Dragon Ball Super

Only saiyansjin live matters

>1 reply
>1 poster

>80 participants
>U7 eliminated 50 of them
>only 3 enemies left and half of the team is still intact

Is this the most disappointing arc in anime history?

Based freezaposter.

full blooded female saiyans are extinct at this point

Yes.

Good.

Cell saga had a tournament that was 10 vs 1 and it was Goku and Gohan pretty much vs Cell. Compared to everyone who didn't do shit, this is fucking refreshing.

Daily reminder that your gohan will no longer be relevant by march

The Cell games was never meant to be a full tournament. It was just a gay android being flamboyant.

Pretty much

17 has been the best supporting player in the tournament.

Too bad he or Dyspo will be the next to be eliminated.

this

Can't wait for the next arc and a new big bad so powerful that he will make Jiren look like a total chump.

It will be 17, guaranteed. He just had his glory moment.

>implying some bleached males in strange outfits doing weird special tricks could ever have saved Earth
Literally everybody knows that Hercule was the one to defeat Cell and save Earth.

Jiren is nowhere near Gohan Blanco level.

A billionaire martial arts fighter with merchandise, movies, promotional events and all kinds of avenues for generating revenue gave Goku and his family a piddly 100 million zeni. What a joke you are.

Krilin a cuck

Soon

Who's stronger, Gohan Blanco or Cell Rojo?

Was Goku always this good looking or did he get better looking with age?

you sure?

Didn't bulma say back in the Namek arc that Goku was hot and that she should have gone for him years ago?

Well if EoZ is any indication Goku will look like a pedo within 5 years.

SSG doesn't only make his hair and eyes red, it also makes him look slimmer and younger.

Gohan Calvo = Cell Dorado = El Hermano > El Grande Padre = Gohan Blanco > Jiren

Doesn't matter everyone had their go on cell previously besides Goku and Gohan plus they fought cell jrs. TOP is just brainless fanservice pandering and it's not even done right. Every guy they eleminate feel like major jobbers besides Jiren.

it wasn't really a tournament cell just did it for shits and giggles

What are you talking about user?

I hate how misused the word jobber has become

SSG drastically changes his features and body type, but generally all the characters started looking more attractive as they gradually gave them stronger jaw lines and bigger pupils.

oh shit

>Newly introduced characters
> purpose : make the u7 team look good
they are jobbers

a jobber is a guy whose job it is to lose. It's a wrestling term, they're also called "job guys" or "enhancement talent". They lose to the stars to make the stars look strong. Notable examples of jobbers are Vegeta, Gohan, Caulifla, and pretty much everybody other than Goku and Jiren.

Z fighters in their daily jobs

If you aren't in main event you are a jobber. 'Midcard' a shit

-Jiren will eliminate Vegeta
-Toppo will eliminate 17
-Frieza will eliminate Dyspo
-Toppo will eliminate Frieza
-Goku will eliminate Toppo
-Jiren will eliminate Goku
-Godhan will eliminate Jiren.

maybe that what Frieza was afraid of... Female saiyans taking the spotlight...

What are the chances that Toyo manages to fix this mess?

I feel ashamed this made me laugh

He is going to make it worse by just pandering to Goku

Which one's your favorite?

Columbine Chadhan solved the problem once and for all it seems, given how their VAs are confirmed to not be doing any more work in Super.
Nobody that dies by his hands has ever come back and this will remain true up until the day when Cell's revenge movie/arc happens.

Considering the manga is miles ahead of the manga in story and powerscaling the ToP will probably be the best yet

>pandering to Goku
We already know how the "Toyo is a Goku fanboy" went last time.

'90

>Universe 7
>Fifty fucking wins

>F I F T Y

When it's spelled out for you like this in picture form it's really quite disgusting. In pure numbers that's over half of the participating universes. Damn.

Fuck the time limit thing,they win by attrition easy.

If Toei wanted to get really wild. They would have both Gogeta and Vegito appear in order to defeat Jiren.

'87 and '13

and U7 was next to last in Universal power rankings.

probably one of the worst shounen tournaments i have ever witnessed but at least it doesn't get interrupted so its still alright in my book

so universe 7 is a savage place? who would have known.

