) and 3rd is DenkiSara.

Fucking faggots go shoah yourselves

Kagura and Mirai get married at the end of Boruto. Screen cap this.

The way this was translated was really weird, it's probably what he said in japanese but it would sound less awkward if he said "Let's hangout later"

Someone please change Sarada's outfit.

Is it because they bonded over being made fun of because of their weird ass eyes?

>that ugly ass headband
>that ugly ass outfit
>we'll have to put up with this for at least 20 more episodes
Mitsuki doesn't deserve this. Please SP, make him sexy again.

she should just just lose the clothes altogether

t. Ikemoto

Gross she isnt sexy like Sumire, Namida, and all the other girls who arent Sarada in this series so she should cover up.

Kagura is for Namida only

See this loli is sexy so its ok for her to dress like a slut but Sarada is not sexy at all.

t. borto

VIZ

Sarada is gross I would rather fuck her mom at the same age as her than her. Why couldnt Kishi give her colored hair instead of Sasuke's ugly black hair ruining any potential exotic beauty in her.

as if Boruto would ever say that. He gets embarassed at the sight of people confessing

I like BoruSara but I don't think she has any particular feelings for Boruto (that she is consciously aware of) at the moment but it's clear since the end of the chunin exams that the way she views him is slowly changing and that she is coming to see he isn't the same "stupid Boruto" she is always complained about with her mother. I think if BoruSara is to become a thing it will happen slowly as Sarada starts to see Boruto as a man and it might even lead to the deterioration of her friendships.

>Boruto wants to talk with Sumire as soon as possible
I wonder if she'll make a move on him next time

I'd rather not have Uchiha-related drama in this series. Make a love triangle with the three of them and shit will hit the fan real fast, and given her family's track record Sarada won't be on the rational side of the conflict. Sumire expressed interest first, so I'd like them to stick with her and avoid pointless drama.

Like put a aphrodisiac on his tea. Kidnap him, have non consensual sex on missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation?

>sasuke's hair is ugly
>sakura's better

sasuke's hair looks sleek and shiny and soft while sakura's looks like cheap cotton candy you buy at carnivals known for health code violations wtf.

You can't fap to someone who doesn't have cotton candy colored hair?

>Mitsuki OP
>next episode is literally Mitsuki: the episode
>yet almost every single post in this thread is about Sumire or Sarada
Boruto threads were a mistake.

Mitsuki is beautiful no matter what. If you cannot realize that, then you do not deserve him!

Yes, but it's still too soon. She will get Sarada's cooperation to arrange her some quality time with Boruto from time to time alone, and she'll slowly do kinky stuff to him he won't be able to remember until the time they are fully prepared to form a family.

"~Boruto-kun...you're...mine...forever...tehehehe~"

I felt the same way, naruto had way more motive to leave that village for how scummy they were towards him

What will the Saladfags do if the "fanfiction" of Sumire fighting the third Ootsutsuki guy with Kakashi becomes reality?

Beautiful flowers deserve a beautiful vase user.

L O C K
O
C
K

O N
N

Quick rundown?

Jesus Christ it's even worse than I thought.
But in a way I can only commend the translator for going all out.

Stare in utter confusion.

will laugh my ass off when Sarada kills Sumire after awakening her MS and literally going crazy for boruto

Name 1 single Uchiha who didn't go crazy after MS. I remember that shit was literally said in the manga to mess with the users brain

Is Moon Kebab is really the father of Mitsuki?

There are many sexy black haired lolis but Sarada is not one of them, I suggested changing her hair color to make her more fappable but then again those ugly glasses ruin her looks too and that fucking weird head shape.

Is the big guy Oro?

I would love to see that, dont get me wrong, but doesnt nue protect her? Given, she would have to kill nue first, and a MS user who was no idea how to use it (suggesting that she got it before she knew what it was) isnt that powerful, sadly.

>try to read the latest chapter of boruto
>get bored and close the window without thinking before the sumiregate even comes up
I think this is it for me. I'll just stick with the anime and read the threads to keep up with what's going on in the manga from now on.

Anime only please.
You'll know this wednesday.

wtf bros sumire is stealing boruto from himawari

Doesn't that mean you stopped reading in the first three pages?

