Fuck you for banning Sakurafish you insufferable newfaggot dipshit mod...

Fuck you for banning Sakurafish you insufferable newfaggot dipshit mod. Do you even realize that pic related is a banner on the site?
Fucking dumbass.

Thanks ABIB

t. Sakurafish

Why are people mad at spam? I don't need to be reminded that a decade ago shitposters also existed. Can anyone give me an actual reason?

It's just shitposting.

HE HATES IT

I was mad but then I found out he was a dicordfaggot and now i'm a bit less mad.

>MUH SPAM WAAAHHH
Fuck off

MODS THIS THREAD JUST KNOCKED MY BNHA GENERAL OFF THE TOP ROW

Everyday until mods like it.

Everybody likes it now.

Made me laugh/10

Sup Forums needed more room for generals.

thanks fishie

Well now he's just going to remove the banner dum dum.

Drop dead asshole Sup Forums is getting better every single day

I love you Sakurafish.

Sup Forums generalfags are cancer.

No OP you don’t understand, we need more room for the 13th DBShitposting General thread. It was a messed art sacrifice, and the mods do it for free

At least we still have the partyposter.

Fuck off ABIB

You need to go back >>>>/reddit/

I'll forgive them if they remember cinco de maho in 2018.

More threads for other things means less threads for our WSJ generals overlords, that includes legacy things like Sakurafish or Koume wake up.

We don't need that, we need more DBS and Hero Academia threads.

I HATE IT

>has a banner therefore thread must be spammed daily
Fuck off

I like to believe sakurafish is gone because we all liked it. Those who claim to hate it are just in denial or subconsciously like it but don't realize it.

Had to make room for quality threads like DBS

>not posting Happy Negro and Cockmongler threads every day
You don't belong to this site.

How is this general not auto banned? What’s the excuse

Out of all the DBS shitposting you picked the one dude that actually makes OC? Seriously?

its a containment general.

The threads are full of spics and mods are likely to also be spics.

Sakurafish transcends spam and you goddman well know it

>What’s the excuse
Why do you care, you Sup Forumstard?

It’s a banner BECAUSE it was daily you underage retard. DBS is literal spam at this point that takes up more than SakuraFish ever did at any given point in time, b-b-but that’s ok because you like shoveling shit in your mouth

Why can't we just rangeban Latin America? I feel like it would improve the posting quality

This better be bait Pablo.

No it isn't, they admit to actively shitting up this board in those threads. Ever wonder where all those saucefags are coming from?

I support Sakura fish. It's a board culture. Also every day until DtB s3.

>its tumblr but its ok because I think its ok
Where's that OC by the way? On DBS threads?

Someone post the IRC screencap

>Sadpanda thread kill
>Sakurafish thread kill
>r/a/dio thread kill
>mogra thread kill
>DJT thread kill
>Koume thread kill
>Tsukasa creepy thread kill
>santa Yui/secret santa thread kill
>monstergirl thread kill
>constant war against loli thread
>not LN/WN thread allowed yet
>korean shit is A-OK
>netflix shill thread are A-OK
>crunchyroll shill thread are A-OK
>Naruto and Dragon Ball thread still not kill on sight
Reminder, folk, Sup Forums has the greatest mods, anyone who says otherwise is just an Sup Forumstard

>Also every day until DtB s3.
You mean S2

Is this a daily shitpost thread?
Check those dubs

GODDAMN Sup ForumsTARDS

Calling everyone a spic is the very thing that makes DBS threads so fucking cancerous, so congrats on becoming what you hate.

It's okay because it's just a fucking website to post you damn art. No, you are not fitting in because you automatically shitpost about any mention of tumblr you retard. You know who else has a tumblr account? Fucking Kuroboshi Kouhaku.

>deleting a Colors thread
Sure it was really fucking slow but kill yourself mods.

Sorry, I took those.

They already like it, that's why it was deleted.

Kill yourself, fucking spic

Art is the only thing Tumblr is good for you mong.

>secret santa thread kill
What?

