Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Merry not Christmas anymore

Blue Angel vs Specter soon

Episode 33: 青い涙の天使 – Aoi Namida no Tenshi
(The Sorrowful Blue Angel)

Spectre reveals the past!
Spectre commenced a Duel against Blue Angel. He uses his Sun Avalon’s effect to create perfect protection for himself and seal off Blue Angel’s path.

This week’s Blue Angel: What is the origin of her name?
Blue Angel is shocked when Spectre tells her that he knows the origin of her name. A book is then presented to her. What is the connection between her name and this book?!

VRAINS better have a pregnancy or baby end with Aoi and Yusaku. I won't take anything else.

Stop it you faggot

Remember what happened before

Yeah i know what you mean, but the thing was the manga went and confirmed they got married in the future so what that guy wants isnt too out of the ordinary

What i think these faggots should stop doing, is pairing up 2 characters that arent romantically inclined to one another at all.

This is Decode Talker.

Say something nice to it.

literaly who cares about the manga, that shits secondary

Because of faggot like this, I can't help but support incest ship.

But Aoi is the one who is going to impregnate Yusaku

This And not forget this is Yoshida we are talking about.
>Remember what happened before
You mean Yusei and Aki? Cause Yuya and Yuzu got a pretty good ending.

>sticc
>being able to have a baby

>Fujo are more welcome here.

>last time this happened delusional waifufags got utterly btfo
man can't wait

They are still the MC and MG, of course people are going to pair them

Is also kind of delusional to think something isnt going to be implied from either side at some point considering it always is in all the other series before

>not related by blood

Off with your head

After what happened in ARC-V the next step is obviously a baby or implied pregnancy.

>Anzu went to america to get BLACKED
>Asuka got replaced by Johan then Yubel
>Aki and Yusei went seperate ways
>all Yuya did was greet Yuzu back then immediately went off to duel his dad
only ones who got an end was Yuma and Kotori

We are pretty much guaranteed to know the result of the duel in the episode 34 summary

Is there any chance of getting that today?

I meant implied romantic feelings not a cannon ending

best code talker, along with powercode, everything else can go in the trash

That’s an incredibly low bar

Merry flat christmas

At least is realistic

That's all I you will get in kids cartoons. I take Yuya and Yuzu as Canon considering even the Manga backs it up. You would have to be a genuinely retard to think they won't end up fucking

Kinda weird to me that Decode Talker's target negation effect hasn't been activated in the VRAINS anime yet.

>8 way orgies

Neither has been Firewall summon from hand

I am sorry to inform you that full on screen fucking with Yusaku coming inside of Aoi and impregnating her, is a bit unlikely in a children's card game commercial

in all his duels, the only thing that could target is light stage (never used), borreload (lol), and some altergeist monster (decode never summoned)

Merry Christmas Friends!!!

Judai is canonically non-Straight. Here the evidence:

episode 20, when Rei first flirts with him, this is his response:

1) Episode 20, when Rei first flirts with him, this is his response:

2) In episode 106, when Rei flirts with him again, this is his response:

Have you thought that maybe that'd because he is not a pedo? Besides he blushed when he touched Alexis hand in season 4

VRAINS live viewership has dropped significantly. Just barely over 3k. Even Vanguard has more viewers now.

He isnt gay either, he is the most asexual of all the MCs

3) Compare this to Johan flirting with or touching him, where his response is:

I strongly encourage you to watch the sub instead, OP. 4Kids isn’t great at the best of times, but they really made a hack job of GX. Part of that was to get it on the air at all (can you imagine a transgender protagonist on American TV in 2005?), but part is that fucking shit up is just what 4Kids does.
I would add that many of the changes to the dub were either airbrushing or dialogue changes, so some subs will be helpful for you. These are caps directly from GLL99s hardsubs:

Yubel is talking to Jyuudai about Johann. Nothing here really needs parsed.

besides yubel being insane?

Here a summary:

Judai Yuki: clearly dated Johan

Judai Yuki: is constantly touching and is being touched by Johan, and doesn't appear uncomfortable with it in any way

Judai Yuki: says he's willing to sacrifice his own life if it means Johan will be saved

Judai Yuki: never expresses any attraction to women even though his peers frequently do

Judai Yuki: is visibly uncomfortable whenever women flirt with him

Judai Yuki: is clearly repulsed and flinches when women touch or try to get intimate with him in any way

Judai Yuki: confessed his love to a nonbinary dragon person in a past life

Judai Yuki: literally fuses his soul with said nonbinary dragon person

Tag Force game: says in profile that he has no interest in girls

very foolish people: I dunno I mean Judai's sexuality is up for interpretation; his feelings regarding women are a mystery I guess we'll never know.

>dated johan
the fuck you on about

This is exactly why Yugioh isnt as gay anymore. Because Konami doesnt want to be associated with the "progressive gayz are people too!" Movement going on right now.

