Shingeki no Kyojin

Which keikaku will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KodanshaUSA/status/945395708299038721
wallsina-goodbye.tumblr.com/wall-sina-01
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Less than a month abusing PTSD patients in a hospital, then going out of his way for a session of Reiner mocking before destroying his hometown. 10/10 Sageren Understanding™.
>inb4 you have to have a high IQ to understand Eren

Armin's.

sure he should just bang over to marley and let walldians get fucked too. because he understands how other people feel

Armin a cute.

The one from the guy who is planing his keikaku since the day he was born.

>"I want you inside me'

LEAKS ARE OUT
SPOILERS TOMORROW

When will people admit that Eldia did nothing wrong?

Only if Hisu goes mental and starts seeing Ymir's face, when looking at Porko, which is unlikely.

What would Gabi want for Christmas?

b-back off user, he's mine

Reiner's cock in her face.

No she wouldn't, she likes him as a family member.

In her stomach then

Fuck off, Eren.

Yeah,a family member in her.

What?

No. Incest is wrong and Gabi wouldn't do that. She's a proud little cadet.

Annie and Gabi got raped for Christmas.

Die in a house fire with everyone you know for christmas.

>Incest is wrong
Not when all of them are part of the same people.

Santa got them and raped Annie and Gabi.

>Incest is wrong
Not when all of them are part of the same people.

>She's a proud little cadet.
I bet she lust for Reiner's jobber dick

That doesn't even make sense.

Your rape fetish is disgusting.

I bet Gabi and Abbie screamed and cried.

>yfw your enemy needs to be on a box to fuck your ass

>"That doesn't even make sense."
"Subjects of Ymir","The descendants of Ymir".

Can't you all be nice to Gabi for a change? She's a good character and doesn't deserve your misplaced dislike.

Ymir never existed its Marley propaganda. A colossal type titan is invincible to all but modern warfare meaning our Eldian empire would never lose had the Ymir myth be a fact.

Shes a female character meaning a slave to our cocks and nothing more.

wut
twitter.com/KodanshaUSA/status/945395708299038721

Hand on my heart, I hope you die tonight.

>Ymir never existed
Hum...
>meaning our Eldian empire
>Our Eldian empire
>Our
Fuck off Willy,

Chad Maggath >>> Virgin Zekek
>Galliard×Hisu
The actual fuck?

Marley rat look at you using the titan power you claim came from the devil, your full of shit. The Eldian people have clearly been framed if we were evil you wouldnt exist right now.

Well fuck, it is shitlets birthday. kek at the lack of care

>Marley rat look at you using the titan power you claim came from the devil, your full of shit. The Eldian people have clearly been framed if we were evil you wouldnt exist right now.
Fuck off Eldian from a Ymir cult.

Zeke keikaku won't matter anymore once Armin appears, sadly

You will get whats coming for you Zeke the traitor, all those against Eldia's innocence must be destroyed.

When is the next episode of Lost Girls released?
I don't come into these threads often

>tfw you'd rather be doing the fucking

Whenever volume 25 of the manga is, so in a few months.

I like the backstory and setting and fantasy elements of snk.

They're interesting.

>The actual fuck?
Historia wants Ymir doesn't she? Where is Ymir? Inside Galliard's head, duh. Galliard is the closest she will ever get to Ymir.

April, if I recall correctly.

I think some of the most interesting parts are the bits we haven't seen. The gangs, the drug rings etc

>drug rings
When was that mentioned?

I wish there was more worldbuilding in snk. The worldbuilding is the only part of the series that has been consistently good throughout.

In Lost Girls, the plot involves a drug ring based around a pill called Codaime.

Same. Isayama may drop the ball in places in regards to his narrative, but his world is an interesting one for sure.

Sorry, Coderoin.

I should probably get around to reading it at some point

You can read it hear if you're interested
wallsina-goodbye.tumblr.com/wall-sina-01

Magath > Keith

SNK anime normies OUT

Can't disagree

>tumblr

Was there a proper explanation given for this panel yet ?

Self explanatory. Paths let memories transcend time and space.

gotta get back in time to ensure that the main character(s) doesn't suffer a plot point as grave consequence to allow for a happy ending with the romantic interest, cue shipfagging

Post YFW "Grim reminder" happened.

I can't, seeing as how it didn't happen.
>rawr ecks dee I broke a building and smooshed a few people

That's a good fanart indeed.

