Houseki no Kuni Thread

Bullying Alexandrite edition

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/houseki no kuni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>edition

Thread dead on arrival, congrats OP

>edition
Oh for fuck's sake. Another master scholar.

I wonder if Alexandrite's condition will worsen after the latest chapter... I mean... if it began because of trauma I can't imagine this helped

Gem butts are for subjecting to cyclic impact loading just below their yield limit until cascading intergranular lattice slippage at a point of high stress concentration causes a crack to nucleate until a critical length causing the gembutt to experience a brittle fracture.

That's lewd user. Gems are not for the sexual.

> edition
Master Scholar in the making.

That's not sex, that's the gem grinder. It is a very chaste and virtuous machine for making beautiful sand for your lunar zen garden.

I'm not OP but I'll admit I'm new, wtf is this about "edition"?

I want to hug and fug diamonds butt

Requesting blushing chinabar.

What is the search term on Pixiv for LaPhos?

what is moonie shit like?

cotton candy and circus peanuts

IS GOSHE CONSIDERED A LOLI?

She is consider a traitor.

>implying

How? They all look the same age physically, and she's probably several decades old by now

Post quietly so you don't wake the gems

yeah but if you divide his age by 10, he'd only be 7

i wantt o die

link?

Then Yellow is the hottest great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandm...pa

amiami
theres a 90$ pack for all of them
i might just do that

the 19 pack? that's the acrylic badges box, the ones in your pic are the deka keychains, and i dont see any pack for those

They see your betrayal

i dont see any sorry

>Craig and LaPhos won't get any merch until S2
>S2 never

Dia is best gem

>Loving a traitor
So you truly are a lunarian.

Who's Dia? Good thing he didn't say Diamond

>Bort, the youngest diamond all his life is now the only one left on Earth

What's gonna happen to him?

solid chuckle

I just watched the first episode on a whim and couldn't stop until finishing all 12 episodes.

What now?

>implying we'll cover earth stuff any time in the next 2 years

read the manga

Start reading the manga from the beggining user. Trust me, with only 63 chapters with a nasty cliffhanger, waiting for the next gets difficult. Enjoy it like a true Sup Forumsnon.

Read the first chapter on a whim and don't stop until finishing all 63 chapters.

>edition
wow, the cancer isn't even trying anymore
Go fuck yourself

>Look OP is dumb! Do I fit in yet?
A general is a general no matter which words are slapped into the OP. There isn't even anything inherently wrong with them in concept, you're playing right into numods hands by getting uppity about it. This board culture died a long time ago. Depressing.

Sounds good. Is there more snail in the manga?

No

Spoiler answer: yes

It's gonna be a long month til 64 and a long 3 years til S2

ラピス フォス 宝石の国

Yeloow like too

I can't fucking wait for the OST

So why did the Amethyst switch again?

ありがと
I await the day sorting by popularity is free

33 worries about what would happen if they separate and cannot bear to talk about it to 84

84 cannot bear to see 33 worried like that so he takes the burden unto himself

tumblr.com/search/houseki no kuni
here with many

If the text at the end of the chapter is any indication, we should be getting an Earth chapter next time.

Q: Which scene/line especially left an impression on you?

Romi Park: The scene that left the deepest impression was the conversation with Rutile right after waking up. 231 years, 11 months, and 1 day with 300,030 tries of operation. Even though the flow of their time is different from us, I'm sure they still feel the weight of three hundred thousand tries the same as us. Every time Rutile repeats the process of assembling him while holding onto expectation and facing disappointment after each failure, the thought of when he wakes up and has to take in what Rutile has gone through, "That's enough, it's okay, really... Please, take it easy and don't let it burden you..." is how he feels.

84 woke up a little at the end of 33 talking to Phos - we don't know how much he overheard, but he at least got the bit about deciding to follow Phos to the moon, and so he decided to replace 33 to keep him safe.

In honesty I have to say I'm still confused about 33's motives though. He fears the possibility of forced separation from 84...so he decides to willingly separate? What? That's like committing suicide for fear of death.

