Why is shonen the superior genre of anime?

Why is shonen the superior genre of anime?

Because you're 14

It's not and OPM isn't shonuen.

Makes most money internationally.

Because good stuff like Yu Yu Hakusho and Detective Conan. Not because of shit like One Punch Man.

Shonuen isn't a genre.

>It's not and OPM isn't shounen and shounen isn't a genre.

Fixed it for you.

I don't understand this, if you like shounen, you are 13, if you like SoL, you are 13, if you like seinen, you are 13, so if you like anime at all, you are 13?

only children watch cartoons

No but around here we're all ~13 year old loli anime girls, got a problem with that?

Because of action,asspulls, hypey music, tournament arcs, and japanese fetishism of mediocrity and hardwork versus beating natural talent.

Yes, if you watch anime instead of reading manga you're 13.

>japanese fetishism of mediocrity and hardwork versus beating natural talent

Yet there's always special snowflake main character who win because of thier bullshit genetics or unique powers.

>genre

>13
Go away, old hag.

You are right I should have said someone mediocre attempting to beat someone who's more talented than they are

>YYH
>good
When will this meme die?

>so if you like anime at all, you are 13?
... Yes?

Is this the worst meme in Sup Forums?

>Meme
>an image piece of text, etc., that is spread rapidly by Internet users
Considering most people here consider shonen a genre and One Punch Man a shonen, I wouldn't consider it a meme

>genre

You need to be 18 to use this site.

>talks about shitty shounen
>posts a shitty seinen
what did user mean by this?

>meme
>miːm/
>noun
>an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.

A good shonen will contain great fight scenes, funny jokes (or at least, as funny as you can get with translations), and will give you a reason to give a shit about each character's struggle.

Also titties, can't forget about the titties.

Shounen isn't a fucking genre newfag, when will people learn?
Hajimete no gal and detective conan are just as much shounen as one piece and naruto, it's called being a magazine demographic.

>it's called being a magazine demographic.
this
FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS holy shit