All they wanted to do back then was bait some dumb fujos for a quick buck, but they are not even giving them scraps anymore

>Anzu went to america to get BLACKED
i love this meme, lmao

Why are tindangles so shit? They looked okay in the anime, but they are dumb as fuck to play with

>Even Vanguard has more viewers now.
Yeah, because VGZ isfollowing a plot while VRAINS is hinting about having one but still aren't into it. We want to see everyone throwing away their cards on the game, not trying to follow some dark deep plot

Blame Akira Zaizen

Vrains is the worst yugioh has ever been. We got that is worse than early Zexal right now.

That’s like saying the worst thing to ever happen to a person is for them to have been buried at their funeral

even if I don't understand the plot (or simply don't care) is fun to see them play the card game, while on VRAINS I am waiting fro them to play a card game

Fuck off, gastille just got wasted after his first game. The villain's side is in shambles, they wasted the hype they collected in the first few episodes.

Not really, is just mediocre

Yusaku did it on the 2nd episode I think

He went after Johan and even sacrificed his Friends in order to rescue him.

I just want to see all Q4 have their match, only Kamui had his chance but I'm more interested in seeing Kai, Misaki and Aichi

That's not what happened.

LOL
> Yusei and Bruno
> Tron and his sons
> Alit barechested any time he could
> That tension between Mizael and Kaito
> Yuri and his obssesion with Yuya
> All the fucking entermate deck Yuya used
> That guy with the entermage deck
> Edo and his intense crush on Yuya's dad
> Same with Kite

Get your head out of your ass, user. In the years were GX was airing there wasn't as much fujoshits as there are now and it was a lot more focused on showing Asuka's tits for the fanservice of wankers like you

Judai is only into people who can pass off as protagonist of an anime show

Astral and Yuuma are CANON !!!!!

Why is Yugioh so gay?

>Arc V
>Anything but het

Maybe you need to get your head out of your ass but you might already be stuck

>lonely guy who has no friends misinterpret a strong friendship bond as gay
for a moment I thought this was tumblr

>LOL

Now kiss

Kai already had his fight in episode 6 but I would like to see him fight again. Misaki is definitely going to fight seeing as Minerva is getting more support next set. Aichi hasn’t been confirmed yet but is strongly implied to happen based on how he’s been advertised. I expect him to get the most number of fights near the end of the series.

I really hope they don't make Misaki job in this season, Legion Mate treated her awfully to the point she was moved aside when that season ended

While he got wasted it was a genuine twist of events, I do like how unpredictable Vanguard has gotten this season. Plus with how he acted it’s clear Gastille doesn’t think much of his loss and is still confident in his plan going forward. Reminds me of Bakura which is cool.

Blue Angel isn't "dying" again because it would be impossible to top her popular and well-directed first "death".

If she does job it will probably be to Gyze or whatever the final boss is. Then again I really have no idea how all of that is going to go down. If they will have a fight similar to Zarc where each character takes a turn fighting the big bad. But I don’t anticipate her losing her solo fight where she shows off her Minerva support.

Could be brainwashed though.

You forgot yuma and astral faggot

reminds me of sparkman.

He looks like Ai

ArcVfag

If Vrains is so bad, then don‘t watch it

Tiny Revolver is cute.

How? While the animation production leaves a lot to be desired the story itself seems competent enough. Nothing extraordinary but decent. It's certainly better than early Zexal which more or less wasted your time with nonsense.

Is translator user not around anymore?

Akira's face.

if they pull a Zarc, it'll be Kamui, then Misaki, Then Kai and later Aichi but Gyze will have a final form and it will be Tokoha, Shion and finally Chrono

Who in their right mind listens to fubuki about anything?

Yuki

so its been confirmed tp be the other AI's users

When?

Manjoume listens to Fubuki.

oh im just saying this in a snarky tone, because they are showing them and could be a doreshadow

Gokigirls VA finished her work with the show so she cant have any major role in story, rather shell appear as a background character.

>Gokigirls VA finished her work with the show
WHAT!? elaborate

What for? I didn't really feel like they wrote themselves into a corner with her. She didn't have much of a character to begin with to be honest so they can make her whatever they want to be. Probably some production bullshit.

>shitty flips
lmao

Source or you're a faggot

>Gokigirls VA finished her work
who?

They're saying ghost girl, but the one off joke name AI gave her.

Unironically this might be the best chance for something to happen, after all Konami and NAS have left alone the anime and the staff, basically letting them do whatever they want as long it shill cards and it's kinda kid friendly.

Yeah, I bet that gem beast boy was a beast on bed.
Did I hurt you with actual facts about those series? Yuya is straight if that makes you feel better.

Sorry, I totally forgot best boi

Damn if that's true then ghost girl is actually dead

Well he had pierce damage and used it on a facedown Yuki

>facts
>Tumblr headcannons

Nice meme

>she will become a .wav format just like yuto

>Things I wish would wrap around my D