Already late.

>Sakura is cute, cute !!

>be rhino
>salty
kek
every time

Merry Sakurisumasu!

Sakura is so cute, I want to r*pe her.
Rin looks so much better without twintails.

MATOU SAKURA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

No, that’s Rin.

fucking kutani knows how to please my dick

>be secondary
>spam rhino meme
Everytime.

No, that's Sakura. I can tell, because she looks like shit.

I just want the BDs to be released.

>thinks he posts Sakura
>its actually her clone, Passion Lip
The absolute state of Rhinofags!

>he thinks it's Passion Lip
>can't even do a simple search to verify
Absolutely embarrassing.

Sakura doesn't have breasts that size.

Have you ever heard of a little thing called art style? Kutani makes all females have larger breasts than normal.
If your entire argument hinges on physical appearance then saying it's Passion Lip falls apart due to the Sakura on the cover having normal arms.

>that Koaya Aco doujin
Several great sessions to that one.

It literally says "黒桜" in the image.

Slut

Sakura was why I picked up Fate in 2006. Best design.

Sakura clones are great, too.

Why would Rinfags be crying?

Because Sakura is the true heroine.

But that's Saber.

>wormbait that's never won true heroine
okay

>only survives as Rin's plaything who's off limits to Shirou
>true
She's just a mascot character.

>"I think the true heroine of Fate/stay night is Rin."
>>>>>>>>>>>> - Urobuchi Gen

Sakura is the one who wins the Shiroubowl, actually.
Good thing he's not the writer of F/SN, so his input means jack shit.

-"Romance" is something where a couple blindly pursue each other's ideals. "Love," on the other hand, is something where two people accept each other, including the painful reality that comes with it. There are no ideals to be found there. It's just about coming to terms with reality. They don't even have time to dream... but you can't just keep pushing harsh realities over the hopes and dreams of young people. Let's talk about something more fun!
>>>>>> - Nasu Kinoko in very same interview

Yes, the interview where Nasu and Urobuchi make a point of Sakura's relationship with Shirou being the only one that's actual love rather than just blind puppy romance.

>implying that Shirou and Rin don't accepted each other
Dude, even Nasu confirmed that they are total lovey-dovey couple in future. Not mention straight FHA scene that shows that Future Rin is incredibly devoted wife.
Also "You can't just keep pushing harsh realities over the hopes and dreams of young people. Let's talk about something more fun!"
So Rin is only true choice.

She is the perfect wife after all!

Not so much as future Rin.

>rhinokek
>triggered
sasuga

Reminder that Sakura had rough, dirty sex with Shinji every night and canonically enjoyed it.

>FHA
Enjoy your generic violent tsundere. Also, Rin is literally the least relevant romantic option, considering she's the middle route heroine and gets overshadowed by Archer of all people.

But we always knew Sakura x Shorou are the real deal.

sorry user,
>>>fanfiction.net might be the place for you

Rin can go for other options.

Reminder that Sakura is officially stated to be pure.

SHE'S SO FUCKING BLAND

Muh

She's a shy unconfident girl with immense amounts of self-hatred and bitterness due to her horrible situation, and yet she also has a fierce determination to endure it all, as well as being really kind-hearted and selfless. She's usually introverted and keeps to herself, but develops to become a lot more energetic and playful before the start of the story due to the influence of Taiga. That said, she's still very modest in comparison to the more generic action heroine personalities of Saber and Rin, and treasures daily life over risky goals. Unlike them, Sakura prefers to lay low and stay out of trouble, but for better or worse, Rin is the one person who brings out Sakura's inner competitiveness, as she simultaneously looks up to and loathes her big sister. Sakura has a bad habit of blaming herself for the faults of others and putting their happiness over her own, but simultaneously, if she's offered hope and happiness, she won't allow anyone to get in the way of it no matter what, as the two things she won't stand for are having the rug pulled out from under her and losing those she cares for. If she's somehow angered, Sakura's rage is cold and calculating, to the point of almost seeming gentle despite its ruthlessness. Even when not angry, Sakura sometimes displays gentle snark and teasing, similar to Tohsaka, but done in a more kind-hearted way.

And that's far from all there is to her.

>possessed by a goddess of marital fidelity and felicity
What did Parvati mean by this?

Irony.

>"That Goddess from the Middle East... She's called Ishtar, correct? She's quite beautiful, isn't she? As if guided by karma, I can't help but feel attracted to her. However, don't you think she's somewhat excessively showy...? To have too much freedom can occasionally be problematic as well. Ufufu..."

also lots of worms

Gay

>skirt has the rune for "money"
Every time.

Threefold aspect of Pavarti/Kali/Durga. The waifu/destroyer/castigator thing kind of maps to Sakura/Dark Sakura/BB (or HA Sakura)

Passionlip's gigantic ham hands are because of Durga's ten blades, specifically.

>Threefold aspect of Pavarti/Kali/Durga. The waifu/destroyer/castigator thing kind of maps to Sakura/Dark Sakura/BB (or HA Sakura)
Funnily enough, Battle Moon Wars did the exact same thing with Sakura.

>selfless

Not even slightly. She did try to destroy the world, wormfags tend to forget about that.

And she was also influenced by all of humanity’s evil. Idiots without reading comprehension tend to forge tthat. And don’t even try to bring up what Kotomine said to her.

Except that's wrong.

