User and his Waifu: Christm/a/s 2017

And we've reached the last thread. If you're still somehow out there with a picture to submit to the collage, I can probably still accept something. But for now, the draft has what's essentially on the final pic.

I will probably be posting the final pic around 10 AM PST. Gotta scan the threads again in case someone was missed, dupe check, and finish up the title card.

Thank you for everyone who joined in this Christmas! May you have many more cheerful years to come with your waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/80u9lpXI1ww
youtu.be/AsBRO8y2hkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Merry Christmas and thank you for all your work!

good work user, merry xmas to you too

A final Merry Christmas to all you anons and all your loved ones!

Thanks again this year collage user!

And thanks to all you other anons who posted some great pictures of your loved ones!

Nice work, user, it has been a good christmas.

Thank you for your hard work CollageAnon!! You make Christmas fun for all of us.

Thank you again collage user, another great year! My wife and I thank you and wish you a merry Christmas!
It just stopped being so in my time zone, so ill repost our picture. as I finish up my second 16 hour shift, only thinking of her batoru will has kept me going
So many great pictures this year, and returning faces. Hope to see everyone on vday!

Merry christmas to all the anons who posted this year!
Your waifus are all beautiful!

It was a nice Christmas with the rest of you. Tons of good commissions this year. As I wait for the video and the collage, I wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Valentine's can't come soon enough.

Valentines will be great. I wish there was a summer romantic holiday too. I miss you guys all year.

Great work once again Collage/a/non. happy to be apart of it this year merry Christmas to all of you and your waifus

This, I wait all year for Christmas and Val but I wish there was more threads with the waifu. However this makes it more special I suppose.

Reposting Sagiri for she is pure despite writers intentions
Quality OC though, OP

>waifu beach collage episode
FUND IT

Halloween with user and his waifu should be a thing.

I am 100% down

reposting because it was upside down last thread. maybe it works now?

I think I'll get some more things in to prep for valentines, if I can get a job that is. I can't wait.
Waifus demand quality treatment either way

Here is last year's video for anyone who didn't see the updated version last year:

youtu.be/80u9lpXI1ww

Sup Forums sings MERRY

You have my vote!

Beautiful, like a derailed train. Really gives me that warm and cozy Christmas feeling.

The one issue
>most don't live by a beach
>even if you do, never go outside
I'm not sure how it would work

What about just a summer waifu day. A day where you take your waifu for a summer adventure hiking, beach, picnic, whatever

I was going to stay up and wait for the final collage and video to be posted, but I have stuff I need to do tomorrow.
If the thread is gone by the time I'm back, I just want to tell all of you that you really made my Christmas special. I'm certain the final result will be absolutely incredible. Make sure you give your waifu a big hug and tell her how much you mean to her. She will always love you.

>how much you mean to her
Fuck I meant to say "how much she means to you". The way I worded that makes it sound selfish. I'm sorry.

メリクリ~

This would be cute, as long as no "we stayed inside and played video games" pictures.

Tanabata festival?

B-but I already used my waifu's Tanabata art!

And thank you for your participation.

The main problem to this would really be the amount of people that would actually join in. I'd be down for a summer collage, but I don't exactly know how many people would be interested. It'd be pretty cool to go to the ocean with my waifu.

How about the last day of summer? Dumb anons rushing to finish their summer waifu homework on the last day.

Collage guy, wanna just do it and see what happens? As long as a few have fun, especially if you yourself join in, it could be nice!

>going outside

Lets just pick a day and do it, worst case we all spend the day with our waifu.
I think if you would be willing to do it people would participate.

I'll ask for an opinion during Valentine's. A "yes" only really means that people would think it's a cool idea. But I'd be willing to try if enough people say they'd like to see it. I'm pretty sure very many would just forget when the time comes anyways.

I said I would do it this year, and I did it. Here's the official video for this year's user and His Waifu. Daily reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

youtu.be/AsBRO8y2hkE

I ain't clicking that shit.

July 4th, America it up

Last thread died, but I still have replies I'd like to make. Also, thank you very much for working so hard on the collage, Collageanon! It was a really comfy christmas and the feast was really worth it, I'll just need to see what I can do about making sure that I don't waste the leftovers...

Merry Christmas, Anonymous! It gives me the warm fuzzies to know that someone's thinking about us during the holidays, even if it's just for this.

I am! I did get your email and I THOUGHT that I'd responded to yours', but I suppose it didn't go through. I'll try again very soon so that I can finally get my stitch - You did lovely work and I already have a place set for it near my bed, so I can't wait to receive it.

I can't pick a favorite! - But I suppose if I had to choose, it would be his sense of honor and his reliance towards keeping it. His pride and his dedication to the fight is more important to him than anything else, and as his wife, I'm willing to help him keep it that way by any means necessary. I suppose I make it sound a little depressing by mentioning that he would put me on the backburner for his work as a retainer, but honestly, I think that what he seeks is something much more passionate than mere romance. I would rather have a proud Wamuu who follows his dreams and goes wherever his manly spirit takes him than a mellower one who dedicates himself to me first and foremost.

Every time I get up to go to the bathroom in the dark and something crosses my mind like "What if I run into a ghost or a demon in the hallway?" I get really angry rather than scared because I start thinking of how unimaginably embarrassed and upset I would be if a serial killer popped out at me while I had to go to the bathroom and I had to fight him off with pee all in my pants.

I spent the whole day sick in bed and missed all the threads, what a shame. Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, wishing you and your waifu a happy New Year’s and a wonderful 2018!

Don't you people go to meet your relatives during the holidays?

No.

