Touhou

ZUN’s drawing skill is questionable, but it’s nice to see the cute interpretations made by dousing artists~

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/745880/__Hidden_Star_in_Four_Seasons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dousing artists

I want /jp/ to STAY.

He's said if you can do better than him, go ahead and draw his 2hu characters. This is one of those reasons this 2hu is so spread out.

>ZUN’s drawing skill is questionable
No, it's pretty clear-cut. Not much questioning to be had.

Star > Sunny > Luna

the cutest

touhou anime when?
he already put the games on shit like steam, ps4 and switch

Jeeze OP, at least try to make this thread Sup Forums related, it isn't even that hard with all the nice official manga going around.

I'm pretty sure if ZUN caved in to make any of those into a anime series, the art wouldn't be a problem. It would be fucking wierd to have no ZUN art in a mainline Touhou game though.

Third party developers did that (at least for PS4 and Switch), not ZUN

2hu gacha when? What's ZuN waiting for when he can singlehandedly destroy Nasu?

store.steampowered.com/app/745880/__Hidden_Star_in_Four_Seasons/

more like when will there be third party games that aren't chock full of memes
I bought Kobuto Burst Battle V for the switch because 2hu and didn't realize that the entire game would be memes

>Third party developers did that
>not ZUN
Who let them then?

Disgusting

>"Do not go into the anime industry with an established franchise."- ZUN

>touhou anime
>nothing but pure community memes
>low budget and noname vas because producers are retarded
>something stupid like studio TMS

So, basically it's Cookie.

i thought memories of phantasm made it clear enough to everyone that a touhou anime would be a bad idea

I don't feel like Touhou NEEDS a anime, but when ZUN starts getting old and his liver starts giving out and he decides fuck it, he needs some retirement funds, I won't mind him selling out and getting some of that anime dick. I just hope when it happens he doesn't end up with a pile of shit like boats got.

Leave it to the Chinese to save Touhou anime

An episodic Forbidden Scrollery series could work. Alternatively padding out the incidents from the mainline games a bit, starting at Imperishable Night.

Bullet hell mobage with gatcha would make more money than anime.

I'd play this

Based Zun
There's no need for official Touhou anime really

Make it a 3 minutes series with +100 episodes, focusing on every girl with zun as the art director