>that future Rin who is extremely lovey dovey to Shirou and is more than ready to thrown down with anyone who shittalks him even her past self
I loved HA

>Don't bring up the thing that will prove me wrong
You need to leave Egypt.

This doesn't change what she does later.

Influenced, yes. Controlled, no. She still had a choice, and she chose to destroy the world.

I'm happy that F/GO made the Sakura clones so much more popular.

My least favorite of the three got the biggest popularity boost, but that's fine, since BB and Lip got huge boosts, too.

It can be interpreted several different ways. If you want to interpret it your way, then it contradicts earlier evidence.
Bullshit. You’d have to be retarded to think that you could still choose good while under the influence of all of humanity’s evil. I think you people underestimate the scale of that.

>choose

This is exactly wjy she is shit. She still had a choice. It doesn't matter how hard the choice was, she still chose to give in to evil, to kill everyone, to destroy the one she loves, to end everything. Unforgivable.

I'm going to post this every day until you like it

>the face of the franchise herself
>route's name is literally on the title of the game
>game shows how much Shirou and Saber are meant for each other
>gets the best ending out of 3 girls where she spends eternity with her loved one
>Fate route is the only relevant route in the later works
>And the only relevant heroine in the later works followed by Rin
>b-but she's just a mascot character!!
Sakurafags have truly reached a new level of delusion. Rin being the true heroine of F/SN is actually arguable because she's had the most screentime out of the girls and continues to be relevant in the 3 routes. Sakura only ever gets her proper screentime (which isn't so much either) in her route while she's basically just a background character in the first 2 routes.

I hope that Sakura clones are playable in the next Extella. I'd be surprised if they get more than a cameo in Last Encore, but maybe they'll get another chance for prominence via F/GO or some other project.

>Enjoy your generic violent tsundere.
Dude did you even really read FHA? Future Rin has totally different personality than present Rin. Present Rin even becomes furious when she finds out what kind of future awaits her.
>Also, Rin is literally the least relevant romantic option
Maybe if you don't self-inserted so much, you would find an equal relationship between man and woman more interesting.
I will not listen orders from the straight secondary.

Yeah, because somebody in that situation tooootaly has a choice. Try again when you understand what “all of humanity’s evil” is.

sakurakeks BTFO

What's Sakura's pit game like?

Reminder that this is Rin profession.

Lesbian hatesex when?

WHENNNNNNNN WHEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SUBS WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SUBS WHEN SUBS WHEN

The HF movie sure looks like shite

sakura is cute

Reminder that Shirou is going to kill Sakura himself after Kuro and Miyu fail to do it.

Reminder that Shirou and Rin shrugged off all the world's evil quite easily in the Fate and UBW finale respectively.
Sakura can't do it because deep down she wishes that humanity dies for ignoring her suffering, just like Avenger.

I know it's not her fault, but do they always have to draw her like she's sopping wet and desperately craving for cock?

>Sakura is cute
>Have to shoop her head onto someone else's body to prove it.

Reminder that True End is asspull, Normal End should have been canon and SEIGI NO MIKATA End is the only good end of the route.

W O R M S L U T BTFO

True End is a textbook deux ex machina that goes back on Shirou and Sakura's character arcs, while Normal end fits the tone of the route MUCH better and rounds up their characters in a powerful way, that much is true.
But Mind of Steel is as retarded as the True End, you just can't be serious. Just how the fuck does Shirou manage to win the war and prevent Kirei and Gil's genocide after the events of that ending? That ending is basically Kirei's victory, despite what he says about Shirou winning for sure. It's shit.

Because wormslut she's canonically a cumguzzling slag.

>implying there is anything wrong with shooping a head onto someone else's body when the head is the cutest part of any character

Sakura's head is objectively the ugliest part of her body, though.
Dead eyes, purple everything, stupid hairstyle, pasty skin, the look of perpetual arousal, and a disgusting resemblance to Shinji instead of Rin for whatever retarded reason.

Of course I'm joking. Shirou winning in mind of steel would be the worst asspull shit ever. I just hate true end and want to see Shirou going nuts.

Maybe they'll do a normal end for the cinematic cut - where Shirou uses EX-Caaalibuuuaaaaa to BTFO the grail, and add True End as Blu ray bonus?
Kinda how they did UBW with Good End being a fun, little bonus OVA.

>and a disgusting resemblance to Shinji instead of Rin for whatever retarded reason.
But Shinji is best grill

I hate sakura so much, no personality, annoying "senpai senpai", being a bitch in her route, asshole in heaven's feel but irrelevant in other routes. I don't care of her being a wormslut or not but i just hate her.

She's only the face of the franchise because she's takeuchi's waifu, who he's obsessed about
>game shows how much Shirou and Saber are meant for each other
See I don't agree with this at all, Rin has a lot more in common with shirou and UBW explores him as a deeply troubled character far more. Fate really only felt like a tutorial route to introduce the main characters, how much of a threat they are, the rules and nature of the HGW, and so on. Much of it was spent on world building instead of the characters inside that world compared to UBW and especially Heaven's Feel
I mean hell the first H-scene is a pretty retarded 3 some in the middle of a battle for "mana lmao", which kind of made the rest hard to take seriously.

Not to mention shirou and saber don't really interact very interestingly outside of obvious plot contrivances. Purely in the context of the VN I would argue Rin > Sakura > Saber in terms of the "true heroine".

Nah, if anything Normal End would be in blu-ray.