I'd say yes but that's anime expo

Why not?
Good food, free money and you get to ogle your hot cousin/niece

Relatives are a pain in the ass and 3D is PD. I'd much rather spend my time with my waifu and the internet. The normalfag life is not at all appealing, thank you very much.

Who says you need to interact?
Just go there eat, get your presents/money relatives always give you when you visit, only it's more now that it's the holidays and then shut yourself in an empty room with your laptop and watch anime until it's time to eat again or leave

>going outside

I feel dirty, I didn't participate I just wanted to show my appreciation

I don't understand why you're so insistent on going outside when there is no need to. Most parents stop giving gifts when their children become adults, but even if they didn't, some free trinkets aren't worth going outside for. If I already have what I need in my home why would I expose myself to things I don't want for more of it?

>actually wanting to go to AX
I went this year and despite the amazing concert, I still would never go to AX. Its filled with fucking shills and casualfags.

Good shit Jebus. Very nice video this year. You have a good new year and I hope your 2018 is nice too.

Going to the release panels and getting exclusive posters etc are the only real reason to go. The artist alley is good too, some,of the stuff has gotten jpn tier good (like some of the dakis).

But even better, all the casuals will be at AX and unable to post.

Thanks!

>Going to the release panels
Yes, like how the Trigger panel audience never left the room to allow people who waited for an hour for the FLCL panel to go in.
>getting exclusive posters etc
Sure, I guess.
>The artist alley is good too
Artist alley is never good. Japanese tier good? Yeah, if you want Japanese tier art on Overwatch and League.
>(like some of the dakis)
You better be only getting dakis of your waifu.
>But even better, all the casuals will be at AX and unable to post.
Yes you are right. I should be at home not going to AX and be at a casualfag free Sup Forums. Thanks for the advice.

Food, good food especially

Not worth the trouble.
And anyways, why do you believe everybody's relatives perform the exact same rituals yours do? For all you know everybody in this thread is a better cook than their mothers.

Mothers? Sure
Grandmothers? Hell no, grandmas are fucking nagic in the kitchen, grandpas too at times
Besides sometimes you wanna meet the people who raised you and eat well

Thanks for doing this again Collage user, really brightened my holidays

No, I don't. Please don't project your rose-tinted family life on the rest of Sup Forums.

Get out. normalfag.

Unfortunately mobile/phoneposting is a thing.

>you'll never be this pathetic

My grandparents died a long time ago. I never knew them.
How about you do what you want and what user does is his business.

Isn't it still summer in February in the southern hemisphere? You just need to take a trip with you're waifu.

Goddammit, we sung Meli and I didn't join in. I feel terrible. And my picture is even one of the first ones too.

Wait wait hol up hol up
look at this dude
Wait no no no
Ohohohoho
uuuHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHhahahahhahahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

You're waifu a shit.

Thanks, user. Yours as well.

Valentines im getting extra fucking serious, for valentines my husbando made these so im gonna attempt to recreate them And likely fail

Need that image comparing Sup Forums/Reddit and futaba

is you're waifu from this show? It was pretty good and I really liked Kaede

That looks fucking stellar, user.

Thanks for your hard work, Collage-tan. Seeing these pictures always puts a smile on my face

>youtu.be/AsBRO8y2hkE
And thanks to you as well, you glorious faggot.

Count me in. A summer beach collage would be nice to do.

funny you post her, I just rewatched Disappearance tonight

Maybe we could make a thread in June or something to give people time to prep and to gauge interest.

>trigger panel
They stated from the get go, in the printed material, those rooms wouldnt be cleared in between. If you missed the panel it sucks to be a retard like yourself. Read next time.

>missed the waifuposting last thread

Darn ;_;

June would be winter time for me, so I won't be able to participate. Still, best of luck if you wish to go through with it.

>not going on comfy winter beach trips

Well, yeah, "summer" isn't a global thing sadly. But you folks are lucky in that you can go do summery things for Valentine's.

Nope. Though I do really love Yama no Susume. Aoi and Hinata, together, are a true dynamic duo. Show's got me to start climbing the yamas. Thank the Lord for the third season. 100% great show.

Merry Christmas!

I know it's a bit simple, but the Buche de Noel is selfmade.

>The day after Christmas
See you guys on Valentine's, fellas.

Woah, I didn't see this one. Nice to see I made it in that.

Thank you as always!

Was away for Christmas and didn’t have enough time today. Ah well, maybe next year.
Hope all you guys have another great year with your waifus.

>tfw your picture was posted on a Japanese website

Somehow this makes me feel good. I wish my waifu's creator could see and aknowledge my love for her as well.

Oh, does futaba have one of those threads on this yearly thing up somewhere or something? I wanna see their reactions too.

Nice meme. This ain’t Wizchan.

Yes but it was very small. One person was surprised at how large these threads were and another was wondering whether we would replace them eventually.

My waifu is the cutest.

What happened to the waifufags that didn't post? There are some who post for Valentines but not Christmas. Why is that?

>complicated homemade cake
Nice!

Anons gotta bring up drama, I guess.

For the record, I'm the user that put my grandma in the xmas pic, but NOT the one ranting about how his grandma is the best cook or whatever. I know a lot of anons have family they can't stand, or don't have a family at all. Better to not judge, everyone has their own lives to deal with, and having a waifu is a great way to deal with the stress.

Maybe they don't celebrate it.

But I did it so I am this pathetic

I have the same kind of family the other user described, loving aunts and a caring older cousin who used to play with me when I was a kid.
But I wouldn't go visit them on the basis of getting food or receiving money.
This year I spent it with my wife, my parents and sibling, because I work until late at night. Still, even when I went to visit them last year I still spent time with my wife and prepared her a picture for the collage.
You won't ever hear any excuse from me.

Less blogging, more waifu talk.