So I've been trying to caught with you guys but while reading I lost track of the timeline of events. Is there a recap somewhere ? Because I think that there is something wrong here. If grisha got his titan powers 22 years ago from the date of this panel, when exactly did he set foot inside Maria wall for the first time ?

Historia saw Ymir as nothing more than a replacement for Frieda, it's really Frieda that Historia wants, where is Frieda ?

>when exactly did he set foot inside Maria wall for the first time ?
22 years ago. He spent 13 years inside the walls and was in the last year of his life when he gave Eren the power of the SNK in 845 (Fall of Shiganshina). It's been 9 years since then and Eren has now 4 years left.

Fuck you Isayama. This isn’t how YH should end up.

>Sucks on Porkos pork
>JUST WAIT YMIR
>I'LL SUCK YOU OUT

Kek.

Historia is not a siscon.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Why did annie spin the soldier in her hand ?

to create some iconic moment that can be utilized in advertisement and merchandising

I know, user.

>Good.
Back off, EHfat.

I love Annie

Best couple.

>dat Pieck ass

Daily reminder that CONNIE will become the FEMALE TITAN.

Is that gif in webm format?

>I'LL SUCK YOU OUT
How did I lose to this

There's someone that posts here with a decent theory about Annie having some kind of problem with her body. Small and weak turns into Titanic and strong. The general idea was that she likes to exert strength when she can because it makes her feel powerful and in control when before hand she was always following orders. Stepping on the bug and staring at it, spinning the soldier casually and gloating in front of EMA about her gamble before shifting were apparently all moments where she acted out her superiority. Decent theory, shame there's nothing to back it up.
TL:DR - Annie probably pulled legs of spiders and shit

is that gif from the manga somewhere and just coincidentally reminds me of Jesse awkwardly drinking water, or was that made with the intention of him basically being Jesse

Fortunately this autist is not here now

if this shit ends like The Arrival I'll commit sonoko

I honestly don't know what it's from, I don't even know for sure if it's supposed to be connie in the first place. Kinda just found it while browsing Sup Forums.

It's from this image.

oh alright, pretty weird coincidence then. thanks

I've never done gifs before. want to do something with it feel free.

I'll be honest though, I do enjoy the stupid theories. Like that one with Mikasa and Levi on the roof with the red lines and text going everywhere.

Ever think Isayama feels shitty because the fan artists draw his own characters better than him?

Some doujins are even better than how original material went.

Be honest Sup Forums : do you remember what was your initial reaction back in 2013 while reading this for the first time ? Did you have suspicions ?

Predicted some of the story, could never predict it'd wind up such a clusterfuck though

>when you someone to ask you to post LMshipping shit and then answer to yourself how cool they are
Kek'd
Amazing moment and poor Bert

>When you want someone to ask you
Fixed

Why send 4 kids and not this guy (plus 1 kid if they wanted)? The kids could have received support in Marley

In chapter 1, Eren wakes up and asks Mikasa when she grew her hair and then starts crying. In the anime they further went on on that and showed future glimpses before waking up.
In the chapter after the basement, Eren starts talking in a way that Armin doesn't recognize.
The fan theory is Eren's memories are all over time, most likely to set events in motion or to try and warn past him.

>Eren has now 4 years left.
Maybe Zeke knows the cure, even Mikasa would help him for that reason

is the correct answer. It's (presumably) Eren sending his memories back in time after unlocking the Coordinate ability. It's also what the scene in chapter one with the girl in the scarf probably is, as Eren wakes up crying after feeling like he had a long dream, which is exactly how he reacts after unlocking Grisha's memories.

>In the chapter after the basement, Eren starts talking in a way that Armin doesn't recognize.
To clarify, he uses a different pronoun. Eren usually uses "ore" but when he wakes up he uses "watashi". Since he'd just been reliving Grisha's memories, Grisha may or may not have temporarily taken over Eren's body and thus was confused as to where he was for a moment. Since there's no need for Eren to randomly change what pronoun he uses in the future.

Because she lacks empathy and is a war criminal.
Reminder that Annie helped commit genocide.

>Eren is trapped in a loop because he can't remember his memories
If Grisha heard that he might have been looking for Mikasa (which he did) and Armin for a time
But why can't Eren remember? Maybe something is blocking his memories