Anime training general

General discussion of workouts, training and relatives from anime.
- What are the hardest trainings of anime.
- What anime trainings are possible in real life at least in theory.
- What is your favorite?
- Which one will you pick for 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4t018k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I forgot but it should be obvious, trainings from mangas are included

Obligatory.

Milk delivery will always be the GOAT training.
Climbing the oil pillar is also top tier.

But what about rest days?

>Rest days
Never gonna make it

Vegeta is one of the hardest trainers in anime.
I think Yusuke from Yuyu had some decent training.

Which is the most possible in theory? The training from most sports anime, like ippo and eyeshield.

One punch man and some of the training from histories strongest disciple and black clover is good, but it goes overboard a bit too much.

I like the kind of training that is hardcore as fuck training with hours of pushing yourself till you're exhausted and then a big emphasis on recuperation.
But I also like mindful training where you're train intelligently and towards a purpose.
Like, rather then mindless repetition of training you think about and understand the importance of each movement.
There's a reason behind the training and a purpose behind and goal for which the effort is done.

But my absolute favorite is training without training. You're busting ass at some seemingly ridiculous thing and mundane task but unbeknownst to you you're learning the secrets of asskickery and personal power.

Also putting physical training into rpg terms and creating ideology where the feelings of and inside of the body is likened to energy and energy systems is actually fun.
I like it when they actually understand how the human body works and have created a fantasy energy system and ideals based on that.

I always liked the training sections from Sun-Ken Rock. Interesting, somewhat realistic, and with that hoary mystic mountain kung-fu edge that makes it seem fun and exotic. And most of all, like all the great battle series, it glorifies training as something spiritual and transcendent, something you do not just for the physical gains, but to sharpen your will.

>character takes off their weighted training clothes.

Oofuri has realistic training. It's a realistic baseball manga.
Also Dumbbell Nan Kiro Moteru, but that's a manga specifically to educate you on fitness.

Eyeshield 21 death march

>general

The training sequences of Garouden.

You gotta get more oxygen, kid!

i like the simplicity and straightforward way of the training camp in yowamushi pedal.
Just ride 1000 km in 4 days.

Memes aside this is a pretty good training routine for beginners. Take out the 10 km run and bring it down to about 2 and do the the push-ups sit-ups and squats in sets of 20.

>you will never push a truck from Texas to Nevada alongside your teammates

/VO2maxxing/, /coldmaxxing/, /balancemaxxing/, /climbmaxxing/, /autismaxxing/ and so much more make this manga the best guide to leave humanity behind.

Except that without progressive overload it's shit

I was waiting for this thread

Amon routine neva

No, that training route is fucking retarded

>HURR NORMALLY PEOPLE TRAIN FOR 6 HOURS THEN REST
>LETS TRAIN FOR 18 HOURS FOR X3 THE EFFECT
>SAME AMOUNT OF REST THOUGH XDDD
>SURELY THERE IS NO BAD SIDE EFFECT HERE

This reminds me of a retarded manwa
>fighting competition next week
>gonna train, rest and eat twice a day.
>meaning; eat, train for 4-6 hrs, sleep 4 hrs and do it twice a day
>you'll surely get double the gainz!
>there are secondary effects but who cares
I dropped it harder than college

That isnt training, fattie. That is a way to tone up your abs

>Only 30s a day

>blog general
Neck yourselves.

scream as loud as you can and wait for an asspull

Is this manga supossed to motivate me to work out or to fap? Cause I don't need much help with the former.

How long would all that take tho? I do push ups and sit ups for like 30 mins everyday. Don't really go running but I walk for about 2 hours everyday. I take it doing a hard hour at the gym would be a lot more productive?

Did Toriyama ever get into working out? He must've felt like it, drawing these monsters everyday.

dailymotion.com/video/x4t018k

You should really invest in a pull up bar for healthy shoulders and posture.
Going to the gym would indeed be more productive since you can overload much more easily with free weights than with bodyweight stuff, but doing something is better than nothing.

Thanks user. I'm 26 but I've been feeling like a 60 year old this past year, my one resolution is to get into some sort of shape next year, i can literally feel death crippling in on me. Gonna be looking out for media to motivate me to work out more at home since going to the gym seems too stressful.

honestly the scenes from mob psycho are relatable, and show how self improvement isn't something that happens quickly but happens over time, and that you don't need to use obscene training methods to get results.

Motivation is temporary. Sure some days you feel lazy and can't get out of bed and watching some hype youtube video might motivate you, but 99% of the time it's about following your schedule. Make a schedule and stick to it, like you do with any other thing in your life hopefully.
Also you might want to start doing a sport. Sure strength training is important for your body, but cardio is important for your soul and heart. Since I'm relatively weak by /fit/ standards and always get injured in my lower body, I have a goal to use my mussels for some sport in the future.

Oh is it the one where the osanajimi gets raped and then is dropped like hot garbage, since she fulfilled her role as the MC's motivation and gets replaced eith another not used goods girl?
The one where the guy suddenly gets super good at fighting despute having no fighting experience whatsoever, because his eyesight is just shit enough or something?

15km Running
15km Swimming
20 sets of sits up and push up
Vocal Training
Dance Practice
Meditation

American Dream

>15 swimmings

you those gooks even know what the fuck that is?

Will 2018 finally be the year Sup Forums decides to turn /fit/ for their waifus?