Hype up how Sarada is going to be the next Madara, and unlock the Rinnegan, and kill Sasuke, and become ninja Judge Dredd when Boruto goes rogue.

Really?
That's worse than I thought.

Hey man, That's just like
your opinion

Theres a gun now

the rest of chapter is without sumire and it's entertaining. The puppets are pretty cool too

The third ayy guy wasn't in the movie fight, and someone was using Katasuke, so it's likely that the third guy is doing some shady shit in the background. Kakashi and Sumire were absent in the manga, so the theory is that Kakashi with the help of Sumire somehow fend off the guy using Nue's power to cancel out the Ootsuki's chakra absorption techique, or something like that.

Sumire and Kawaki are going to ruin everything for Sarada.

Their looks and their sage mode are basically identical.

Kakashi wasn't in the audience at the Chunin Exams in the manga?

Place your bets, boys
Will he actually kill anyone?
Will there be lasting damage?
Is he firing actual bullets or some other bullshit like chakra?
Will we see other types of firearms and how soon will we see them again?
Can Ao get anymore based?

Salad will try to kill Sumire, yes. They are kinda fated to become each other's archenemy. Salad is Sasuke, Sumire is Naruto. Boruto already has his hands full with Kawaki to care about Sarada.

What is the deal with Log?
Is he like a prototype Mitsuki?
from the same clan as Orochimaru/an experiement made with Moon man and Orochi's blood?
Or just some random Ayylmao who doesn't agree with the other Ayylmaos?

Well, I don't remember him being featured in the movie, and I think he wasn't there in the manga.

They didn't mention him in the manga did they? I wouldn't be surprised if he was still alive and helping KARA from the background.

Based Ikemoto is filtering tumblr from his readers.
In a few months, threads would be top quality again.

>implying love has to be reciprocated
>implying sarada isn't comfortable telling her feelings to people

He was in the audience in the movie with Gai.

The real question is how old is he? He looks way older than 15 but if he is beyond that age then he should have been in the original Naruto manga.

>chapter is nothing but shipping shit
>"filtering tumblr"

But they aren't there when Momo attacks right? Or he would have tried to help somehow. He simply dissapeared into thin air.

>nothing but shipping shit

More than half of it has nothing to do with that

He smokes, he's obviously older. Probably in his mid-20s.

There was a scene of him helping the spectators when Momoshiki and Kinshiki attacked.

Well, if he is some experiement then he could be, i dunno, 3 years old so
but if he is an alien then he could be 100+

Still, he wasn't there when everyeone else was trying to fight Momo and Kin, which is weird.

Time constraints, nigga. The movie had a lot of cut content.

He would probably have run after him to try to convince him to stay, but then he'd decide it was final, and choose to protect the village from Naruto.

What annoyed me most was when he told Naruto that he himself was worse off because he had family and lost them, and that Naruto would never understand that.

The third Otsutsuki doesn't even exist in the manga at this point. He's probably going to exist exclusively in the Anime canon.

Why are shinobi with glasses allowed ? All it takes is one enemy to break the glasses and said shinobi is helpless.

Sumire is just going to be used as a motivator to make Sarada realise her true feelings for Boruto. It's a plot point used quite often in cartoons. Once Salad realises she likes Boruto, Sumire will probably get with Mitsuki.

Now lets get back to discussing the actual series and lore, like where that copycat Kakashi came from, and why goth loli is Princess Kaguya from the moon.

I assume they are doing what they did with Sumire (or Toneri if he ever shows up) and pretend everyone knows who he is and make his events happen off screen.

Remember how kabuto
>was responsible for 90% of the biggest war in ninja history
>surpassed orochimaru and even became a literal dragon
>had glasses

Kakashi fanboy is Kawaki

Because no stupid fuck ever thought of attacking his glasses.

Mitsuki is for _______.

>Sumire will probably get with Mitsuki.
Why are you like this? Please stop.

Exactly.
If nobody ever thought to pull his glasses off despite them being a huge target, nobody will think of pulling someone else's off.

I can't wait for Hako to upgrade her puppet into an autonomous model like the ones in the latest chapter,.