Dragon Ball Super

How would you feel if he achieved this form during the tournament of power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zOv7kvYmtg
youtube.com/watch?v=QG_wu4SL_xs
strawpoll.me/14696050
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>345 posts in the other thread

Needs more perfection

I'm down, I just hope it is a real transformation "no one has seem before" not just Mystic2 with slightly different aura/hair.

Well, seeing as even with his full power, hes still below Blue level, which Toppo can fight at, he will need some kind of power up to not get wrecked.

Ultimate Rage Form? A combo of his ultimate form with Trunks Ikari form

He needs to get a form that exceeds his potential since he already has one that lets him access his full power. Call it Limit Breaker?

youtube.com/watch?v=2zOv7kvYmtg
today, i shall remind them

Trunks Ikari isn't canon

Manga and Anime for super are seperate canons. Toriyama writes his outlines on a napkin so the rest is filled in and covers 90% of the story so Ikari trunks is canon in anime atleast

Post CUTEiflas!

What if was the Limit Breaker, and the Survivor all along?

what color do you want it to be then

No wonder she had to be erased

This much perfection would've overshadowed the remainder of the Tournament of Power

No one would've been able to fight and the Zenos would've gotten bored so she was a necessary sacrifice for us all

Are Kaleposters allowed in this christmas thread?

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_wu4SL_xs

what is happening between 1:19-1:26

Who else /patrician/ here?

Reminder that Caulifla is the son that Piccolo never had

>go to the beach
>close eyes and rest for a moment
>open eyes
>see this CUTEifla standing over you
>"let's go for a swim user"

what doi

its beign constantly teased so i assume theyre gonna take that anywhere but they have so many end game things to bring out

>Vegeta surpassing Goku
>Goku perfecting UI
>Gohan achieving new power as teased by piccolo during his re-training, Champa, Vegeta and Gohan
>Frieza lording over everyone
>17 not jobbing

im afraid they might write themselves into a corner and act like most of these character arcs never happened. like the end of the Zamasu arc.

I'm not a Caulifag but why couldn't they draw her more like this? Way more people would've liked her

17's definitely losing to Toppo, in the PEV Gohan is watching him getting BTFO

>z-zeno did not tap him

>needs more abs
how's this?

no no no no how could this be!?

how would you defend your universe against him

where can i get one?

>dub

Doesn't prove anything faggot, Caulifla and Kale's voice actors never stated that they were leaving they just said "thanks for letting us be part of DB"

It's like winning an oscar and saying "thanks mom" — that doesn't mean your mom is gone or dead, you retard

I love Caulfila!!!

cute!

As funny as Gohan jobbing would be, how can anyone can root for this fat faggot?

toei did not want to animate and just wanted to shake the screen

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

sorry, wrong pic

it looks like he made it himself

Reminder that Caulifla Blue will return in a dimensional time gate with Kale Blue and Hitto Blue

Hit opened a portal and created multiple dimensional clones before U6 got eliminated

This entire time Caulifla and Kale have been training with Hit in his version of RoSaT

Prepare yourselves, Jirenfags

>Thread full of avatarfags

I want to rape Caulfila while Kale watches

Its probable i mean he just had his spotlight. Krillin had his and dropped, same as Tien with the sniper, Roshi with Universe 4, Piccolo with the namekians and 18 with Ribrianne, and this was clearly a 17 episode so Toppo will likely drop him now that his role is fulfilled.

me too

Will he job in 2 weeks

Is Caulifla Azul the strongest transformation imaginable?

Her base is already confirmed to be several times stronger than Goku/Vegeta/Gohan so her Blue would probably be Ultra Instinct tier

What's his name again?

>not just Mystic2 with slightly different aura/hair.
>not Mystic2 with slightly different hair
>not slightly different hair
>not hair
>NO HAIR
That's it, Calvo takes it.

No fuck this hack writing, beings with wings should have been banned because the only way to explain ANY FLIGHT in Dragon Nuts is ki levitation. As if the wings on Vikal could logically even make her glide let alone fly.

Every instance of flying in this tournament:
18 and Cocette "freefalling" while fighting
17 magically staying in midair for longer than a couple of seconds against Vikal and Kakunsa
17 standing on a ki construct that is levitating
Goku and Jiren moving across the battle field
UI Goku and Jiren "freefalling" while fighting
18 magically getting propulsion while speeding upwards up giant Ribrianne
Shansta literally levitating
Caulifla and Kale accelerated towards Goku with no obvious foot sounds meaning they flew towards him only a couple of inchs above the ground
Every moment it takes longer than a 4 seconds for characters to hit the ground
17 magically propelling himself against Aniraza
Aniraza levitating with his "wings"

Fuck Zeno the piece of shit erases Frost but does nothing about all of these fucking cheaters.