Would getting a small punching bag help with cardio? That's something I could do on my own, and I already follow combat sports so I might actually have fun with it.

I know I am. However, I'm not so sure how I could possibly beat the man who has beaten the law of conservation of energy and mass itself. This fucker gets bigger with every appearance he makes.

>The training from most sports anime, like ippo
But user I don't want to end braindead.

>15km Swimming
Hahahahaha

Never trian like in any anime/manga, you will only hurt yourself.

What about training with imaginary people?

I'm going to do it for her I'm so lonely ;_;

we all gonna make it bruh

Every day i do burpees until i physically can't anymore
Will this make me anime strong?

Ever since I watched HnK I've been a big faggot for martial arts stuff and this year I finally started BJJ

I'll be a Baki character soon enough.

REPLACE YOUR BRAIN WITH OXYGEN

All that is is cardio, mate. You should try lifting to be actually strong — heck, even calisthenics would help, too.
We're all gonna make it, brah

1 PUSH-UP 1 SIT-UP 1 SQUAT AND 10M RUNNING EVERY SINGLE WEEK

rip rich piana
thanks to him i've left humanity behind
4 SCOOPS COME ON
;_;7

OH FUCK HIS LIMITER WILL BREAK

DRAWN INTO THE BACKGROUND HERE
YOU COULD FADE, YOU COULD FADE AWAY

>start running
>get shin splints

I've replaced jogging with a higher calorie deficit and long walks now. Will try again once I've lost a few dozen pounds.

Gamagori is what we men should strive to achieve

> What are the hardest trainings of anime.
I would say...Baki's or Kenichi's.
> What anime trainings are possible in real life at least in theory.
Ippo's.
> What is your favorite?
Baki's.
They go over the top with no limits at all. Even if its getting stupid as hell.
> Which one will you pick for 2018?
Doing?
Will i get the same results?
If its just for hardcore training that i do in real life that work, than Ippo's.
If its for the favorite training even if its doesnt work in real life, than Baki's.
If its for the results of said training no matter if its possible or not, than OPM's.

I really dig the training sequences in all rounder, they're very realistic, and give great insight into the average workouts competitive mma fighters and hobbyists do on a day to day basis.

But olympians often do train 2-3 times a day, with very little rest as well.

I really hope he didn't brain his damage.

>But olympians often do train 2-3 times a day, with very little rest as well.
You forgot the top 1% genes, the perfect nutrition and the steroids.

Rhe most important secret ingredient to get swole is :
Do not masturbate
A lot of people still dont get it.

I do 300 sit ups
And practice 40 min in a punching bag everyday
When will I get my super anime powers?

I want to have a back like this.
What should I do and how long will it take?

Yeah, fuck shin splints. Even after 1.5 years of running I still get them. Because of them I still can't get over 5km distance.

shoulder press
scapula pull ups
front rows
deadlifts

>le no fap meme
doesn't work

Would this 1000 punches of gratitude work?

The one punch man 100 of everything every day would work. That would just give you one swole arm.

Not sure if it's gonna motivate you fatso to start doing some sport in 2018 because you gotta find it yourself in you.

But posting my progress here after 1,5 years following some of the /fit/ sticky advice.

Started at 145kg (320 lbs) now sitting at 98kg (216 lbs).

I'm still fat but I'm back from a really shit situation so if I can make it you can too.

SO GET OUT OF YOUR CHAIR AND START RUNNING Sup Forumsnon I BELIEVE IN YOU !

I'm thin as a stick and I want to build some stamina so I won't instantly collapse when I finally get home from office work, how I do go about this?

That's awesome user. I've started doing exercise at home recently, I mostly worry about my health cause at 26 I'm feeling very weak and I'm pretty skinny at 70Kg 178cm, which is not good, gotta gain lots of weight. Just want to feel better and have more energy throughout the day since Im tired all the time.

Start by walking, listen to some OPs. Every day just walk a bit further. When you can walk 5km without getting tired then slowly start running and increase every day.

The most important part is the animu music, preferably Initial D. Initial D makes you run faster, that's science user.

Words of a real man

working out gives an incredible amount of energy and awareness. It sharpens the will and pumps you full of chemicals that make you feel good.

that's called testosterone.

>most anons will never know the high I got from doing dumbbell snatches
Man it took me 10 seconds to recover, shit was so cash. Probably didn't brace my abs and had the air in my chest but it was awesome.

It's not only testosterone

It gets rid of depression too

>completely cut soda and sugary drinks out of my life
>lose 30kg and only barely work out
can't believe i used to drink this shit religiously

yo 70kg 178cm cut is not that bad. If you got a low bf% then you could look pretty slim ripped at around 73-75kg. One bulk cut cycle is all you need for that, and that's achievable in like a year and a half my dude

What's a good workout routine if I want to become an ikemen?

I'm going to the gym today for the first time in a while

AND I'M DOING IT FOR HER BECAUSE SHE DESERVES WAY MORE THAN A FAT LAZY PIECE OF SHIT. SHE DESERVES A FIT, RIPPED PIECE OF SHIT

>at 70Kg 178cm
You're not even close to skinny

weren't generals prohibited? In any case best training is running to school with a toast in your mouth.

Mods have gotten cooler lately, it's dope.
also no. 1000 katana swings every morning is GOAT

>he wants to keep his hair

I guess it's because we never get something like an 'anime training' general. Pretty neat