No I have a better idea.

Goku unlocks ultra instinct defense against Jiren.
Vegeta unlocks ultra instinct offense against Jiren.
They fuse to have perfect ultra instinct as Vegito, mop the floor with Jiren and defeat everyone else with ease.

But of course that is boring as shit.

Oh shit... considering that 18 eliminated herself, then U3 is one of the two universes without wins, this is sad considering that was one of the best universes.

yeah they defeat him easy then grande padre goes on a rampage after activating his secret plan to usurp zeno

then Gogeta and Vegito fusion cucks gohan blanco from his fight

make it happen

I'm fine with this. Jobber designs deserve to job to the only non-jobber looking universe.

>tfw Goku and Vegeta could use the Multi-form technique and make it actually possible

I can really see Gogeta coming in for an episode or two.

>We already know how the "Toyo is a Goku fanboy" went last time.
?

This is why I want U7 to lose. Of course for that to happen we'd have to get Jiren wishing them back with the dragon balls, but it'd be pretty funny for them to dominate this hard and then lose anyway.

Exactly, thanks for posting the screencap.

goku and vegeta get the potara and Vegito is dominating Jiren. Though Jiren manages to destroy a potara and end the fusion. Jiren tells them that it is over. Vegeta is "not yet, KAKAROT!" and assumes the fusion dance pose. FUUUUU SION HA!. Gogeta appears for the first time in the new canon. the OP music starts playing and Gogeta goes UI and almost has Jiren ringed out. When the tournament's time is up. U7 wins by having 2 fighters still in to U11's 1.

Vegeta was never taught the fusion dance you autists.

Nice "key" players there Toriyama.
Jesus christ. Why TWELVE universes? Most of these universes could just not exist and nothing would change story wise

He has seen Trunks and Goten do it on multiple occasions.

How did we go from this

to this?

to this.

>jobbing to reddit
Embarrassing.

After all the asspulls you've seen in this arc? Are you retarded? Gogeta may or may not happen, but saying it's not possible because he canonically was never taught the fusion dance after seeing the shit we've seen is ridiculous.

I kek'd.

like all vegeta technique and power ups it was done off screen

I only want U7 to lose so we can see Shin losing his shit like the bitch he is.

You got a laugh out of me for this

'18

I unironically love spic thumbnails

i just dont know how any human could come up with some of these

Was this before Zamasu was revealed?

Maybe if the rules determined the universe with most eliminations or survivors as winners we wouldn't get participants hiding behind Jiren's ass.

Will he get his wish

What have you guys favorite universes been so far? I say universe 9. They probably could've gotten far if they hadn't been picked to be the first reminders that U7 is strong as fuck compared to just about everyone.

does Universe 7 count
you know, 'cause that's the universe with the real characters

10, only because of kamitube and the dance cus did with the participants

I think all of them except U10 had at least one good showing, so I like them all DESU.

-U2 had the magical girls... and then later magical boys
-U3 had the super combiner robots
-U4 had the honor of getting kicked by Roshi in his episode, and they had some cool tricks later on
-U6 OFc had Hit, and Kefla
-U7 is the hero team
-U9 was smug as fuck, but lost early due to it
-U11 has Jiren, and Toppo

Really, only U10 didn't have a really good moment to shine

Obuni was great... also Napapa, that fight with Basil was good.

>real characters
>Krillin, Tien, and Gohan

Have we been watching the same anime?

If you listen carefully you can hear the Niagara falls.

I think U9 would've finished as third or fourth place desu.

I guarantee you Toyo will DQ one of the universes before the tournament even begins. My prediction is Universe 9 trying to sneak in their buff fruit.

why are there 2 threads at the same time

This confirms Jiren's future rape

>Perfect Cell gets seriously injured by Vegeta's final flash
>Is better than Goku but not by a gigantic margin
>They don't just get Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Trunks to pile on Perfect Cell at the same time and fucking obliterate him with barely any resistance

Soon

Bulma wanted to fuck Goku at the end of DB when he shows up for the tournament looking like his actual age instead of a toddler