More than 500 in Peru named after ‘Dragon Ball’ characters

>asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201712130048.html
>Gohan, the eldest son of protagonist Son Goku was most popular, with 169 being given the name.
>This was followed by Shen with 114. The character Shenron arrives to make wishes come true once the seven balls containing stars are collected.
>However, only two individuals have been named after Goku.
why do spics love gohan so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmWiUiSInj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He seems like a cool dude

>500 peruvians named "Meal," "Chestnut," "Piccolo," "Freezer," and "Vegetable"

B R A V O P E R U

R

A

V

O

>that kid named Jiren

>Gohan, the eldest son of protagonist Son Goku was most popular, with 169 being given the name.

I fucking hate this place

>peruvians literally elected a japanese man as their president in the 90s

What's wrong with Peru? I'm Chilean and I don't think that happens here.

And they set him free out of jail literally during Christmas. I want to get out of this shithole now.

they like every dragon ball character

why are they so weeb again

Isn't he basically dying, anyway? What is the point of keeping him in jail now? If anything, your people should just execute the fucker already and stop wasting money and time.

DESIGNATED
PISSING
STREETS

No can do. The attentionwhores of Nuevo Perú need some way to be relevant. Also, there's a fuckton of people supporting the guy, because he is the patriarch of gibs here.

EL GOHAN NARIZON

back to hispachan with you

There is 169 spics out there literally named Food/Rice.

Or meal. Or dinner.

Piccolo could mean pickled since hes green and looks like a cucumber?

ピッコロ

fpbp

holy shit, it's a real life Gohan Calvo!

Why is 21 pure sex?

18 > 21 desu

21 is alright, but nothing will ever top 18.

EL

Spic here. Don't really get it. For me, Gohan was always the little shit I had to suffer through during the Saiyan arc until Goku got back.

this

One of the most corrupt leaders/presidents in modern world history, besides his corrupt legacy continues and it's still strong, his party has 73/130 seats in congress, his succesors(daughter and son) are extremely corrupt too.

Gohan is a great name to be honest

NEVER FORGET

t. Peruvian

how to spot a casual

>name your son gohan so you can pretend as goku the protagonist
clever niggas

>Gohan Calvo
Jiren is fucking done

I thought DBfags didn't reproduce or is DB the most normalfag anime?

my phone became American

They lack any culture, so they appropriate foreign cultures

Says the chileno.

el peruANO senhores JSJAKJSKAJKASJKASJKASJKASJAKSJAKJK

el spicANO

all colonial countries have no culture so they have to appropiate another country or ethnicity. Americans usually say things like "i am 25% irish" for example. Or how argies try to argue how white they are, to tie themselves to europe.

Grande
I N C A S
N
C
A
S

Any Tambourine, Piano, Drum or Cymbal?
I'll name my son Tao, just kidding
Should have been in the ToP

Every day I find out just how fucking weeaboo the land of my parents birth really is

>El PeruANO
>human

Lmao look at this fag

Why does every thread about a SA country has to evolve into lots of spics shitposting about other countries, when in fact, every cm of SA is a shithole?
Pathetic

Yeah but Videl >>>> the both of them

dont get angry mutt

>obsessed European
Stay in your containment boards.

el gringANO

Look, most SA countries hate each other with passion, for big or small reasons. The only exceptions are the noncountries, and Paraguay/Uruguay

Paraguay best guay

>El Oniichan
oe

>and
>not like
Charrua pls.

You replaced the local culture, so don't be surprised when we act like you.

LOL

t. Gohan Quispe Mamani

I am impressed, this is awesome.

They have more runaway exiled coward shameful japs than Brazil. The japanese consider those runaway as scum.

Uruguay hates chile cuz Copa America tho

My uncle Canelo could solo your shitamerican countries, sureños de mierda.

I've learned in high school Peru and Argentina have a good relationship because of their help to argentina in the Falklands conflict when no other SA country wanted to get involved and chileans being a backstabber motherfucker.

No wonder why chileans are hated by their neightbors.

I am peruvian and i didn't know about this, i guess we are too many that 500 is insignificant.

wow you're pretty cute

put on a skirt and we'll talk

The problem with Chile is they are Britain's biggest cocksucker and they historically were used by them.

>Pacific conflict
>Chile won the war vs Perú and Bolivia with the aid of UK.
>Hundred of chileans died and chile lost a lot of southeast territory to argentina while british companies got shit ton of money

>Falklands conflict
>Chile helped UK to retake the falkland islands
>UK didnt help them back when Pinichet lost the goverment.