He'll grow more battle frenzied only there'll be no (physical) battles for him to fight.

Also, gotta wonder how someone as battle obsessed as him is going to deal with Dia's whole mess over him if they ever FINALLY have a proper talk whenever Dia returns from the moon.
>inb4 implying Dia will return from the moon
Let me believe damn you.
There was a bit of a tease in this month's chapter so maybe next month's we'll see the earth group and if not hopefully at some point next year.

they WILL make it back to Earth, but I bet bort doesn't lay a single finger on diamond, nor sensei to LaPhos. Rutile will be in eternal zetsubo even after they return, yellow will have suicided

That's a really insightful way to put it and clarifies Pad's saying he'd rather not be fixed.

For him, it's like each time he wakes he finds his partner more tired and disheartened from the increased work, diminishing returns, and clearly inevitable future.

I mean, had this continued naturally and not been disrupted via Phos, there would certainly have come a time when Pad couldn't be awakened by any of Rutile's attempts and Rutile would just be trying new pieces infinitely and suffering guilt and failure indefinitely. Pad sees that inevitable terrible future and that's why he wishes Rutile give up on him early instead of getting to that point.

Except I'm sure it'd be also terrible for Rutile to have Pad's body lying there and deliberately not work to save him if there's even the slightest glimmer of hope.

everyone is confused by it, we won't know what they really meant until we get a re-translation.

Where's this from?

Man, I wish Parappa had more lines this early so we could've listened some more to Romi Park's portrayal of him.

People who hate LaPhos are the same who hate Sayaka

Imagine her saying that to Craingorm when she wasted Ghost.

From Animate Times.

so were the anons calling gem society communist just memeing or is there actual truth in it?

Meme.

some kind user translate this please

they literally have no economy or notion of money or trade to speak of

>I bet bort doesn't lay a single finger on diamond, nor sensei to LaPhos
That'll end up making them feel even more frustrated so it has super high chances of happening. Though, not like I see them ever laying a finger on them regardless.
>Rutile will be in eternal zetsubo even after they return, yellow will have suicided
Poor old folk. And Paddington will have to watch.
>tfw you wake up after more than a century feeling better than ever just in time to see everything go up in flames

Soooo, is this like an anime version of Steven Universe?

It's a sign of a general and generals are (supposedly) prohibited.

1 they dont have any economy because they dont have any needs.
2 they have an unelected figure of absolute authority

They are a fuckng monastery if anything.
And buddhist moks weren't big on gommunism.

NO. GOD. NO. Stop making this terrible comparison they're nothing alike and Steven Universe didn't even come until after the HnK manga

What was the significance of the hollow sunspot? The anime skipped it and I don't remember it being brought up again in the manga.

Good job replying to the bait, master scholar.

I hope they will get their happy ending eventually.

>portal
>looks like a Rorchach's test
>apparently it doesnt work at night

Or maybe it works but theynever used it at night before

I'm not following this series but coupling names in Japanese are always just a combination of the first two sounds from each member's name. Thus, it's probably something like "ラピフォ". Yeah, it's either that or "ラピフォス".

What a cute little traitor!

Incredibly cute, user

Literally did nothing wrong

>Padparascha is awake and stays awake thanks to the moonies
>Rutile ends up feeling eternally useless
>Paddles knows this and ends up eternally feeling like going back to his coffin
>Both spend the rest of their days trapped in the bittersweet feelings behind their extended reunion
No pair is safe in this damn manga.

>Went against sensei, even tried raising her blade against him, when he was 100% in the right
>lied to get other gems into her little hostage situation
>has 9 other gems held hostage in enemy territory
They are more, but lets not pretend she didn't do anything wrong.

>talc washes up in chord shore
>brought to the school
>gets ground up right away
>end up as the gem's coating

Where do they get their powder again?

What do you think of this person?

Friend of my waifu.

From berries actually

Which...not sure how durable dried berry powder would be but this is kind of a magic-science-y world so sure, whatever

From plants.

how could you call a warrior of justice a traitor then?