Start reading manga about cute freckled girl

>start reading manga about cute freckled girl
>suddenly her freckles get wiped off
Why is this allowed?

It's allowed because freckles are shit.

>there are people who don't like freckles
Why is this allowed?

She wasn't a freckled girl in the first place. She was just pretending.

It's just a prank, bro.

YOU are shit

Die slow

We're all slowly dying.

I like catcat as a protagonist. At the very least she takes as little shit from people as possible.

Go eat blowfish soup, you imbecile.

I wish Maomao would blow my fish soup.

I want to come inside Catcat.

You'd probably get poisoned.

Worth it to see her handle my moderately sized frog.

This guy knows, freckles are godlike. Thanks for giving me something new to read.

I just wanna see catcat taste more poison looking like she's whorishly enjoying it, then watch while she gets high off the poison's effects.

She'll get her chance. Wait til she eats buckwheat to trigger her allergy so that her biological father will get suspicious and start questioning the Prime Minister.

I did read that part in the WN; laughed my ass off when I figured out the purpose of doing that! Now I wanna see it in manga form!

The drinking game with Rakan is pretty great too. Who could've guessed her dad was such a lightweight?

Freckles are considered ugly in East Asian cultures

And yet the Irish would absolutely LOVE those flat Asian asses.

She's pretty good so far, not really cliched.

Shit taste, for instance some of them also eat dogs.

>Letting emotions dictate what you eat

I make a special exception for dogs since 99% of them are better than 99.9% of the human population. Have you ever had a dog? Absolute bros, one of the only good 3D organisms.

They are fabrics of piss and feces. I had a dog once and never again. Cats are better and far more refined creatures, I don't need a little furry bro in my life.

I have never personally owned a dog, but I have on one occasion eaten dog. It's not very good.

t. T. gondii

Anyway, freckles are a much better topic than eating dogs.

You just know these two are gonna get over their individual autisms and hook up.

Holy shit this manga is so good. Sup Forums does have some good taste from time to time.

The MC is a self insert, and freckles in Japan are considered ugly. It's just that 'ugly girl is actually beautiful' trope again so females can self-insert easier.

I thought it was a pretty good plot device that should have been used better

Didn't your mother tell you that all girls are beautiful.

I have now seen the paragon of shit taste

Only if there are too many of them.

Wasn't it just mud, not freckles?

>The MC is a self insert
If that's the case Maomao is of the good kind. Sometimes self-inserts make the best characters in their respective series.

That's what he's complaining about. OP wanted a cute freckles girl who was underappreciated in Chinese society.

Instead it's revealed she's intentionally dressing down and putting fake imperfections on so she doesn't have to whore in the whore house.

You guys will love the drama that comes a little after all this shit though. She creates a misunderstanding by 'hooking up' with one of the military guys after the feast in order to get out of the palace for a while and see her family. The misunderstanding is that she's sleeping with this guy when in reality she just hooks him up with some of the top tier whores she used to work with. She ends up in debt as a result though.

Imagine helping Catcat with her experiments in boner medicine, you get strapped down to a table and get a gag to bite on as she tries out some painful stuff on your dick. Then when shes done she strokes you erect while you are strapped down and tells you shes going to inject your dick with poisons until you can never get a boner again

I just KNEW she'd attract the do-M faggots.

That's what happens when her love interest is a closet do-M himself.

She's more likely to inject herself with that stuff though. It's not like she likes experiementing on other people, she's a pretty nice girl like that and intentionally works things out on her own body.

Any MaoMao lewds? Pretty please.

MaoMao isn't particularly beautiful, though. Even without freckles and with professional make up on she's still nothing special. It's just that with freckles she goes from "plain" to "unattractive".
She does make for a good reverse trap, though..

yeah but she doesn't have a dick so thats the one thing she has to do on other people

>MaoMao isn't particularly beatiful

Here's your (you)

her dad has a dick tho

Perhaps the mangaka got tired of drawing them. That's what happened to Goku's tail after all.

they'll be back. They were removed because the other servants were cleaning her face to apply make up to hide the freckles. She'll put them back on after because she still wants to lay low.

> ywn buy Maomao

How is he gonna fuck her without a dick

How much in dollars would cost to buy a night with mao mao ? I say 100 per hour.

Maomao ain't that cheap.

> Not going for a night with her nee-san.

> He doesn't know.

medium-sized frog

Sad

>It's allowed because freckles are the shit
There, ftfy.

Maomao
Catcat
PussPuss

Dead thread. Was it poison!?

bumpmao

We had a long one a few days ago. For an active thread better wait for a new translated chapter or any new tibits.

why is this allowed?

>MaoMao isn't particularly beautiful, though.
True. Honestly, even in the manga she still remains the ugliest girl. MaoMao will never ever be beautiful, with or without freckles. I wonder who was the desperate fuck who tried to rape her. Man, I feel bad for the guy.

>was the consort of the previous emperor
>is the consort of the current one
>lusts after jinshi
Jinshi should hide his future kids from her

Don't worry, she has someone else to go for. Maybe.

In the end, who was phone?

right hands do not bend that way

Shisui is pretty damn fine.

Nah, he just had patrician taste.

ch 8 translated yet?

No, you'll need to wait around two weeks more for it.

Thanks for the heads up, guess I won't be reading this after all.

Too bad user. You'll be missing out on a great woman.

She looks exactly like her son

>the proud smile of an empress
So she lowkey won the emperor bowl?

>not a single picture of freckles ITT

Are you blind, user? Or are you simply being obtuse for the sole purpose of eliciting a response?

He's right though. Shao-Mao has no freckles.

And how did you arrive at that conclusion when the argument presented by the user was that there is not a single picture of freckles in the thread? Should I call my local specsavers and book you both an appointment?

Show me the freckles then.

Here

Clay isn't freckles.

Gives new meaning to the phrase "gib clay".

Maybe he has seen too much tumblr art. They manage to make cute freckles as gross as pimples.

Why else would he keep her for so long?

How can he come inside if he's an eunuch?

Someone of his status being castrated can't happen

>that cliffhangar in the latest chapter

I really need to stop picking up things that have just started to get translated.

I've seen images of this show a lot, still haven't been able to find it. Sauce?

Just read the WN

WN translation stopped at an even worse cliffhanger.

Translation is coming back soon though..

thanks for the warning, was considering picking it up because of how little of the manga is out

They said they were going to take a break till after Christmas so it shouldn't be to long until the next WN chapter.

Heads up, a new translated WN chapter has been just released.

Shit that was quick, I swear I checked the page before posting that.

Is it just me or do the WN translations seem really clunky

You can read up to chapter 22 of volume 3, up to that point the stories/arcs all have a definitive "end". After that starts the Shi arc which isn't finished yet; all of the conspiracies from the previous chapters come to a head, the true mastermind is revealed, then Maomao is (translations end here)