He might sacrifice himself for Gohan, it would be a good end for his great showing in the ToP

>all of these waifufags desperate for attention

how do you rape somebody trillions of times stronger than you

delet...

Is Goku on roids?

I remember when we had whole threads without one single caulifla, kale or kefla post and we were talking about the next episode. We need to go back to that

like this

he'll have ss2 hair and maybe white eyes, that's it.

Delete this

scratch that, how do you rape somebody that isnt real here or in its own fiction

I don't remember that.

>in its own fiction
She doesn't exist in fiction, so she's fiction in fiction. Indeed, how do you rape that?

>strawpoll.me/14696050

Time to decide boys

>non Goldza Frieza being able to parry any blow from Toppo
What is this bullfuck?

That's probably because you weren't there. Its not that long ago kekfuckfag

While her overly attached, totally platonic and even stronger companion watches.

>not enabling multiple answers
Shit poll, I would've voted for all and I'm the main Caulifag of this thread

Phsychological warfare

>Gohan, protect the animals and wildlife that I too liked.
But seriously, I've never seen his recruitment in the anime, is #16 even mentioned by him?

> not just Mystic2 with slightly different aura/hair.
user this is exactly was going to happen, if he gets a new form, no one in the show has the creativity to make a new form at this point, i would be fine if they give him the SS4 and say, he could unlocked because he choose the more human or primitive path of Saiyan because of his human nature

>caulifags still butthurt over the erasure

Bruh...
Lookit this dude...

16 got forgotten by Mr. Toriyama, so we'll most likely never hear about him.

Is he saying meow or throwing kisses wtf

>kukuku
>not hohoho
fix it

bruh look at this

Fuck these stupid new forms just make the character strong enough to beat the villain.

Reminder to report avatarfags.

Soon

Alright I'll be honest with you guys here. When I started posting about them it was mostly ironic. I was addicted to those (you)s let me tell you and they brought them in at a blistering pace. As the arc went on however, they began to receive more attention and development. I found myself actually enjoying the scenes they were in and I started looking forward to their next moment. Before I knew it, the posts weren't ironic anymore. I genuinely liked them as characters. Caulifla's cockiness and the way she doesn't let anyone walk over her, Kale's timidness and undying loyalty to her sis. They were traits I began to cherish and hold dear as underpinnings to the story of Dragon Ball Super. Now at episode 114 they've obtained strength beyond imagination and it makes me happy. I look at the way they trigger the niggers and spics, and it makes me warm inside. I never would've expected that Dragon Ball could have such great characters but here we are in the year 2017 and the future has never looked brighter. I just hope that everyone here can show their appreciation for the girls who have brought this series to new heights and ensured it will last well into the future.

Oh shit, I forgot the gun was even a thing.

caulifla wouldn't be blitzed by dypso lizardfag.

I want Caulifla to practice her kickboxing skills on my testicles, even though they would just pop with her slightest punches.

Toei and Toyo make lots of stuff independent of him. Toyo was supposedly a fan even, for fucks sake. Not making #17 new path in life something at least partially influenced by him borders on a crime.

How come energy kick are so rare? they seem like they could be useful.

wakey wakey u7fags

Soon

waku waku u11fags

Then, Vegeta will fight with Jiren, actually do damage (idk how but hey, they did tease they were going somewhere with vegeta) then probably job as no real foreshadowing was given with Vegeta but we have palpable reasons to keep Goku, Gohan and maybe even Freeza around.

16 is dead.

Mister Squeezy Squeeze

pretty hyped 2bh

>gohan

kek

just because he's dead doesn't mean he shouldn't be referenced

Yh no sorry Cabba is flying in this picture.

hehe... hope you enjoyed your last victory universe 7, the team the single handedly erased all other universes in the tournament for now you face use the pride parade the strongest team in the tournament who's had 70% of our team eliminated since the beginning of the tournament of power cower in fear as i meditate in front of u then turn my back without saiyan a word.

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute

A CUTE

I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA-SAN

I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Maybe he jumped high?

Buu doesnt breathe why the fuck does attacking his throat do anything to him.

He doesn't? I didn't know that.

Gravity doesnt work like that.

Dai Kaioshin (forma rosada)