Youkoso Jitsuryoku Kyoushitsu e

One month.

One damn month before we actually know what happens during Christmas in this story. Will Horikita actually be with someone? Will Kei and 50% have another actual talk besides the one in v4.5? Will Sakura faint after seeing 50% with another girl? Will Satou actually get the date she has been waiting for?

One damn month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youkosozitsuryoku.com/common/img/graphic/image30.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In real time, these two are currently having fun together. In a secluded area.

I loved the ending to the first season. An mc who uses others as stepping stones to his own succes. Only other series I know of that did this was death note.

>Will Horikita actually be with someone?
Perhaps. Or she'll just stay in her room, trying to avoid being pestered by Sudo and his Ken.
>Will Kei and 50% have another actual talk besides the one in v4.5?
There will be more.
>Will Sakura faint after seeing 50% with another girl?
Yandere mode activated from there on.
>Will Satou actually get the date she has been waiting for?
Maybe. But not for long.

>Will Horikita actually be with someone?
Hopefully with Ayano.

It shouldn't matter if Kei is the featured heroine this time, 50% is supposed to be shipped with every heroine in his harem, in one way or another. That's what 0.5 stories are mainly for.

High Quality
youkosozitsuryoku.com/common/img/graphic/image30.jpg

This is no harem.

kek

>Sakura wants to confess to him
>Horikita subconsciously sees him more than just a friend, but doesn't know/admit it yet
>Kei has started or will like him
>Kushida was interested and was able to be herself around him, and the D will no doubt straighten her out
>Sakayanagi is infatuated and sees him as her goal in a pleasure-seeking way
>Ichinose TBA
The harem is less subtle than freaking Oregairu.

Can Keifags stop antagonizing Horikitafags so we can have a comfy thread for Christmas at least? Seriously now.

Can Horikitafags stop antagonizing Keifags so we can have a comfy thread for Christmas at least? Seriously now.

Do you mean they should stops antagonizes with each other. It's like your blaming someone it will only make it worse.

DELUSIONAL

I smell falseflagging. Ignore them. And Merry Christmas!

Nice argument, bro.

In your previous comment only Kei and Sakura can pass as being in love with the mc. Horikta, Kushida and Sakayagi points have 0 logic.

That's already implied. Like it or not, Keifags do antagonize most of the time and in return Horikitafags chew back at them. It's Christmas. I just want a nice thread for once.

Your word will only ignite the two groups because your blaming someone. Tell them they should stops antagonizes with each other without blaming someone so that we have a comfy thread.

>love
Your powerlevel is low. Love is more often than not the climax of a girl's route. Every haremette does not need finalized love to be part of a harem. Affection, specific interest, infatuation, and even fembroship that hints at something more are fair game for a MC to have multiple branching options to go down each girl's route. TWGOK is a good example of this. Most of the girls Keima captured don't love him, but they had various interests and mixed feelings that makes them undeniable be part of his harem in a potential heroine capacity.

You're so adamant on getting this thread filled with shipping wars I see.

Nope. Sudo x Whorikita OTP.

Fuck off.

If you wanted to have a nice thread you wouldn't have posted that shit. Both groups antagonize each other, and that is a fact, but oneself as an adult needs to know how and when ignore bullshit.

Nope. OTP will stay.

Your intention is very obvious. But some idiots are bound to take the bait anyways.

SUDO-KUN YOU ARE SO BIG

>Ruining Christmas

>Saving Christmas

>He's back

Blaming? I'm just saying they should stop antagonizing so fights won't break out. I guess it is a moot point now since "that" has begun.

Not even.

Look in definton of harem genius.

Sakayanagi and Ichinose will be mere antagonists that will be defeated and move on with their lives.

Preemptive is supposed to dissuade, not enable. I sometimes forget that this is Sup Forums, so there's always someone miserable that wants to ruin it for everyone.

Oh boi.

Even thought your saying that someone of the two groups will mistaken your post as blaming and they will start antagonizes with each other.

I don't see an argument. If the industry went by your narrow and skewed concept of harem, then Tenchi Muyo and Love Hina would never be harem in the first place since most girls in the respective harem don't love the MC.

Rivals to love interest is a common trope.

HORIKITA DOES NOT FUCKING LOVE SUDOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS YOU FUCKING TRASH ALREADY

We know. Only falseflaggers don't.

Calm down ESL-kun

You weren't exactly wrong. Certain Keifags like don't care and will just use you as an excuse.

Keifags know. That's why they bait.

KEI DOES NOT FUCKING LOVE AYANOKOJI GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS YOU FUCKING TRASH ALREADY

Can Shiki beat 50%man?

?? Again this is no harem. The thing with Tenchi Muyo and Love Hina. They are harems because from the begging they are harems and also they have harem as a genre. Truth to be told you have no argument. Your first post has like two truthful facts while the rest is just crap and are your own perceptions of the relationship with those girls.

>Kei
>Sakura
>Maya
>Hasebe

Yeah, this isn't a harem

Jesus. What is this ESL? Your point is love = harem. So more than two girls need to be in love to make it harem. In that case LH and TM can't be harem from the beginning. Multiple girls that surround the MC and said girls having different feelings, where love isn't a requirement, is a staple harem formula that normally designate harem genre. Whether the MC decides to make all the girls fall for him is a different story. SAO is a good modern example where there are two girl who loves the MC and the other girls in the harem respect the girl is together with the MC. However, they others still like the MC in their own different ways without romantic feelings of love.

