Why do soyboys love this studio so much?

Why do soyboys love this studio so much?

Why does Sup Forums obsess so much over this studio when almost nobody here has watched their shows? What makes you so sure about your opinions when you have never seen their shows?

>soyboys
Why do retards love this meme so much?

I watched K-ON and it was as exciting as watching paint dry

>fishposting deleted
>this thread is up

>tumblr_(...).jpg
>soyboy
Where the fuck do people like you come from? Reddit? Tumblr?
Anyway, the reason why certain people like KyoAni is because their anime consistently have high-quality animation and good character designs.

I've never watched any of their shows apart from Haruhi, so I can't say one way or the other.
Also the tumblr name makes the bait too obvious. It's just over/under the line where it's supposed to be worth a laugh.

If you GIS something there is a good chance you will find tumblr images because of how much tumblr is used to post images. How is this not common knowledge by now?

Pleb filter working as intended.

You know you can rename files, don't you? That's what I do all the time.

There's no reason to rename them unless the file name is important.

because they're closet gay and they identify with highschool girls better than they do men of their age group

>soyboys
Fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of faggot.

Mediocre shitpost
It looks good from a distance, has some attention to detail (tumblr image), but lacks substance, I rate it KyoAni/10.

t. Butthurt soyboy

I wish video gamers didn't tell me what's soy.

>almost nobody here has watched their shows
Literally what?

>tumblr
>soyboys
This is the average brainlet Kyoani hater.

Literally exactly what I said. Why do you think the consensus on Sup Forums is that all Kyoani shows are the same and all Kyoani characters look the same? Why do you think people constantly call them Kyoanus?

Kyoani is literally tumblr the studio

Not defending Kyoani but that shitty tumblr image already disapprove your
>>all Kyoani characters look the same
That is not a strong argument to be honest.

Because they are definition of style over substance