Why do the Clara Dolls bully and throw tomatoes at Homura if they're her minions?

Why do the Clara Dolls bully and throw tomatoes at Homura if they're her minions?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.puella-magi.net/Rebellion_Material_Book#Witches_Artwork
wiki.puella-magi.net/Clara#Clara_Dolls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because she hates herself

Jesus those things where fucking cute in the movie, wish they made the concept one. I really want to see more of them.

Homura is so shit not even her peers like her

Deep inside she's a hardcore M.

kek

Because Homuhomu is farmer's daughter.

Underrated post

I feel you.

Fuck off.

The M is M of "Madoka"?

Why do the have blue eyes?

Homura has so much self loathing her subconscious personified it in over a dozen ways.

the
*they

In retrospect there's a bit of dark humor in how Homura is speaking to Sayaka in a threatening and oppressive manner and just has to roll with it when she suddenly takes a tomato to the face.

>why do they have blue eyes
Justice-chan judging you.

I was not able to stop laughing at the theater then. I thought Homuhomu played the role of the villain by straining himself.

The familiars are Sayaka's friends, aren't you?

>aren't you
aren't *they

By the way, I stay in Tokyo now. Of course I'm going to C93.

Go away Sayaka nobody likes you, not in the mobile game.

>Sayaka's friends
I kind of think that if there ever is a sequel, that during everyday life the Clara Dolls would randomly prank Sayaka behind the scenes of things just to be little shits.

>not in the mobile game.
Is she really the only character that doesn't appear?

That's lame.

HomuSaya with Clara Dolls! Do you think the familiars sexually harass with Sayaka?

We can never get them.

Why does Homura like Capeshit so much?

Because Sayaka loves Homura.

Making a lot of assumptions there, liking and acknowledging are not the same thing, nor is your Homura my Homura.

Suddenly fake Sayaka!

Fake Sayaka is the Sayaka that eats a lot of ketchup!

>ketchup
Do you like ketchup & mustard?

Oh, hey, my Sup Forums crush is here.

Bye!

What's anime about?

Being Homura is Sufering

because Homu is a bad actress

>himself
*herself

*Madoka* is a good "actress", isn't "she"?

At least two of them listen to her.

>Love has yet to arrive

Is this implying that Madoka is one of Homura's servants?

>Homuras is so shit that her familars shit on her

Damn at least the other familars sorta like their witches

The book says, "AI(Love) is Homura".

wiki.puella-magi.net/Rebellion_Material_Book#Witches_Artwork

>The Nutcracker Witch. Her nature is self-sufficiency. Her teeth are showing, her skull is melted, and her eyeballs have fallen out. A promise is the only thing that pitifully planted in that head which can no longer crack any nuts, but within the husk of the awakened witch is the distinct form of a magical girl. Her servants shamefully refer to that thing as a good-for-nothing.
>wiki.puella-magi.net/Clara#Clara_Dolls

Poor Homu can't catch a break

>The children of the false city. They play the role of mourners. These dress-up dolls fake crying in order to liven up the funeral procession. The dolls present are Pride, Pessimism, Liar, Coldheartedness, Selfishness, Slander, Blockhead, Jealousy, Laziness, Vanity, Cowardice, Stupid-Looking, Inferiority, and Stubbornness, while the last one, Love, has yet to arrive. "The depths of this world, born of form and without void, are our stage," and their power is a match for Magical Girls.