>multiple threads of one show is spam!
>threads where people do anything but shitpost as tripfags is spam!
>threads of edits and OC are spam!
Fucking forumfags, this was never a site for hosting rooms for specific anime. I bet if people starting posting several threads of one specific, shocking or interesting scene from an anime, they'd all get banned as "spam" now.

Why do people only bash DB threads? You can check any thread for popular seasonal anime or just popular and it will be full of cancer.

Early in the year they were deleted, after anons complain they were left alone

Criticising the mod's decisions may result in a ban.
Global rule 8.

It takes away from your post when half of your list are lies you know.

>oldfag daily funposting is spam
>hourly generals of the same 12 anime that are reposted to hell and back are not

Latin American detected

Sup Forums is so fucking shit now

The only time this year Sup Forums felt like old Sup Forums were the Christmas r/a/dio threads

Because DBfags admit they come here from Sup Forumseddit and enjoy making the board worse.

I wouldn't go that far. But objectively getting rid of daily shit threads like these is an improvement.

Yes in 2007 Sup Forums also had shitposting.

I'm pretty sure I spend my last 2 nights going to sleep at 6am while listenings to anime songs with (You) though

people got fond of sakurafish, it's not rocket science.

>phoneposting
You should leave with them.

Why is that relevant? It's still spam and it's not discussion nor does anything come from these threads.

>one shitposter represents the whole fanbase
Then why do people not bash Konosuba threads because of pic related?

It's just boring old autists who are angry that they're not allowed to be boring old autists anymore on this board. They feel left out, so they try to push back.

Die degenerate phonefag

Left out of what? acting like a retarded shitposter?

They aren't lies, all of these thing have been deleted multiple times at some point, they are not being deleted now but the simple fact that they were delete is a point of concern

Hiro should just delete /trash/ and replace it with /dbz/ or /ag/

this is now anime hate thread

Kill yourself

lol

Another guy and monstergirl thread most certainly did deserve to get pushed to /jp/.
Technically DJT belongs there too, but fuck that it existing on Sup Forums should have stayed

>Hiro
>Doing anything good for the site
He could easily implement a kana captcha on Sup Forums and raise its quality 10 fold, but instead, he will do nothing while google removes legacy captcha.

Fucking finally after literally years that dumb kindergarden-tier shit was banned. I'm crying.
Mods = gods.

Brazilian e-drama does not belong on Sup Forums. It deserved to be banished away, no matter how much a jungle spic screams about board culture.

Because ironic weebs love Konosuba so they won't shit on its threads no matter what.

Bring back panda threads.

Mods will be gods when they ban DBShit threads

Can't we just kidnap moot already?

Board culture oppresses the newfag proletariat and crossboard classes, and must be destroyed.

The fuck are you talking about

Every single thing was deleted at some point. Every single anime or manga ever discussed on Sup Forums had some of its threads deleted for various reasons. But I don't "anime_name thread kill" in that list. It's clearly just a poor bait by some retarded shitposter.

Reminder that moot legitimized Narutards.

>tumblr allowed because of art nobody ever sees
>back to back threads with nothing but the same shitposts is allowed because other threads also have shitpost
>Sup Forums allowed
>spam on other threads if someone can defeat character blanco is allowed

>actual, board culture, Sup Forums OC that is posted once a day is not allowed

One step at a time.

>moot betrayed us if you didn't forget.

Sup Forums died long time ago, op
don't waste your time

It's still better than Goot.

>sakurafish is recognisable
>the shinka spammer and the rin spammer arent
What did Mods mean by this exactly? Is SF allowed if the OP gets changed slightly and we make several threads a day? Or should we also add /qa/ style meme questions to the OPs?

>why is she eating the fish
>I bet Sup Forums is afraid of the fish
>what did tehy make the fish so attractive

Fucking kill yourself hiroshima, yoou and your retarded mod team. I'll make your life a fucking living hell.

>shitposting from a decade ago is 'culture'

we didn't even get yui this year for christmas
Sup Forums is dead

It's time is still around by changing the OP, but SakuraFish OP is irreplaceable.

Can you type like a normal human being instead of abusing the quote function?

>Sup Forums OC
It stops being OC when you post it every day.

Correct. Sorryu