>own perceptions
Only for Kei and Kushida's part about being straightened out. The former is almost a a given because of 7.5. The rest are taken from observable events and interactions and thoughts from each girl.

Satuo- side character
Hasabe- side character who gave up on her hunch for Ayano ( not talking about future vol, this is for now)

> Will Horikita actually be with someone?
Nii-sama and Sudou
>Will Kei and 50% have another actual talk besides the one in v4.5?
Yeah, he'll ask if she's not cold while letting her thighs sample so much in the winter
>Will Sakura faint after seeing 50% with another girl?
She will cry while Haruka will prepare the NTR
> Will Satou actually get the date she has been waiting for?
Yeah they will fuck

the girl who is together*

I didn't include sub-heroines, but yeah.

Hasebe is not a side character. I think you're underestimating her importance to history, especially involving Sakura and the Ayanokouji group as a whole

Looking at this illustration, you can see that Horikita is eyeing for Sudo in the wrong area.

Yeah, she even won the cover of Volume 6

What a horny girl!

I want to know how Kinugasa will keep Horikita in the story. Her story is almost over. Manabu suggested using her in the student council scheme, but we already have the sign that Hirata will gain prominence, so it may be that 50% use her as a bait or something. But after that? She lost the position of Ayanokouji's partner.

Delusional headcanon.

No comments you are impossible. Like dear god. Because of people like you most of fucking storiest that contain romance are seen as harem even thought they truly are fucking not.

She is not a heroine so I would call her a side character.

I think 50% will use her for StuCo arc together with Kei and maybe Hirata (but this dude is quite sharp so he might just be helping him).

Ayano wanted to drop everything and fade away, but that ship has sailed. Horikita aims for Class A and will help everyone in Class D now. Ayano will no doubt get dragged in to help thanks to Horikita. And if Manabu wants to use her, then he probably will.

>almost over
>when they haven't even reached Class C yet
Are you being retarded?

Her story is not over, she and her older brother should resolve their relations before he graduated because he is the reason on why she aiming Class A.

Your non-refutation argument is lacking (as always thus far) and I'm too tired to figure out your ESL. Part of me is under the impression you're a troll. I'll just stop responding to you now.

Accept, the only point of Horikita's existence is to regenerate Kushida. She no longer has any function related to 50%

Maybe after she's been used as bait, she will revolt against 50% and experience the terror of his true form

Nah it is just your posts make no sense. Well some people are just retarded.

50% doesn't have use for anyone now. He wants to be left alone and have an average and uneventful life after he told Sensei to fuck off.

But now is the time for 50% to be more human, like a normal high school boy who opens up to people and learn to trust them. To do that, people will have to influence and change him. Kei has started the defrosting process to do so, and I have no doubt that Horikita will be a major contributing factor since it's good for him to get roped in. Think Touma of Index who always gets dragged in doing things he doesn't want to do. By the end of the day, the experience is worth it.

That's as retard as that user who keep saying Kei will be irrelevant from now on. Horikita's deuteragonist and one of the leaders of the Class D, sooner or later he'll end up facing Class B or A and he'll need to use and Hirata.

So shitposting aside did everyone have a Merry Christmas?

I did. Thanks for asking

The Last Jedi flopping was a nice Christmas present.

Yes I did thank you user. I'm actually shocked that I received a Kushida dakimakura as a Christmas present.

I didn't. The thing I wished didn't come true ;_;

No, but the shitposters know how to attract attention and ruin the thread whether it's a Keifags Horikitafags whatever, it's not going to change and it's a shame .

And yet I am going to watch this film in a couple of days.

Nip's Christmas

t. butthurt fanboy

MERRY CHRISTMAS SUDO-KUN DAISUKI

God damn that is gonna trigger a lot of people

Epic bait. SImple epic.

Merry Christmas to this OTP.

How much money did you spent this time just to get drawfag to draw that?

None. I just draw it because I wanted to. Look at the Drawthread, there wasn't any Youkoso request.

>I just draw it
Proof or patreon.

She is crying with emotion!!

You know, I really thought at least for this day there wouldn't be any total baiting and stuff.

I really should stop hoping when it comes to this place.

Should I be impressed or appalled at the length and autism Keifags go? Nips don't draw it, but trolls here do so ironically.

Truly the OTP

Both. It's like Keifag's shitty Xmas gift for the lulz.

>shipping out of spite
(You) butthurt.

>Ruining CHristmas
Even Christmas is not safe.

>Getting Triggered by fan-art.
Jesus, its not even official, calm down.
>Nips don't draw it, but trolls here do so ironically.
Indeed. Nips go even further since an upcoming C93 doujin will have the heroines gang-raped by C class.

>Christmas
Its only still Christmas day in America.

Is this enough proof for you? I draw it just for you, it not as good as I wanted it to be tho.

Where can I get the epubs for this?

You drew Sudo's D right, so no need to feel disappointed.

>I am not doing it because I am butthurt or anything even though I hate them and just want to bait!
You're pathetic.

Soo HOT

Nobody knows when you got that or even if you drew it if you don't show saved file and proof of work in whatever software you use.

It's a crack pairing at worst as Horikita doesn't made no romantic feelings clear regarding Sudo, and someone else being Ayanokouji has tugged at her heart. The intention behind what you hope for is to trigger, which is something you obviously are aware of. You got what you wanted. Merry Christmas, faggot.