>Chile won the war vs Perú and Bolivia with the aid of UK.
never heard of that. I hope you have sources to back that claim up,

>Shitting on my country
we are the most advanced country in SA and we are close to be a first world country.

ARGENTINA PAÍS GENEROSO

They didn't help them directly, but gave Chile equipment, weapons and ships.
There is a BBC documentary about it and there is one about the falklands conflict too. Google them and see it for yourself.

>Argentina
My sides

>wanting to be first world country
You are getting the reaches of immigration right now. Enjoy your congolombians and AIDs ridden haitinians.

Liking anime outside burgerland is a perfectly fine hobby and no different than liking Star Wars, to give an example.

>Southeast territory
Didnt they gave away those territories to argrntina because there thought they were useless?

t United Caliphate of Bongledesh.

>LMAO just search for it!
that's not how it works. You have to provide sources for your claims. And i happen to have searched on that and i didn't find shit other than the world war 2 stuff. If it's produced by BBC Peru then that's another thing. You sure can give me other sources than a documentary, or maybe its all just peru-bolivian propaganda.

argies stole them while our brave lads where beating the Peruvian-Bolivian menace in the north

El chileANO.
That some shit that Chilean bros want to pull because they want to have some kind of clasico with us, but in reality we forgot about that after the 3-0 here in Uruguay and the 3-0 (?) in Santiago, all the fingering is water under the bridge Chilean friend.

>G..guys, I am less of a shithole than them, i swear.
Doesn't change the fact yur country is still a shithole, little subhuman.

>put on a skirt and we'll talk

say that to my face you sureño mierdoso

>when you're so based that an entire country wants to name their kids after you.
Is there anything he can't do bros?

*Speaks in third world*

no they didn't "stole" you can always make the claim that x is my rock, but if you can't back it up with force then it's nothing but words. The patagonia was not colonized so it was no man's land.
now that i read it again, you have no idea what you are talking about. Do you have any idea what american imperialism was in the XIX century? A little thing like european intervention in a little shithole like Northern Chile would spark a war. Why do you think americans went to war with Spain in 1898?, they wanted to buy Cuba, and Spain said no ,so they fabricated an incident known as the "Maine sunking" and they declared that it was the spaniards. I'm surprised they don't teach you about american imperialism in fucking south america.

Which one likes DBZ more? Spics or Nigs?

There isn't even one good name in dbz to name your kids.

spics because most nigs don't have TVs

Let me do his job.
A chilean historian made a research and found out England actually was behind the war and used Chile as a tool.
Link to the interview (it's in spanish)
youtube.com/watch?v=dmWiUiSInj8

My blood is from ireland. Now that brexit happened we will rise and take back the motherland along with that rotten kingdom of faggot crooked teeth homos.

Like, who doesn't hate Chile.

argentinian sugested that they would join bolivia and peru in the war against chile, so chile decided to give that part of their territory that they thought was useless.

>le 40% fais

nigs because we wuz aliens and deadbeat dads

most nigs have a stolen tv dude

Nigs likes SoLs like Nichijou and Flying Witch or battle shonen/harem. Spics are mostly into isekai.

>when the only people that like him are spics
lmao

Can you LARP any harder?

spics love Sport shonnen, Slam dunk and Captain tsubasa were super popular there

>linking some video some nobody who just want his 15 mins of fame
He's a liar and Chile don't like this guy.

>Argentina isn’t whi-

>"nobody starts a war because of taxes!"
America did
>"war started because of the money of the little"
WOW DUDE SO INTELLIGENT NEVER EVEN THOUGH OF THAT WOW GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL
>"patriotism started to rally people to war"
This man has trumped everyone with common sense, wow.
The dude is not saying anything other than "EVERYONE IS THE SAME WE ARE BROTHERS EVERYONE IN CHILE IS BAD NOT LIKE PERUVIANS I LIKE PERUVIANS"
Then changes to other dude bad sound quality and can't hear shit.
So far no sources. They are linking it to GB. >Quotes of American Officials
nigga, they wanted to control all america and had and antieuropean rethoric.
>they gave ships to chile!
give me 1 (one) name of a ship that was british. And btw, ships are not like rocks that you can just give one and everything is fine. GB was in contant edge against the other european navy only people that don't know history would think that you can just give away a ship like that.
Not only the video wasted my time. You didn't prove anything.

Many Japanese were literally tricked into moving into South American countries like Peru decades ago. I guess the weeb shit rubbed off on a lot of them.